It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Jesus wept, another moronic front page thread from people who think land votes.

You lost. Get over it.

Just for the record, you're proud of the Biden win, correct?

Biden is an awful candidate. But he's better than Trump. He can hopefully start repairing the destruction caused by Trump, and begin bringing down the incredible amount of debt Trump has added in such a short time.

Abd Trump said he was going to reduce Obama's debt but added 8 trillion or so instead. Biden does suck bug at least he's not an in your face conman like Trump..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Somebody said the destruction left by Trump

Well, he's not finished yet. He's on a spite tour now. Payback for what this childlike thinker wants to do to get at those who his narcissistic mind deems crossed him, and as he goes son his pardon tour...

Who knows, I imagine next he'll pardon Jack the Ripper.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is a mockery of everything the Presidency has ever stood for ... and that's saying something.

edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: neo96

What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

No it doesn't.

A week long election proves how much of a lie that is.

Your fantasy.

Trump lost because more people voted against him than for him.

They want him gone.
They want him gone so bad that despite the vote flipping he still had the largest gains from an incumbent ever, sure thing. You want him gone, 80 million did not vote for Biden, not even close. The truth will set you free.

You lost.

Let that set you free.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

People like you are truly retarded no one voted for Biden. Biden got beat so bad it took them two weeks to make up the ballots to steal the election and yet people are trying to act like all of that was okay cause of COVID who cares if the fabric of the country is further ripped apart wahhh Trump is hitler

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I am also curious why do you support democrats I am honestly curious what anyone sees in them and don’t get me wrong I know the GOP is no better but at least Trump only answers to the people which is why they hated him so badly he can veto a bill like this cause he doesn’t owe anything to anyone on the down low

The only people I can think of that would support democrats are illegal immigrants or just immigrants in general. Brainwashed by the isms I mean really what is it. Sexual deviants also support them that’s why so many of antifa were sexual offenders
edit on 23-12-2020 by sprockets2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How so because he doesn’t lift his pinkie when he drinks wine? People say things like what you said when they have nothing of actual substance to add

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

How so because he doesn’t lift his pinkie when he drinks wine? People say things like what you said when they have nothing of actual substance to add

Speaking of no substance to add ... what are you talking about wine glasses and pinkies for again? Here, let me write some words that will probably mean nothing to you.

Trump has weakened our decades old relationships with our allies, with NATO and with the European Union. He has damaged our economy with unnecessary and unwinable trade wars, and facilitated the growth of stature in the world of the Chinese and the Russians. His toadying to Vladimir Putin has made him and us the laughing stock of the planet.

He is corrupt and has stolen millions from his own campaign fund not to mention his alleged charity set up to help veterans and kids with cancer. Stole from them too. He has just utterly embarrassed himself with his excruciating meltdowns over losing the election, and more than that, he has directly attacked our elections, our laws, and our Constitution.

When you wrap your pinky around that, get back to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

. . . at least Trump only answers to the people which is why they hated him so badly he can veto a bill like this cause he doesn’t owe anything to anyone on the down low

Trump is completely self-serving.

I don’t know what it’s gonna take for Trumpster’s to wake up.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Is that code for “ I want a totalitarian nanny state to take care of me and everyone else and I’m going to tell everyone who doesn’t they just fear control”....
you know what .. I don’t need a bunch of hypocrites to fight e themselves millions from the public till, then tell me to wear a mask, don’t have Thanksgiving with my family, take a vaccine likely laced with sterilants or worse, preach crazy ideas to my children the tell me I have no right to oppose it , etc etc etc ad nauseum !
No thanks hon if that’s what you want, I hear Cuba is the paradise. Or Venezuela.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Trump has weakened our decades old relationships with our allies, with NATO and with the European Union

No! He asked them to “ pay their fair share” instead of taking advantage of us. I feel sorry for people who don’t understand that.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Trump has weakened our decades old relationships with our allies, with NATO and with the European Union

No! He asked them to “ pay their fair share” instead of taking advantage of us. I feel sorry for people who don’t understand that.

You ever checked percentage per capita?

I think America is 3 up from the bottom.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 24-12-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Tempter

Sure, here you go:

The Wisconsin Supreme Court said Monday that it is up to each individual voter to determine for themselves whether they are “indefinitely confined” and therefore able to request and submit an absentee ballot without showing photo identification.

WUWM Milwaukee 12/14/20

Oh look, you're misrepresenting the situation in Wisconsin. What a shock. There is no abuse of any Wisconsin law.

That's the election right there? Wisconsin has 10 Electoral votes. Give them to Trump ... Biden still wins.

But you're lying about the outcome ... so Trump doesn't even get those votes.

You're so desperate to undo the will of Americans to put your guy in power. Well, sorry, the Constitution is still in place.

Ha, you clearly aren't understanding WHY this happened.

Ballots by the hundreds of thousands showed up with no signature (and therefore no ID) in Milwaukee County and the clerks elected to just count those as indefinitely-confined ballots.

Do you understand that?

It was NOT up to them and they certified those ballots anyways.

They should have been TOSSED because they did not meet the requirement.

*This is how these scumbags cheated.
edit on 24-12-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

**I'll add that they did this to Scott Walker in his most recent run the SAME way.

They waited until the State was done counting and THEN unleashed the "additional ballots".

Face it, Lefties are cheating MOTHERTRUCKING scum!
edit on 24-12-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

Exactly. Even if the Democrats are no better, it is still not surprising that people don't like Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Your claim is that the Wisconsin Supreme Court required that unsigned absentee ballots that were submitted should be counted?

No. Two counties stated that any elector (voter) could claim "indefinitely confined" status because of the Governor's stay-at-home order and were in turn required by the Court to clarify that was not the case, however, they did rule that the individual elector is the one who makes that determination..

Here's a link the Wisconsin SC's order.

Read it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Your claim is that the Wisconsin Supreme Court required that unsigned absentee ballots that were submitted should be counted?

No. Two counties stated that any elector (voter) could claim "indefinitely confined" status because of the Governor's stay-at-home order and were in turn required by the Court to clarify that was not the case, however, they did rule that the individual elector is the one who makes that determination..

Here's a link the Wisconsin SC's order.

Read it for yourself.

I have informed Dane County Municipal Clerks that during
this emergency and based on the Governors Stay at Home
order I am declaring all Dane County voters may indicate
as needed that they are indefinitely confined due to
illness. This declaration will make it easier for Dane
County voters to participate in this election by mail in
these difficult times. I urge all voters who request a
ballot and have trouble presenting a[] valid ID to
indicate that they are indefinitely confined.
People are reluctant to check the box that says they are
indefinitely confined but this is a pandemic. This
feature in our law is here to help preserve everyone's
right to vote.

and Milwaukee County did the same.

That was not the case, as the Supreme Court confirmed.

So, we have the two most populous and liberal cities in Wisconsin telling their voters they can send in ballots without signatures and the Supreme Court said they had no right to do that.

Now, my claim is that the ballot dumps in the middle of the night HAD NO SIGNATURES and were the "make-up" ballots for Biden. Again, FOUR TIMES the normal amount.

Why is this hard to understand?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Can you show us where the Wisconsin Supreme Court approved the certification of unsigned absentee ballots?

That's your claim but that's not what your quote shows us.

The statement doesn't say you can send in your ballot unsigned. It says you can decide if you are indefinitely confined.

The Wisconsin SC agreed.

There's nothing hard to understand here. You either don't understand or you're misrepresenting the matter.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Can you show us where the Wisconsin Supreme Court approved the certification of unsigned absentee ballots?

That's your claim but that's not what your quote shows us.

The statement doesn't say you can send in your ballot unsigned. It says you can decide if you are indefinitely confined.

The Wisconsin SC agreed.

There's nothing hard to understand here. You either don't understand or you're misrepresenting the matter.

I'm not misrepresenting anything, YOU ARE!

Per The Milwaukee Wire

Read that.

The IC totals can be found in THIS ARTICLE.

In the 2016 presidential election only about 7 percent of absentee ballots were from indefinitely confined voters but since then, there's been a big jump.

In April, more than 160,000 voters were indefinitely confined, 14 percent. For the November 2020 General Election, 215,333 absentee ballots were returned by voters who certified they were indefinitely confined, 11 percent, according to WEC.

Republican lawmakers are now debating making changes to this law because they claim, without evidence, voters may have bypassed state law requiring proof of an ID to cast a ballot.

THEY DIDN"T HAVE TO HAVE SIGNATURES and everyone believed they could use COVID as an excuse, which the Supreme Court just said wasn't a valid reason.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Your link from the Milwaukee Wire is talking about voter turnout.

The second link from WKOW.com is just restating the material that we've already discussed.

The laws in MN do not require a PHOTO ID to vote absentee if the voter is "indefinitely confined."

There's nothing in anything you have linked or quoted that says that any votes that WERE NOT SIGNED were counted.

Do you realize that's the part of your claim that you can't prove?

Were the ballots recieved SIGNED by the voters? Or not?

edit on 24-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join