It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support Trump 110% on this Issue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

that's the only thing good about wearing masks cause of the covid.

went to lowes the other day and had to get rid of the coffee i drank on the way. was walking into the head and this fella came rushing out, like he was leaving the scene of the crime.

pulled my mask down under my chin to get a break from it, pulled it right back up.

Ahh, my dear ATS. I come for the truth, but I STAY for the unimpeachable tact and classy je ne sais quoi that is describing the most intimate details of everybody's bodily functions, waste anomalies, and ponder, "what IS human," while a pot pourri of gastrointestinal phenomena and debating if certain excremental characteristics are proof of a new type of cryptid stalking our homes or simply Kangaruex4Ewe on a GOOD day...I bet this is exactly how the Enlightenment's salons were like as Voltaire or JJ Rousseau discussed their own subjects....
edit on 12/18/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Toilets should have two different flushes built in. One low water for flushing #1, and one high water for #2. Not sure there is anything we can do for those who are putting out #3's.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: chr0naut
Liberals seem to be pre conditioned to having water sport fetishes...

Liberal friend I have, you and the whole Russia thing with a prostitute. What gives?

According to Michael Cohen's book, the Russian hotel wasn't the only instance of Trump's particular penchant for golden showers.

And it was more than person that Trump paid-off to cover up his alleged sexual misconduct.

edit on 18/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Toilets should have two different flushes built in. One low water for flushing #1, and one high water for #2. Not sure there is anything we can do for those who are putting out #3's.

Its called a plunger...very green

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

According to Michael Cohen's book, the Russian hotel wasn't the only instance of Trump's particular penchant for golden showers.

And it was more than person that Trump paid-off to cover up his alleged sexual misconduct.

The golden showers was never proven even with the FBI investigating, and we know that pay-offs don't work now do they...lol
The FBI knew the dossier was fake from day one and didn't care as they used it with FICA and in many other investigations as a reason to dig for real stuff that was also never found.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well by god, if one part of the country has a water shortage, the obvious answer is to mandate water conservation everywhere, not just where it's needed.

You live in a place where water is abundant and there is zero risk of a shortage, too bad. We all have to suffer because millions of people live in cities where they should never have been built to begin with.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No, that would be logical and make sense. This is government we are talking about, and Right or Left, sense is not on the menu.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Liberal friend I have, you and the whole Russia thing with a prostitute. What gives?

It's humorous to see you believe so many lies that have been proven false so many times. Doesn't make you you look too smart.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yes, a stick shift on the side so you can flush while sitting there (and it makes a revving sound).

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You live in a place where water is abundant and there is zero risk of a shortage, too bad. We all have to suffer because millions of people live in cities where they should never have been built to begin with.

I live in the NW (100% rain for the next 9 days straight as example)1/4 mile from the Columbia river...I do not lack in water....

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Water flow regulation has more to do with energy consumption and wastewater treatment considerations than with water supply.

But I do understand that Trump is very particular about washing his hair. And caring for it. So, good on him.
edit on 12/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's humorous to see you believe so many lies that have been proven false so many times. Doesn't make you you look too smart.

Oops, I have been warned twice.

It is clear that ATS has fallen.

edit on 18/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Water flow regulation has more to do with energy consumption and wastewater treatment considerations than with water supply.

We are all on our own septic and well where I live....
I do understand the issue with wastewater treatment but for areas like us it doesn't make sense.

edit on 18-12-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

They do. Ever been in a newer house? They all have "two stage" flushes.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Swell.
But that wasn't my point. Limiting water consumption was not the aim of the regulations. But it's good that Trump will be able to properly care for his hair.

edit on 12/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

According to the many Kangaruexs that came before me... that is EXACTLY what the Enlightenment Salons were like. What else could they be and still make sense?

You’re right. Absolutely nothing else.

edit on 12/18/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Dupe
edit on 12/18/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join