It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump is a mockery of everything the Presidency has ever stood for ... and that's saying something.

Oh I could give you 10 examples from Obama, Bush and Clinton that says otherwise...lol

Opinions are great, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Okay. If there's no free choice in elections, how do you know that Trump "won so hard."

What's your basis for that statement?

Same way so many on the Left are suggesting Republicans voted for Biden...

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've never seen anything outside of religion have this kind of effect on folks. I'm interested in how they did it ... to create this fringe group (which probably numbers in the millions, so don't overreact) that absolutely believes the absurd and ridiculous in spite of ... everything.

Anyone who was paying attention in 2016 knew that Trump's appeal smacked of cult-of-personality. I believed that the reality of who the man was would become clear ... in that I mean how bluntly ignorant and uninterested he is in learning anything about his job, or about the world, that he's underhanded, dishonest, abusive, larcenous, etc.

Didn't even make a dent. In fact, the more he showed us exactly who he is, the more folks joined the following.

I had seen this happen historically, and on small scales ... but I had just never seen anything like this in America. Literally none of his failngs are acknowledged even though they've been put on public display for four years.

An entire ALTERNATE REALITY has been created for Trump followers to live in. It's ... astounding.

COINTELLPRO/MK ULTRA/NLP has been perfected though, no doubt about that.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I've never seen anything outside of religion have this kind of effect on folks. I'm interested in how they did it ... to create this fringe group (which probably numbers in the millions, so don't overreact) that absolutely believes the absurd and ridiculous in spite of ... everything.

Anyone who was paying attention in 2016 knew that Trump's appeal smacked of cult-of-personality. I believed that the reality of who the man was would become clear ... in that I mean how bluntly ignorant and uninterested he is in learning anything about his job, or about the world, that he's underhanded, dishonest, abusive, larcenous, etc.

Didn't even make a dent. In fact, the more he showed us exactly who he is, the more folks joined the following.

I had seen this happen historically, and on small scales ... but I had just never seen anything like this in America. Literally none of his failngs are acknowledged even though they've been put on public display for four years.

An entire ALTERNATE REALITY has been created for Trump followers to live in. It's ... astounding.

COINTELLPRO/MK ULTRA/NLP has been perfected though, no doubt about that.

Well put, I just don't understand the Trump cultists.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How could someone win the Presidency in America basically not campaigning, having few people at a rally, staying in their basement, and running on a platform of Communism? You can't. Unless the government has been compromised and taken over already. It was fixed folks. Stay safe.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx
It is basically a two party system.

If you plan on voting to get one party out of the WH then the other doesn't have to do anything to get your vote.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hard examples are not opinions..lol If Trump even thought about what other recent Presidents actually did he be Impeached a dozen times by now. The left has made the position of the president a mockery, and like always it comes to bite them right back in the ass...Good luck with Biden...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hard examples are not opinions..lol If Trump even thought about what other recent Presidents actually did he be Impeached a dozen times by now. The left has made the position of the president a mockery, and like always it comes to bite them right back in the ass...Good luck with Biden...

Hard examples that are not factual are still opinions. I can own my opinion about Trump.

As far as Biden goes, I'll take a corporate centrist any day over a guy who admires dictators and jokes about being President for life.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I and others have literary talked about his failings ten fold...lol What do you want? What more are you looking for, a big hug too? I have yet seen a person on the left actually give him a single point of credit for anything. Anything he does is totally downplayed or outright ignored. They will argue every point to the end of days...Obama only needed to breath and get accolades every damn breath to include Nobel Peace Prize, and I'm sure Biden will get one too a few weeks in with all his ME work...lol

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You and others have done the "oh yeah, he's kinda rough around the edges but he's a good guy" schtick.

The rest of your post proves my point: you and I live in different worlds.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As far as Biden goes, I'll take a corporate centrist any day over a guy who admires dictators and jokes about being President for life.

You really want to go there? Trump tries something with NK that never was tried before and you want to freak-out over that compared to what Obama did with Iran, Cuba, Guinea, Honduras, Egypt, Turkey, Libya, Hamas, Eastern Europe and Russia, Venezuela, The Muslim Brotherhood. Which I guess was all good? There are some pretty horrendous evil leaders in that mix that Obama went to their country for good times, or roll out the red carpet at the WH for...

This is a great example of what I keep talking about when the left says crap about Trump while Obama was 10 times worst...lol

Oh and he joked... oops... Is that really worst than a potted plant... I think you all need some serious meds or something...move to a state where pot is legal and do a lot of it...please for your own and everyone else's sake...

edit on 25-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I have yet seen a person on the left actually give him a single point of credit for anything.

I have seen this on more than a few occasions, someone even made a thread about agreeing with him 100% on some topic.

Not sure what that proves.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You and others have done the "oh yeah, he's kinda rough around the edges but he's a good guy" schtick.

The rest of your post proves my point: you and I live in different worlds.

I constantly try to debate but the left comes in so over the top so there is no debate with them. A lot of what the left screams about are the same things other Presidents have done much worst and they all get a pass while the left treats Trump as the only one to do something. It is very frustrating on my part as if I'm trying to talk to someone and that person is just screaming obscenities in reply.

I never said I like Trump, I like some of his key positions and accomplishments, but I think just about everyone here has at one point or another called him an asshole. Once again we already know that, do you want to keep hearing over and over?

Character flaws is not just rough around the edges. I have said many times he has little to no filter and so we get his tweets, and I have also said his tweets will most likely cost him reelection no matter how good he is. They just give the MSM too much ammo all the time.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Quickly, because the topic is not what you and I think about past Presidents, i don't agree with much of the international adventuring the US has indulged in for the last fifty years or so. Unlike you, I don't see things in simplistic terms of right and left, so certainly, I can see that Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush ... as far as you wnat to go back are warmongers.

So, going there? No. Not on topic, and not interesting even if it were. As I said, you live in a different world than I do.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
How could someone win the Presidency in America basically not campaigning, having few people at a rally, staying in their basement, and running on a platform of Communism? You can't. Unless the government has been compromised and taken over already. It was fixed folks. Stay safe.

You probably just don't get it, the platform, also the virus, as to why people dont attend rallies.
I see it often enough..I guess one won't see it if they don't want to see it, or ..weren't paying attention

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Quickly, because the topic is not what you and I think about past Presidents, i don't agree with much of the international adventuring the US has indulged in for the last fifty years or so. Unlike you, I don't see things in simplistic terms of right and left, so certainly, I can see that Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush ... as far as you wnat to go back are warmongers.

So, going there? No. Not on topic, and not interesting even if it were. As I said, you live in a different world than I do.

Your last few posts play well into much of this... Biden got 81 million and Trump got 74 million... Well first those are crazy numbers as Obama got like 61% for his first term with what we thought of as huge voting percentages. This year about 73% voted, so what does that tell us?

This had much less to do with Trump and a good deal to do with MSM and a huge deal with mass mailings. Millions voted who would neve have voted if they didn't get their ballot in the mail since they would put in minimal or no effort either way. Those who typically do not vote are on the poor side of the economic scale, they typically just do not care and this time they voted and they typically always vote Democrat drinking that Kool-Aid that gets them no were, but hey it sounds good every four years. The Dems knew mass mailings were a huge advantage for them and that is why they pushed it so hard to get it into place for this election.

A simple example of a very complex thing with MSM to show just how effective they were for the liberals is everyone knew something about the Trump/Russian event. very high number still think Trump was involved with Russia in some way, so most didn't follow it but MSM pumped out that crap daily for years, and still did after all said and done never changing their toon.

On the other hand, over 40% of voters knew nothing about the Biden/Hunter event, so once again MSM played a huge roll into that in downplaying it, or even better playing it off as a OMB impeachment event etc...!0% of voters said they would have changed their vote if they knew about it, so here is a single comparison as to what MSM has been doing for four years and it truly changed the outcome of the election.

So these narratives of Republicans voting for Biden, everyone is fed up with Trump, it was all of Trump failures etc that caused it all are all lies as MSM led the narratives this whole time, so it is whatever they say it is...Americans in general are very stupid people.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You probably just don't get it

Come on VC, look at the handful of people who did show up for Biden's half-assed "rallies". Pick any one of them. The attendees were either half asleep or looking at their watches waiting for it to be over so they could get paid. The drive-in car rallies were even more of a joke.

Enthusiasm level: -10

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Hate Trump =/= love Biden

It doesn't get any simpler than that.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What does a large voting turnout tell me? People vote when you make it easy for them to do so. Why should it be hard to vote? What a silly idea.

Ten states automatically sent out ballots TO REGISTERED VOTERS, and this was authorized by these states legislatures.

Elections and voting are the constitutional purview of each State. These states followed their laws and adminstered their elections. It's none of the Federal government's business as long as it is done with due process.

I know that authoritarians don't like democracy, but we still have it in America. Your disdain for poor Americans is quite clear. Are you suprised they don't agree with your ideology? You shouldn't be.

People didn't believe Trump's propaganda about Biden's son Hunter? LOL. Why not? Wasn't he impeached trying to get the Ukranians to help him? It's ridiculous to claim that Americans didn't know about the accusations against Hunter Biden.

Obviously, the election results speak clearly that you're mistaken. Many loyal Republicans voted their conscience and voted against Trump if not for Biden. Trump has never risen above 50% approval for more than a few days. He is an unpopular President and it is only his loyal followers who believe in unsubstantiated "silent majorities" that favor Trump.

The "silent majority" spoke in November; you guys just didn't like whath they had to say.

Thanks for making your disdain for most Americans so clear. Guess what? We're noticing.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: vonclod

You probably just don't get it

Come on VC, look at the handful of people who did show up for Biden's half-assed "rallies". Pick any one of them. The attendees were either half asleep or looking at their watches waiting for it to be over so they could get paid. The drive-in car rallies were even more of a joke.

Enthusiasm level: -10

Biden didn't hold rallies in a pandemic. Rallies are a white nationalist thing.

The "enthusiam level" for Biden resulted in over 8 million more votes for him than Trump.

I think you need to check your math.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join