It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News reporting cabinet members discussing 25th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: panoz77

I doubt it. Those who support him are too stupid to be able actually put together a formidable Army.

Those of us who do not support Trump far out number Trump's people, we also have guns that we can use much more effectively.

Invoking the 25th will send a clear message that what Trump has done is NOT acceptable and NOT be tolerated, even if it's only symbloic.

like i said the world is against them
70 millions of them against 7.8 billion of us

Well, it certainly didn't take long for you to out yourself as a Globalist....

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Invoking the 25th will send a clear message that what Trump has done is NOT acceptable and NOT be tolerated, even if it's only symbloic.

Not doing it out of fear of his cult is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I doubt it. Those who support him are too stupid to be able actually put together a formidable Army.

Those of us who do not support Trump far out number Trump's people, we also have guns that we can use much more effectively.

You equate political preference with marksmanship?

This screams I don’t know anything about guns but I want to talk about them.

Were all real scared tough guy. You win. Biden didn’t cheat. Lmao.

No he didn't cheat...

No evidence have ever been broth to a court of law...so this is an unlawful take over attempt...nothing more nothing less
plain sedition... only vulgar criminals and dumb criminals cameras where rolling and this will be dealt with, with the full extent of the law...Mitch words

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You mean like the Supreme Court not hearing the Texas case because of the fear of what the Cult of the Left was going to do?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Annee

You mean like the Supreme Court not hearing the Texas case because of the fear of what the Cult of the Left was going to do?

NO

I don’t mean that at all.

This has merit.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Doubtful, the MSM and its faithful consumers see all doom and gloom, however, the Country witnessed pure conviction as people swarmed Capitol Hill.

For a moment, TPTB FEARED the People and rightfully so.

I mean, when I joined ATS back in 2012, We The People always knew of TPTB and we all, in unison, stood up to it.

Fast farward to today, we have actual individuals praising and defending the State when we all should be rebuking them.

There will be no 25th, they won't risk further alienating what is now being recognized as a real world group with considerable leverage.

The GOP is fractured and the last major power still standing IS Trump. He'll either mold it or form a new party, either or, he has 70 million supporters at his back.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

like i said the world is against them
70 millions of them against 7.8 billion of us

Well, it certainly didn't take long for you to out yourself as a Globalist....

To your opinion it was a globalist move to fight Hitler and the Nazi movement?

If so i'm a proud globalist...

Anyway anti-globalist are selfish bastards we are all human living on the same planet..and there is nothing wrong in helping other less fortunate country...same as Medicare for all...just selfish to denied health care to les fortunate people

What would Jesus do...Fake Christian

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

They did not fear anyone, did you see the goofball with his space hood on, he was in such fear he had to take a selfie of himself and tweet it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Doubtful, the MSM and its faithful consumers see all doom and gloom, however, the Country witnessed pure conviction as people swarmed Capitol Hill.

For a moment, TPTB FEARED the People and rightfully so.

I mean, when I joined ATS back in 2012, We The People always knew of TPTB and we all, in unison, stood up to it.

Fast farward to today, we have actual individuals praising and defending the State when we all should be rebuking them.

There will be no 25th, they won't risk further alienating what is now being recognized as a real world group with considerable leverage.

The GOP is fractured and the last major power still standing IS Trump. He'll either mold it or form a new party, either or, he has 70 million supporters at his back.

Trump seriously alienate them self

To me it became sanity vs insanity

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Pulling the trigger on the 25th is the worst thing they could do right now and with only 2 weeks untill trump leaves office it would only add to the tensions.

Now I do think though that it might be being discussed seriously. Trump is becoming more volatile and i do think that cabinet members might be having discussions about how far they would let him go before triggering the 25th.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Pulling the trigger on the 25th is the worst thing they could do right now and with only 2 weeks untill trump leaves office it would only add to the tensions.

At least someone on the left is thinking clearly.

Would you mind reminding your fellow ideologues of the same?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’ll send an email

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I’ll send an email

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thanks.

Its just to dangerous to let him be and have the power of the presidency...he is burning the country on is way out
like you said he is on is way out in 2 weeks ...what did he think he would accomplish today ... he is just trying to burn the country on is way out for selfish reason... if he care about the country he should just concede thank is people for giving him those 4 years and do something great like changing a law or something that both party would agree with on is way out

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thanks.

Its just to dangerous to let him be and have the power of the presidency...he is burning the country on is way out
like you said he is on is way out in 2 weeks ...what did he think he would accomplish today ... he is just trying to burn the country on is way out for selfish reason... if he care about the country he should just concede thank is people for giving him those 4 years and do something great like changing a law or something that both party would agree with on is way out

You're making crap up and insulting millions of his supporters, but that's obviously your goal.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

He doesn't have to concede.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I’ll send an email

Just ask Soros to add it to the 4AM talking points for tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
At this point I would not be suprised seeing Russian troops land on our beaches.

I am very concerned with what I am seeing.

When biden blows a gasket and is 25thed himself,
lil miss Fweedom will be no match for Russia and China.

Expect this....

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

During the American Civil War there were only 2 million Union troops. Think about 70 million and what that fight would look like. I don't think the other side is ready for that.

Some of us also have firearms. Furthermore im sure we're all quite ready for the Arby Army threat that lardasses like this

pose.

P.S. There is no other side when it comes to US citizens ya dolt.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

No he isn't. You're wrong. Deal with it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join