It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of Pennsylvania voters older than USA´s oldest living person

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

no-lots-of-dead-people-did-not-vote-in-pennsylvania

misleading-claim-of-dead-registered-voters-in-penns ylvania

Thank you. I read both articles.

Facts tell the true story.

When something seems too incredible, it usually is.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Lift the veil and expose the left, and true patriots would hunt down the Satanic demon possessed filth and dispose of it smartly. Trash that plans to enslave all humanity does not belong

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I think you sent this to the wrong person.

Some folks WISH I'd only made 16 posts in my ATS years!!! But that's not me.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Election administration experts told The Associated Press that it is common for state voter rolls to include voters with birthdates that make them appear impossibly old, but these are usually explained by human error, software quirks or voter confidentiality issues.

When the birthdate is entered, numbers could be accidentally flipped or simply mistyped, according to Tammy Patrick, a former Arizona election official who now works for the Democracy Fund, a foundation that works on voting issues. Election officials sometimes have reason to assign certain voters a standard birthdate, which may be in the far past.

sounds totally fool proof. If you are a fool that is.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If this ever goes to court the PA election official will have to prove that these are indeed clerical errors, until then it is speculation. I mean, if I was caught doing election fraud I would blame it on clerical errors too - but they´ll have to prove it is clerical error. I´m not saying they are lying about it being clerical errors, but you should not trust anyone that is about to be put on trial on just their own words, criminals lie.

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Boadicea

Hehehe, I know you were joking😉

In my previous post it clearly points out that the voting poll stations does not not discriminate against deceased voters. their death is forgiven as they are Great great great great great great Grandfathered in😁.

Now that's the American way!!! That's how it's done -- being inclusive of dead voters and making sure dead people can vote and all instead of cutting them off without a heart when life is hardest for them.

Thank you for sharing the good news. You just don't know how that warms my cockles!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

If this ever goes to court the PA election official will have to prove that these are indeed clerical errors, until then it is speculation. If I was caught on election fraud I would claim clerical errors too, but they´ll have to prove it. I´m not saying they are lying about it being clerical error, but you should not trust anyone that is about to be put on trial on just their words.

-MM

No one is saying there is not some — mistakes — errors — glitches — human error — and attempts at random fraud.

But, there is no organized systematic fraud (one side only) — that would be significant to affect the outcome.

Enough factual explanation has been given — via actual research.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If dead people can vote, does that mean all three of my cats should have had a voice too? I mean, there are serious implications for them and their quality of life if a Biden administration passes its tax packages. We might have to change the quality of food they are getting and they may not have access to the same quality and level of veterinary care as they used to.

My goodness! The snake ought to vote too. He might have to wait three weeks for his food instead of two.

edit on 29-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

We all know about the software "glitches" and "human errors". Just too convenient explanations in my opinion, how about some proof for once. Prove to me that these are indedd "clerical errors" and "software glitches." Do you have any or is this just speculation? If a PA election official like your article quotes says "it´s just human errors" why should I believe he same person that might go to jail on his/her own word? Show me the proof. Is there a PA election office routines manual that you can share or something? A documented know bug in the software? Anything at all?

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

We all know about the software "glitches" and "human errors". Just too convenient explanations in my opinion, how about some proof for once. Prove to me that these are "clerical errors" and "software glitches." Do you have any or is this just speculation?

-MM

If these were anything nefarious, you would lawsuits filed about it and courts considering the evidence. You are not seeing that. Why? It is human error and glitches. I mean what do you think: that the internet sleuths have discovered iron-clad evidence of fraud but none of the many attorneys filing election-related lawsuits care enough to put it into evidence?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I checked out the articles another poster posted to debunk these records. One article dealt with previous court case in Pennsylvania regarding now-deceased voters still on the voter rolls, but not (necessarily) voting. The other article also addressed this, and added a couple more possibilities:

When the birthdate is entered, numbers could be accidentally flipped or simply mistyped, according to Tammy Patrick, a former Arizona election official who now works for the Democracy Fund, a foundation that works on voting issues.

Election officials sometimes have reason to assign certain voters a standard birthdate, which may be in the far past.

“Some states have a default ‘year of birth’ that they entered for registrations that lacked a year of birth on the old paper forms when voter registration was moved from paper to computer,” Jason Roberts, a professor of political science at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, told The Associated Press. “Those never get updated and as time goes on the voters with this issue look ‘older’ whether they are or not.”

The above suggestions may or may not apply to Pennsylvania. The following definitely does:

In Pennsylvania, some active voters are listed with the birthdate “01/01/1800.” That date is used for “confidentiality reasons of the registered voters,” such as if they’re victims of domestic violence, according to a state website.

But it does not apply to the birthdates listed in the Pennsylvania voting rolls.

These examples/suggestions also raise red flags on their own. For example, if voter records are incomplete or incorrect, then how is the voter identified as eligible to vote? And if the mistake can be established, then why isn't it corrected?

There may still be a reasonable explanation. There may not be. We just know we haven't heard it yet.

ETA to add link: No, lots of dead people did not vote in Pennsylvania; here’s why some voters appear impossibly old
edit on 29-11-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

There are lawsuits being filed all the time:

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Her lawsuits are in Michigan and Georgia, not Pennsylvania. Maybe give her a jingle and let her know what you found.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would agree most "errors" are leaning in favor of Biden because only a moron would vote for Biden and the poll workers that "made errors" are incompetent Biden supporters. As evidenced by the plethora of errors found in favor of Biden. It is sad that around 50 million folks (a more realistic number of folks that actually voted for Biden legally) are just plain that stupid that they didn't research what they voted for or they are fellow pedophiles, thieves, rapists, and racist. Never once have I seen a case where Biden made sense during the campaign. Even the left's claims at going green will save the world are deeply flawed as implementing their laid out plans will increase pollution by alarming amounts from China.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Give it time.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The cumulative effect of all the fraud, and democrat malpractice, will be to cause Pennsylvania to certify President Trump as the winner.

The majority of people in Pennsylvania do not want to replace 330,000 Oil/Gas jobs with Coding and Retail jobs.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If dead people can vote, does that mean all three of my cats should have had a voice too? I mean, there are serious implications for them and their quality of life if a Biden administration passes its tax packages. We might have to change the quality of food they are getting and they may not have access to the same quality and level of veterinary care as they used to.

My goodness! The snake ought to vote too. He might have to wait three weeks for his food instead of two.

Well, now that you mention it... why not? You do have their birth papers in proper order, right? And you did properly name them and all, I'm assuming. As long as their capable of leaving a paw print for a signature, it would certainly be the inclusive thing to do. And we're all about that, right?

The more the merrier, eh? Vote early and vote often!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Give it time.

She's out of time, Pennsylvania certified their votes. The LARP is over.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Give it time.

She's out of time, Pennsylvania certified their votes. The LARP is over.

There are still ways.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In the first article it comes straight from the horses mouth "election officials sometimes have reason to assign certain voters a standard birthdate, which may be in the far past".
That in itself is a smoking gun that election officials altered some voters data. That in itself is illegal as the information on the voting form CANNOT be altered or amended. If it's only in the officials mind how old a voter is then by token is there actually a person who's named or is it fictitious.
Then by extension if they can alter the date they can alter the selection.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join