It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News reporting cabinet members discussing 25th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Which part?

Trump's term ends on the 20 which is exactly 14 days, 2 weeks, away.

None of that is untrue.

Biden is also mentally compromised. If he wasn't, he'd be able to do more than read stuff of teleprompters, and he'd be able to take unscripted press questions which he doesn't seem to handle at all well, usually spouting some sort of angry insult.

It is also true that there are a lot of people who are very, very angry at the government, at all levels - state, local, federal. This past year has been one long marathon of governmental abuse for many with the election bringing it to a head.

Trump is the least of problems and wouldn't be anything major if people weren't on the brink of losing everything thanks to the aforementioned governmental abuse. To remove the president 14 days away from the end of his term because the people are angry at you (Congress, government at large) would be a monumental mistake and certainly won't do a single damn thing to calm anyone down or make them respect anything.

Instead, it will just drive home everything they already fear.

edit on 6-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Hell. I say F the 25th. America about to get down on the 2nd and 86 some politicians is what’s gonna happen shortly

whit that logic your fighting for nothing... USA is dead...nothing to fight for...

so far usa been fighting tyranny now they are demanding it...

just for 30 sec assume Trump lied...

treason is in the balance of one man words

if he said the truth everybody except is supporter is a traitor

if he lied trumps supporter are all traitors

and with Trump lies that's is thing he can lie about the weather. he told over 20 000 lies in 4 years

better be sure of yourself real consequence will result from all of this

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If I can’t yell “Fire” in a theater for obvious safety reasons. Then why is it that the “Press” can incite violence with impunity?

If an actual honest to god insurrection is what happened today based on a rally speech, then what do they think a quickie Impeachment or 25th do to the stirred up masses? These people could just walk away from DC and bring this # home and take out soft target, after soft target, after soft target until their rage is sated.

Need to just start pulling FCC licenses until they figure it out, I guess. Or call a Press Conference in the morning and pull Press Passes.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
At this point I would not be suprised seeing Russian troops land on our beaches.

I am very concerned with what I am seeing.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Hell. I say F the 25th. America about to get down on the 2nd and 86 some politicians is what’s gonna happen shortly

Calm down guy.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Which part?

Trump's term ends on the 20 which is exactly 14 days, 2 weeks, away.

None of that is untrue.

Biden is also mentally compromised. If he wasn't, he'd be able to do more than read stuff of teleprompters, and he'd be able to take unscripted press questions which he doesn't seem to handle at all well, usually spouting some sort of angry insult.

It is also true that there are a lot of people who are very, very angry at the government, at all levels - state, local, federal. This past year has been one long marathon of governmental abuse for many with the election bringing it to a head.

Trump is the least of problems and wouldn't be anything major if people weren't on the brink of losing everything thanks to the aforementioned governmental abuse. To remove the president 14 days away from the end of his term because the people are angry at you (Congress, government at large) would be a monumental mistake and certainly won't do a single damn thing to calm anyone down or make them respect anything.

Instead, it will just drive home everything they already fear.

FFS.stop

Trump cant even pronounce anonymous or origin... when he tried to say origin he said oranges 5 time....ffs
everybody screwed up trying to say stuff.. doesn't make them mentally not fit...CAPICHE

abcnews.go.com...

and this is Trump goons trying to block the truth

www.independent.co.uk... .html

so stop the BS the only thing i see from you is you repeating Trump slogans i tough you where a critical thinker you never think outside the trump bubble never i saw you even putting in question what the herd believe...just like a sheep. there is people you praise in previous post and turn on them as the herd turn on them... you end up been just a trump echo chamber...

edit on 6-1-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
If I can’t yell “Fire” in a theater for obvious safety reasons. Then why is it that the “Press” can incite violence with impunity?

If an actual honest to god insurrection is what happened today based on a rally speech, then what do they think a quickie Impeachment or 25th do to the stirred up masses? These people could just walk away from DC and bring this # home and take out soft target, after soft target, after soft target until their rage is sated.

Need to just start pulling FCC licenses until they figure it out, I guess. Or call a Press Conference in the morning and pull Press Passes.

silencing the press is a fascist technic trump ad many occasion to prove is claims and fail miserably and the way it work unproven allegation are lies until proven...so right now...Trump is lying... so no pass will be remove

he need to loose all power over the gov
he doesn't deserve power

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I doubt it. Those who support him are too stupid to be able actually put together a formidable Army.

Those of us who do not support Trump far out number Trump's people, we also have guns that we can use much more effectively.

Invoking the 25th will send a clear message that what Trump has done is NOT acceptable and NOT be tolerated, even if it's only symbloic.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yeah but if you yell "fire" and no fire is found
specially after 2 month and you still yell fire
well charges would come your way

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I doubt it. Those who support him are too stupid to be able actually put together a formidable Army.

Those of us who do not support Trump far out number Trump's people, we also have guns that we can use much more effectively.

Invoking the 25th will send a clear message that what Trump has done is NOT acceptable and NOT be tolerated, even if it's only symbloic.

like i said the world is against them
70 millions of them against 7.8 billion of us

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately, uness Pence whips out the 25th amendment, Trump is probably going to pardon all of those rioters (or whatever you want to call them) who stormed the capital building.

edit on 2021-1-6 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile automatic incorrect

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You going to call China for help?

Asking for a egg roll.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That’s a cool story bro.
Typical Leftist, always thinking they are the smartest person in the room....when in reality, they are the dumbest.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

silencing the press is a fascist technic trump ad many occasion to prove is claims and fail miserably and the way it work unproven allegation are lies until proven...so right now...Trump is lying... so no pass will be remove

he need to loose all power over the gov
he doesn't deserve power

Silencing Goebbels would not have been viewed as fascist

cNn and their disgusting counterparts are the most visible anti-American terrorist organisation on Earth

They most certainly are NOT the ‘press’

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Bean anti-American is not accepting democracy, its rejecting the rule of American laws and its pledging elegance to a man before the country and the constitution...

Period...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You equate political preference with marksmanship?

This screams I don’t know anything about guns but I want to talk about them.

Were all real scared tough guy. You win. Biden didn’t cheat. Lmao.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
your just a trump echo chamber

the only think you do is repeat trump slogans...
(Snipped)

No.

I still believe in free speech even if you don't.

Want to censor people?

Join the staff at Twitter.
edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join