It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: fencesitter85

What happens if all that useless land stops shipping it’s products to the cities?

It would balance the population inside and outside the cities in a month to six weeks.

I'm not debating hypothetical scenarios. It's irrelevant to this discussion.

Nor am I looking for one. Just pointing out that those non entities on that land have more of a voice than you seem to believe.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Jesus wept, another moronic front page thread from people who think land votes.

You lost. Get over it.

Clearly you're in the wrong thread. This one is about the dead people and machines voting. Something you appear to be okay with, and people should just "get over it".

edit on 23-12-2020 by timequake because: Typo...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Recent Presidential elections have trended closer to 55- 60% turnout. Because voting was made more accessible in this election due to the pandemic, it looks as though this one will come in above 60%, which would be one of the highest in history.

The vote totals shifted from Trump to Biden as the absentee votes were counted on Election night.

Trump, you may remember, discouraged his followers from voting by mail.

If you have a link to the data analysis you're summarizing, I'll be glad to look at it. Aside from that, all due respect, it's your claim to prove.

No, I don't have anything further to tell you (asterisk as needed.) The claim here is that Biden wouldn't have enough votes in 503 counties to win the election even when most of the counties Biden won are densely populated, and most of the 2000 counties or so that Trump won are rural and in many cases, basically unpopulated.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist ... but please, show us some evidence to sustain your claims. Because, alhtough your post is slighly more erudite than some here, there's really only your claims backing up your claims.

You want me to prove claims where I admit I'm scratching my head and putting down best guesses. In other words you want me to do all the work and make pithy responses. Sorry*, not in the mood.

*Not sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

You lost. Get over it.

Clearly you're in the wrong thread. This one is about the dead people and machines voting. Something you appear to be okay with, and people should just "get over it".

Provide some evidence.

Hint: evidence is not upset Trump supporters claiming to have seen things.

I'll wait.

But as per all of the courts and SCOTUS: yes, you lost, get over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Recent Presidential elections have trended closer to 55- 60% turnout. Because voting was made more accessible in this election due to the pandemic, it looks as though this one will come in above 60%, which would be one of the highest in history.

The vote totals shifted from Trump to Biden as the absentee votes were counted on Election night.

If you have a link to the data analysis you're summarizing, I'll be glad to look at it. Aside from that, all due respect, it's your claim to prove.

No, I don't have anything further to tell you (asterisk as needed.) The claim here is that Biden wouldn't have enough votes in 503 counties to win the election even when most of the counties Biden won are densely populated, and most of the 2000 counties or so that Trump won are rural and in many cases, basically unpopulated.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist ... but please, show us some evidence to sustain your claims. Because, alhtough your post is slighly more erudite than some here, there's really only your claims backing up your claims.

You want me to prove claims where I admit I'm scratching my head and putting down best guesses. In other words you want me to do all the work and make pithy responses. Sorry*, not in the mood.

*Not sorry.

Aka, there is no evidence. Because it's fake news. You're being grifted. Trump is making a fortune from stringing his sycophants along.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Correct but they still won and remain in charge. Now lets schedule a parade for the NWO.

Facts. But you’ll only be able to attend the parade if you got your honorary vaccine card in hand

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

*Not sorry.

Aka, there is no evidence. Because it's fake news. You're being grifted. Trump is making a fortune from stringing his sycophants along.

Chill out dude, you are arguing by yourself. I've been trying to find a list of the counties that voted for Biden (it's 527 by the way, not 477) and then I'd really be happy to find out what the turnout was for Obama and Clinton in 2008, 2012, and 2016.... then compare them to Biden turnout.

But I'm not getting paid to datamine those numbers and I'm not motivated to spend the time looking for them.

I will say that the numbers are weird. Biden and Harris' campaign crowds were anemic. The online interest for the Dem convention was panned because they had to double-up the zoom boxes. His youtube talks didn't stir up many viewers. Harris couldn't get enough support in the primaries to make it to the first caucus. Nothing we saw in the run-up to the actual election suggested Biden was going to get anywhere near the votes he did. But apparently he did.

And that's weird. You can't convince me it's not weird. Go ahead and argue that point, I don't care.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You lost. Get over it.

Just for the record, you're proud of the Biden win, correct?

Biden is an awful candidate. But he's better than Trump. He can hopefully start repairing the destruction caused by Trump, and begin bringing down the incredible amount of debt Trump has added in such a short time.

What destruction?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Annee
What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

Except they don't.

Despite the news coverage, Trump had a near 50% approval rating around the election. That was higher than ...anyone in a long time.

Also, Trump GAINED Black and Latino votes in all other major cities except the stolen swing states.

It's all a lie and I'm done with it.

Sorry, 80 million certified votes for Biden say the exact opposite.

And as far as polling goes? Trump barely rose above 45% for the whole four years.

Certified garbage!

That certification is bogus and you know it.

So, I should believe you instead of fifty State Governors?

Nah.

No, I'll give you one example, WISCONSIN.

Postal employees back-dated mail-in ballots.

That's a felony.

Also, read into Wisconsin's abuse of the "indefinitely-confined, or IC" ballots (nearly all from Milwaukee County) which don't require even a signature! Up from 14k to over 240k!

That's the election right there.

Nevermind that a judge recently ruled that the IC ballots could NOT be legally used by people claiming stay-at-home orders due to covid, a judgement that should've been made PRIOR to the election FFS!

edit on 23-12-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Because pandemic. a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That’s it.

No it doesn't.

A week long election proves how much of a lie that is.

Your fantasy.

Trump lost because more people voted against him than for him.

They want him gone.
They want him gone so bad that despite the vote flipping he still had the largest gains from an incumbent ever, sure thing. You want him gone, 80 million did not vote for Biden, not even close. The truth will set you free.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Obama in 08 - 69 million votes
Obama in 12 - 65 million votes
Both years Republican turnout was about 60 million

HRC in 16 - 65 million
Trump pulled in 62 million

Then comes 2020. A pandemic is not allowing people to go outside. As we can see, in the last 3 elections with absentee ballots, they always had more than the Republicans.

Biden - 81 million
Now...take a look at numbers. This means Biden got 16 million more than HRC or Obama. Really?
Trump pulled in 74 million. 12 million more. Even Obama could not do that. The fact that Donald Trump got more votes that Barack baffles me when they say Biden won.

There is just no way especially with the down ballot wins. If Trump lost Florida or Texas AND came in under his 2016 vote count I would be like...yup...he did beat himself but it did not happen. 10% increase in turnout....nope.

The media tells us that there was a vote against Trump but how could he have gained votes if he was so hated? It does not add up.

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002020-12-23T20:58:24-06:000824 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002020-12-23T21:00:49-06:000949 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's interesting how our election process can go from a "sham" to "the most secure election ever!" In a matter of 3 hours. I went to bed assured the american people still had a voice and woke up in a brave new world.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Annee
wont let me fix the link, if you click on the GW Pundit, its the link under #1

Gateway Pundit is like FOX on steroids.

Need something more mainstream.
More mainstream haha, that’s precisely what we need less of.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: network dude

That’s it.

but only in 477 counties. Apparently the rest of America wanted Trump. LOL.

This is your Electoral College at work. Don't you like the Electoral College any more?

The issue isn't the Electoral College. Pretty sure this has to do with the massive and systematic voter fraud that screwed the vote tallies. Please keep up.

Nope. This is how the Electoral College works. A candidate can lose a majority of counties and still win the Electoral College. As it has been explained, more people live in places like Los Angeles and New York than in a handful of states, like the Dakotas. It's the states' popular votes that determine who each states' electoral votes go to, and the number of tiny rural counties verses the big cities is always in play in each state.

Trump lost big time. He lost just as fair and square and Trump won the 2016 election. Elections matter, and when people realize that, they vote.

80 million people have spoken. Joe Biden will be the next POTUS.

edit on 23-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I did the same thing. I think a lot of America did. All you have to do is watch how the Progressives and the Centrist Dems are tearing each other apart right now.

Bernie followers did not vote for Biden/Harris. No way. I feel that is why you saw a Libertarian jump this year. Those were not Republicans who left Trump. He pulled down the second largest vote count in history.

Hate blinds the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Sure, here you go:

The Wisconsin Supreme Court said Monday that it is up to each individual voter to determine for themselves whether they are “indefinitely confined” and therefore able to request and submit an absentee ballot without showing photo identification.

WUWM Milwaukee 12/14/20

Oh look, you're misrepresenting the situation in Wisconsin. What a shock. There is no abuse of any Wisconsin law.

That's the election right there? Wisconsin has 10 Electoral votes. Give them to Trump ... Biden still wins.

But you're lying about the outcome ... so Trump doesn't even get those votes.

You're so desperate to undo the will of Americans to put your guy in power. Well, sorry, the Constitution is still in place.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

Sure, here you go:

The Wisconsin Supreme Court said Monday that it is up to each individual voter to determine for themselves whether they are “indefinitely confined” and therefore able to request and submit an absentee ballot without showing photo identification.

WUWM Milwaukee 12/14/20

Oh look, you're misrepresenting the situation in Wisconsin. What a shock. There is no abuse of any Wisconsin law.

That's the election right there? Wisconsin has 10 Electoral votes. Give them to Trump ... Biden still wins.

But you're lying about the outcome ... so Trump doesn't even get those votes.

You're so desperate to undo the will of Americans to put your guy in power. Well, sorry, the Constitution is still in place.

The Supreme Court doesn’t write law, they interpret it and they are wrong here and in on it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

You think the Wisconsin Supreme Court is wrong.

Okay? That's your opinion. Noted. Well said.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You admit you're scratching your head? Okay, sure. You have some pretty specific numbers for head scratching, but hey ..

Thanks for the honesty. Not exactly what you said the first go 'round but ...

I dont' want you to do any work. You made a claim you can't back up. You're still working it out? Let us know when you discover something.

Until then the "geometrically fewer regions of the county" is just a mystery, Schoedingers Ballot Box?

Thanks for the chat.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join