It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How simply can we break this down;

19.3% of the American population lives in rural areas. Source

80.7% of Americans live in or near urban centers census.gov

One hundred forty-three (143) counties hold those urban centers nationwide. Source

Therefore that means that 143 counties hold more than 80.7% of the American population.

Biden won most of the votes in the urban centers. Does anyone want to disagree with that? No? Good.

I think I'm beginning to realize what the real problem is here. Some of you have looked at those "red and blue" maps and believe that means that the entire United States, except for the coastal cities and urban centers is Republican or are Trump followers.

First of all that map only shows the winner of that county in the Presidential election. Most of the counties are split about 60/40 some are 70/30. That means that even in "red states" there's still a lot of blue (and vice versa.)

Second, the vast majority of American voters are INDEPENDENT. (around 40%). That means that they had to pick between two candidates, and many of them probably voted AGAINST someone rather than FOR someone.

I think some of you really believe that Trump supporters completely outnumber the rest of America ... is that correct?

Is that why you cannot conceive of the reality that Trump lost? And will accept any absurd explanation of why he really won?

Because you all are the "real America"? The "slient majoirty"?

Spoiler alert, you're not in the majority. Not even close.

edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Spoiler alert, you're not.

Apparently.

*shrugs*

Enjoy your "win".

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Apparently.

*shrugs*

Enjoy your "win".

I didn't win.

America did.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Annee

Throwing the word Communism into a discussion, really doesn’t give it much weight.

Particularly when, like statistical impossibility, it's a term thrown out without much regard for its actual meaning.

So true.

Communism, in true form, if all participants agree — works remarkably well. Some societies, groups, religions comes to mind.

The political “Communism” is mixed with Marxist-Leninism and whatever the leaders seem fit to use for control.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Tom Paine's Agrarian Justice says hello.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Apparently.

*shrugs*

Enjoy your "win".

I didn't win.

America did.

That actually made lol out loud.

Star for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Apparently.

*shrugs*

Enjoy your "win".

I didn't win.

America did.

Wow, really? Do you think America is better off with a yes man (or woman, as I wouldn't anticipate Joe lasting long if he makes it in) so they globalists can get back to business as usual? Or do you disagree with the notion that things in this manner? You think the direction they have been steering things for the past few decades is good for humanity and America?

By the way, I didn't vote for Trump so please don't even go there.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse

Apparently.

*shrugs*

Enjoy your "win".

I didn't win.

America did.

Wow, really? Do you think America is better off with a yes man (or woman, as I wouldn't anticipate Joe lasting long if he makes it in) so they globalists can get back to business as usual? Or do you disagree with the notion that things in this manner? You think the direction they have been steering things for the past few decades is good for humanity and America?

By the way, I didn't vote for Trump so please don't even go there.

I think America is better off under a center-right corporatist than under a far-right narcissist.

I think America will be better off when more of us pull our heads out of our hind-ends and start realizing that no politicians give a #%%@ about us.

I think America will be better off when we restore the Constitution and rule-of-law as our highest political goals.

Beyond that, I believe that Trump and Biden have been chosen by the ruling elite to promote the age-old method of crowd control: divide and rule.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Interesting.

I’ve been reading a lot lately. Mostly history related.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Interesting.

I’ve been reading a lot lately. Mostly history related.

And then the government takes your mineral rights?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Keep in mind, I don't agree with Tom, merely that he's proffering some strong elements of communism at least fifty years before Marx.

Some folks don't know that Marx didn't invent communism, but you know ... facts.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
J. B. Shurk, who frequently publishes at American Thinker, wrote a knock-out article for The Federalist about Joe Biden’s magical performance in the election. You should read the whole article, but here are four things that don’t pass the smell test:

thefederalist.com...

1. Biden allegedly got 80 million votes, which is more than Obama received at his peak, in 2008 – and Biden did this despite losing minority voters to Donald Trump and trailing Trump in voter enthusiasm.

2. Biden broke 60 years of precedent by winning nationally despite losing prodigiously in bellwether states and counties. The last time this happened was when the mafia got out the vote for John F. Kennedy in 1960.

3. Trump had extraordinary coattails, so much so that even the New York Times admitted that the “Democrats Suffered Crushing Down-Ballot Losses Across America.” Think about that: Biden had no coattails and no enthusiasm, yet he allegedly won a record number of votes. Smells fetid to me.

4. Biden barely made it through the primaries, while Trump soared, with Trump’s performance being a historically sure sign of voter enthusiasm and probable victory – yet Biden, again, allegedly scored an equally historically strong victory.

At The Spectator, Patrick Basham, a professional pollster, also felt that Biden’s alleged win cannot pass the smell test. Again, this is a summary, so you should read the original article:

spectator.us...

5. Trump exceeded his original vote count by the largest margin for any incumbent in American history. He got 10 million more votes than before; by contrast, Obama, in 2012, got 3.5 million fewer votes than in 2008.

6. Trump’s support among blacks grew by 50%, while Biden’s fell below the important 90%-mark that Democrat candidates need to secure victory.

7. In the Rust Belt, Biden lost black support everywhere except in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. In those cities, every single black person apparently voted for Biden.

8. While pollsters can and do manipulate polling outcomes, non-polling metrics (historical norms such as the economy, enthusiasm, etc.) have never been wrong – only we’re being told that this year was the exception.

Then there are the indicia of fraud that Dr. Navid Kershavarz-Nia detailed:

www.americanthinker.com...

9. The fact that Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia simultaneously pretended to halt ballot counting while continuing to count is evidence of election fraud collusion.

10. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

11. The scanners were almost certainly programmed to fail to keep audit records.

12. In the contested states, the voting machines were alleged to have processed hundreds of thousands of ballots within a short time, which is a physical impossibility.

And here are a few more indications of fraud:

[links for more details on each of the following are in the Zero Hedge summary]

13. In Pennsylvania, statistically impossible numbers of late-arriving mail-in votes went to Biden.

14. Dominion and ES&S voting machines were created to have back doors and specific functions to manipulate votes either at the machine or over the internet.

15. Fox News’s behavior on election night (refusing to call pro-Trump outcomes while prematurely calling Arizona for Biden) was so abnormal that Vegas oddsmakers instantly assumed that the fix was in.

16. The allegedly late-arriving mailed-in ballots increased Biden’s equally alleged lead with statistically impossible perfection and stability.

17. There were anomalies in Virginia that suggested that computers were subtracting votes from Trump and, sometimes, giving them to Biden.

18. One analysis shows that voting machines in Michigan systematically removed votes from Trump and handed them to Biden. I saw a rebuttal (which I cannot locate now) that purported to debunk this but did so by using a different scale on the X-axis, which I found inherently suspicious.

19. Over 100,000 Pennsylvania absentee ballots were returned either a day after they were mailed out, on the day they were mailed out, or on the day before they were mailed out.

20. In all the contested areas, and at Dominion’s website, Democrats have been systematically failing to create or have destroyed all data that could be used to demonstrate fraud. This creates the legal presumption that the data do, in fact, show fraud."

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Beyond that, I believe that Trump and Biden have been chosen by the ruling elite to promote the age-old method of crowd control: divide and rule.

No doubt in my mind this is true. Just like all the presidents...
Maybe the best one and ONLY independent one was FDR(That’s why he got elected 4 times!... And the Republicans had to pass term limits) and maybe JFK( that's why he was assassinated). Both were certainly not perfect or totally independent but did seem to really want to help the average Joe.

And to prove this is not partisan, Ike IMO, a Republican who was president from 1952 to 1960 wasn’t a bad president and in-fact tried to warn us.

It boils down to who will do the least harm to ordinary people.

The much-maligned idea of the lessor of two evils.

It not a perfect method but it's reality.

Maybe one day, God willing, we can get a decent political movement to be successful but as of now, it's still business as usual.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

PM 4U

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Keep in mind, I don't agree with Tom, merely that he's proffering some strong elements of communism at least fifty years before Marx.

Some folks don't know that Marx didn't invent communism, but you know ... facts.

Facts

I admit, in my readings — I’ve discovered my own misconceptions. So many things I believed are wrong.

If you don’t research and read — your incorrect misconceptions just continue. You believe lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Not only that, I find that I have to be continually on watch against my own confirmation bias (aka beliefs).

That's one of the reasons I tolerate this from time to time; ideas that can't be backed up with evidence are just beliefs.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm a big fan of Eisenhower, sans all the God stuff.

I have mixed feelings on FDR. The Federal government metastasized on his watch as did the Presidency.

JFK ... well, there's really no comparison.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

Except they don't.

Despite the news coverage, Trump had a near 50% approval rating around the election. That was higher than ...anyone in a long time.

Also, Trump GAINED Black and Latino votes in all other major cities except the stolen swing states.

It's all a lie and I'm done with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

Except they don't.

Despite the news coverage, Trump had a near 50% approval rating around the election. That was higher than ...anyone in a long time.

Also, Trump GAINED Black and Latino votes in all other major cities except the stolen swing states.

It's all a lie and I'm done with it.

Sorry, 80 million certified votes for Biden say the exact opposite.

And as far as polling goes? Trump barely rose above 45% for the whole four years.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join