It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping my thoughts to myself - because everyone will think I'm going mad - maybe ATS doesnt?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi All,

Honestly I've got nowhere else to write something like this because admitting any of this within normal circles would brand me as a madman, but I'm interested in the opinions of those at ATS because, well, you're here, you're already mad like me.

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

It's clear it's a real virus, I don't know where it came from, whether it was intentionally released or not. Do I think people are above developing and intentionally releasing a world changing virus? Hell no, we've done worse.

Even if I accept the notion that this virus naturally occurred - I personally don't want to inject a liquid into my arm that I don't understand, that's a brand new type of vaccine, developed and tested in record time, developed by people I don't know and have no reason to trust.

- US Election

I don't think it was a fair election, I think the left has become so ideologically blind that they believe winning the election no matter what is the moral thing to do. I think the ever increasing evidence which the press does not cover in the slightest only proves to me that their motives are not 'to distribute news', and furthermore backs up the claims that maybe there really is something to all this evidence.

Do I think Trump should refuse to leave office? No. I think the evidence needs to be explored, quantified and proved.

- UFO's and Aliens (a particular interest of mine)

I believe the government does know a lot more about ET's than they let on, I believe Steven Greer and his CE5 protocols and there are plenty of people that testify to it working. Do I think governments are beyond keeping important secrets from the world? Obviously not, time and time again we have had important information kept from us.

If I admit ANY of this to even my fiancé and closest friends, she'd think there's something wrong with me

So I have to keep myself to myself, quietly choose to not receive the vaccine, meditate and participate in CE5's when no one I know is around, and I have to sit there quietly as all of my friends laugh at US election deniers, share memes about how stupid and 'inbred' the right is, and talk about how Social Media needs to ban all right wing content.

This is my life now - at least until something happens with one of the 3 topics above that proves I wasn't crazy.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

I'd like to share a quote that has helped me reconcile the many inconsistencies, juxtapositions, and contradictions we face daily:

"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Just keep doin' your thang. We are met with a topsy-turvy world. It is a personal test, a personal trial.

Do what is right in your heart despite what the rest of the yahoos are doing.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That's an amazing quote brother. Thanks so much. It's hard to keep my silence, it really is.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well you just described the average beliefs of many ATS members, and being concerned about a new type of vaccine developed in record time is perfectly sensible. Being skeptical about hundreds of thousands of votes appearing early in the morning where 90% or more of them went to Biden is perfectly sensible. As for aliens, who really knows the truth, but more people than not believe alien life exists so it's not an uncommon belief. The last two paragraphs make it sound like you're living in your own Truman show, I would suggest maybe finding some more like-minded friends. One of the reasons we are in this situation is because so many people refuse to speak their minds, peer pressure and the desire to fit in is the primary driving motivation for most people. So instead of being true to themselves they self-censor and allow other people who claim to be morally superior control their life. I refuse to live like that, and yes individuality and free thinking comes with a price, but the cost is well worth it for me.
edit on 8/12/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang
Hi All,

Honestly I've got nowhere else to write something like this because admitting any of this within normal circles would brand me as a madman, but I'm interested in the opinions of those at ATS because, well, you're here, you're already mad like me.

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

It's clear it's a real virus, I don't know where it came from, whether it was intentionally released or not. Do I think people are above developing and intentionally releasing a world changing virus? Hell no, we've done worse.

Even if I accept the notion that this virus naturally occurred - I personally don't want to inject a liquid into my arm that I don't understand, that's a brand new type of vaccine, developed and tested in record time, developed by people I don't know and have no reason to trust.

- US Election

I don't think it was a fair election, I think the left has become so ideologically blind that they believe winning the election no matter what is the moral thing to do. I think the ever increasing evidence which the press does not cover in the slightest only proves to me that their motives are not 'to distribute news', and furthermore backs up the claims that maybe there really is something to all this evidence.

Do I think Trump should refuse to leave office? No. I think the evidence needs to be explored, quantified and proved.

I believe the government does know a lot more about ET's than they let on, I believe Steven Greer and his CE5 protocols and there are plenty of people that testify to it working. Do I think governments are beyond keeping important secrets from the world? Obviously not, time and time again we have had important information kept from us.

If I admit ANY of this to even my fiancé and closest friends, she'd think there's something wrong with me

So I have to keep myself to myself, quietly choose to not receive the vaccine, meditate and participate in CE5's when no one I know is around, and I have to sit there quietly as all of my friends laugh at US election deniers, share memes about how stupid and 'inbred' the right is, and talk about how Social Media needs to ban all right wing content.

This is my life now - at least until something happens with one of the 3 topics above that proves I wasn't crazy.

UFOs are real. They're aliens. And Trump sucks. Because of his ego I cannot fathom any of his lawsuits or accusations being anything more that posturing before the exit.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Seems to me that in a world where everyone is to busy fueling their ego's, you're awake and observing what is truly important.

I've tried discussing these matters with friends and my SO, luckily no one thinks I'm crazy, or maybe they do and just don't say it to my face.

But to me it seems everyone is to distracted to see what's really going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A situation I'm sure many here have found themselves in.

Just bear in mind that what you find interesting concerning politics/pandemics/ufos, may cause the same reaction you would have to sports stats or celebrity gossip.

Everyone else has silly shoes if you put them on for a mile.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I find that I agree with you whole heartedly with every thing except Stephen Greer, he gives me pause. Greer may be right, but he is a bit to money oriented.
Like you, I find that most people are much to accepting of anything that in the press. If Trump has exposed anything, it’s fake news. There are now millions of us with our eyes opened.
edit on 8-12-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Welcome home. For as long as this website is still up and running.

I have been coming here since '08 to scratch the itch.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I'd like to share a quote that has helped me reconcile the many inconsistencies, juxtapositions, and contradictions we face daily:

Just keep doin' your thang. We are met with a topsy-turvy world. It is a personal test, a personal trial.

Do what is right in your heart despite what the rest of the yahoos are doing.

Thank you for this

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hope you're pointing your finger at the right and at Lord and Savior Trump as well because they, the Demmytards and Creepy Joe, both want to poison/vaccinate us. I personally believe the election fraud/plot twist was a big distraction and that they're all in on it together. The left and the right don't care about us and all belong to the same party/club.
The Black Panther actress got cancelled simply because she questioned just how safe is a WARPSPEED RUSHED vaccine. As many predicted, people asking logical and fair questions will be labeled as antivaxxers now.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hi All,

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

- US Election

You are wrong.

Everyone already knows.

No one thinks its kooky.

You are in the majority not the minority.

Covid is a viral sized pleomorphic bacteria.....it can live in 3 sizes bacterial(bad gut bacteria) viral(covid-cold) and fungal(cancer)....its not rocket science it is bastardized weaponized simple-science used against you and I and everyone else.Look it up.If your peers refuse to research and accept the true science they are fools, you have to decide if you want to fly with Eagles or Turkeys.

Obviously American Politics have been rotten since Kennedys Murder.The People who participated in the planning and actions must be dealt with as must their heirs be dealt with....disempowerment must now occur.Clearly there has been cheating...historiclly when Americans catch you cheating they look for a tall tree ..... once this ball rolls a little further America will show her Red White and Blue.....America is a wonderful Country but American Justice is a harsh bedmate.

UFOs are just technology and this technology and the data surrounding it are a big part of the Kennedy murder plot.

Outing this technology re-sets he entire Planet.

It has already been done and nothing can stop it now.

My advice?

Look up pleomorphic bacteria....apply everything you read about "viruses" to these Pleomorphic Bacteria and their life cycle and impacts on humans......then you will learn that there is no such thing as a virus as we have been taught....its a lie....there are VIRAL SIZED THINGS but no such thing as a "virus".....you will also learn that if you kill the bad gut bacteria most of us have insitu and dormant then the covid-cold has no friends to make you sick with....and then its just another stupid cold bug.....you will learn how EASY IT IS and how many HUNDREDS OF WAYS there are to remediate this bad gut bacteria and replace it with good ones.Cure thyself.

Get mad @ the Election cheaters...you know dam well they cheated and enough circumstantial evidence has been found to show that----take your gloves off and allow yourself to get really really pissed off that Americans being supported and paid by non-Americans would screw Americans.....let yourself get angry for once....DEFEAT THE CHEAT.....its how you get your Country back......its the ONLY WAY YOU GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK.....shut off your MSM and TV and disempower the freaks who own the media and lie to you and YOUR KIDS....get mad at the fact they hd the cojones to treat you this way.....dont let it slide.....deconstruct the MSM and make them pay.

If you want to ever see the technology behind UFOs in your or your childrens lifetimes then support Trump in cleaning up America ....America has the strongest allies on this Planet......but they still NEED YOU to seek and demand and act for truth.....get pissed off that People LIED TO YOU ABOUT UFOs.....real miffed off...once you deconstruct the MSM you will have a legitimate global platform upon which you can broadcast the truth to all at once with no diversions or interferences or frauds.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

Only a fool would take this poke.

- US Election

If Trump concedes in a rigged election ... People need to be kicked out of the country for trying to pull a fast one on We The People.

I believe the government does know a lot more about ET's than they let on

True.

I believe Steven Greer

Really bad words to lead ANY sentence.

... that proves I wasn't crazy.

There's nothing wrong with you.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Hi All,

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

- US Election

You are wrong.

Everyone already knows.

No one thinks its kooky.

Covid is a viral sized pleomorphic bacteria.....it can live in 3 sizes bacterial(bad gut bacteria) viral(covid-cold) and fungal(cancer)....its not rocket science it is bastardized weaponized simple-science used against you and I and everyone else.Look it up.If your peers refuse to research and accept the true science they are fools, you have to decide if you want to fly with Eagles or Turkeys.

Obviously American Politics have been rotten since Kennedys Murder.The People who participated in the planning and actions must be dealt with as must their heirs be dealt with....disempowerment must now occur.Clearly there has been cheating...historiclly when Americans catch you cheating they look for a tall tree ..... once this ball rolls a little further America will show her Red White and Blue.....America is a wonderful Country but American Justice is a harsh bedmate.

UFOs are just technology and this technology and the data surrounding it are a big part of the Kennedy murder plot.

My advice?

Look up pleomorphic bacteria....apply everything you read about "viruses" to these Pleomorphic Bacteria and their life cycle and impacts on humans......then you will learn that there is no such thing as a virus as we have been taught....its a lie....there are VIRAL SIZED THINGS but no such thing as a "virus".....you will also learn that if you kill the bad gut bacteria most of us have insitu and dormant then the covid-cold has no friends to make you sick with....and then its just another stupid cold bug.....you will learn how EASY IT IS and how many HUNDREDS OF WAYS there are to remediate this bad gut bacteria and replace it with good ones.Cure thyself.

Get mad @ the Election cheaters...you know dam well they cheated and enough circumstantial evidence has been found to show that----take your gloves off and allow yourself to get really really pissed off that Americans being supported and paid by non-Americans would screw Americans.....let yourself get angry for once....DEFEAT THE CHEAT.....its how you get your Country back......its the ONLY WAY YOU GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK.....shut off your MSM and TV and disempower the freaks who own the media and lie to you and YOUR KIDS....get mad at the fact they hd the cojones to treat you this way.....dont let it slide.....deconstruct the MSM and make them pay.

If you want to ever see the technology behind UFOs in your or your childrens lifetimes then support Trump in cleaning up America ....America has the strongest allies on this Planet......but they still NEED YOU to seek and demand and act for truth.....get pissed off that People LIED TO YOU ABOUT UFOs.....real miffed off...once you deconstruct the MSM you will have a legitimate global platform upon which you can broadcast the truth to all at once with no diversions or interferences or frauds.

Damn dude, you should do public speaking 👌🏼

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You are not crazy (at least I don't think so) but you are more gullible, paranoid and seem to invite ignorance.

Is your fear of the vaccine just that they rushed it? Or that you think its nefarious?

developed by people I don't know and have no reason to trust

I assume by this logic you drink only water that you've filtered yourself and even then you are taking a huge risk.

Don't live in fear, its not healthy.

As for the election, unfortunately it sounds like your opinion has been influenced by right-wing echo chambers like this website, as you'll notice in the outside world anyone who can complete a full sentence knows the election is over.

The evidence has been explored and rejected by courts. There is no real evidence, you are influenced by YouTubers and upset trump supporters crying because they don't understand mail-in ballots and how the majority of America... nay the world, think Trump is a complete failure. There is no kraken. What you are feeling is denial and bargaining.

What evidence would you like the press to cover?

As for UFO's, they are real by definition.

Aliens, I don't think in this day an age its crazy to think they exist. In fact in the Universe its probably crazy to think they don't. What form they take I think is where people get caught up, they are more likely to not be recognizable at all than another 2 armed 2 legged being. More likely a bacterial blob. The Government keeping secrets is by no mean a long shot, however the evidence for this is vastly overwhelmed by the lack of evidence.

I have to sit there quietly as all of my friends laugh at US election deniers, share memes about how stupid and 'inbred' the right is, and talk about how Social Media needs to ban all right wing content.

So you've come to ATS where the right gather round and comfort each other while sharing memes of the left.

The issue is, you are most likely wrong on these points. Vaccines are safe, thoroughly tested and there is no evil plan. The election was fair and Trump lost. Aliens have probably not visited us.

Now your belief in any of them doesn't make you crazy, but your disbelief that not everyone believes them would.

Websites like this might make you think its a majority but its not, this is a far-right website that is in mourning from Trump's loss. You see it in the threads and feel it from their words, the fake sarcasm and fear mongering that you see from people. The multiple threads on the same debunked evidence. Don't let the political threads here make you think this is normal.

There is a reason these threads appear here alongside Werewolf, Bigfoot and UFO threads. They are probably not true but people like to live in hope.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Clearly there has been cheating...historiclly when Americans catch you cheating they look for a tall tree ..... once this ball rolls a little further America will show her Red White and Blue.....America is a wonderful Country but American Justice is a harsh bedmate.

These sentiments are making their way to the surface of public discussions. People are gettin' pretty mad.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Hi All,

- COVID-19 & the vaccine

- US Election

You are wrong.

Everyone already knows.

No one thinks its kooky.

My advice?

Damn dude, you should do public speaking 👌🏼

Thank you....no one should martyr themselves now ....not until Trump has been in Office for a few more years.....its not safe.....no one has ever cared nor will they ever care if some nutbar wants to talk about these truths ALL DAY LONG but as soon as you have a legitimate status-quo supported platform and plug into MSM with these topics you write your own death warrant....yes things are changing slowly but the noisy wheel still gets the grease...my E-mail box is full of addresses of people who are now very much dead who have been peripherally involved in these topics.

No public speaking no books no conferences no White Papers zero involvement....just banter and entertainment value fiction shared on ATS.....its called....see link.

www.bing.com... ive%26form%3dANNTH1%26refig%3d98aa6f818dd94be0b1c94b1489315805%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3dstaying%2balive%26sc%3d8-13%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d98aa6f818dd94be0 b1c94b1489315805

edit on 8-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Trump has had 4 years to tell everyone about Alien tech and he hasn't.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You poor victim.

If you believe in something, you stand up for it.
But oh no poor you has to lie to everybody, because it might be slightly uncomfortable.

The Horror!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: one4all

Trump has had 4 years to tell everyone about Alien tech and he hasn't.

Trump and Friends have long ago lain the Groundwork and executed the Plan....its over now.....no one ever hears the shot.

The cure for cancer has already been released....big pharma is over.....once people learn what covid-cold really is and that its the same bug we call cancer and thats the same bug we call "bad gut Bacteria"..... and that a 1$ anti-parasitic will kill it.....lol....lol....and Alien tech has been outed Globally long ago by Keeshe......lots of Countries have knowedge and acess but wont screw with the major Superpowers over it.....its like having Nukes...not everyone gets to have them.

Trump and Friends will release USABLE technology to people....enmasse...when the time is right.....and it was never about Trump.....he is a part of a Global Group....that will not remove structures until they have already built and can action new ones.

Put it this way....the cell phone is global....get it....do you have any idea how fast any new technology can now be presented GLOBALLY AND IMMEDIATLY to the People?

In due time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join