It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of Pennsylvania voters older than USA´s oldest living person

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This is now beyond sad and pathetic, it's moved in to the realm of self induced delusional psychosis.

I agree. But just who has the delusional psychosis?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The fraud LARP'ers.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

How could you possibly know all that Trump´s lawyers have found and what they have´nt found? They´ve clearly said to the media that they´ve gotten over 10,000 witnesses and other evidence like insiders but that they´ll focus on a few things due to time constraints etc. Have you gotten some leaked insider info that we have not?

And when it comes to Powell then the Trump team have said that she will focus on Dominion and other cases than Trump´s team. Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute treason at a tribunal. Powells case is more complex to win and will take much longer than Trump´s lawsuit to win the election.

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: johnnylaw16

How could you possibly know all that Trump´s lawyers have found and what they have´nt found? They´ve clearly said to the media that they´ve gotten over 10,000 witnesses and other evidence like insiders but that they´ll focus on a few things due to time constraints etc. Have you gotten some leaked insider info that we have not?

And when it comes to Powell then the Trump team have said that she will focus on Dominion and other cases than Trump´s team. Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute treason at a tribunal. Powells case is more complex to win and will take much longer than Trump´s lawsuit to win the election.

-MM

Read my OP over here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sets forth exactly how we can know this. TL;DR: Yes, Trump has claimed to have lots of evidence but he has failed to put it forward. If he actually had the evidence, he would have put it forward by now. This is how litigation actually works.

As to the latter part of your comment. No. That is not how any of this works. There will be nothing litigated in a "tribunal" by Powell or anyone else. That is an inane notion. Her lawsuits are meritless. You read them for yourself. They will be tossed in short order.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

As I said, I will use the Internet Archive's version, as I trust their copies.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
President Donald Trump today:

Dead people applied for mail-in ballots

Source: FOX News

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Instead of just writing the URL try to put it between link tags by clicking the "insert link to a page or site" button, the one that looks like a square with a arrow.

Link

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes, 01/01/1900 is the zero date for most things from Microsoft, so an empty date field can be converted to 01/01/1900.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of those 36, 20 (if I'm not mistaken) have 01/01/1900 as their birth date, which makes it extremely likely to be a "zero" date converted to a real date.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Yes, 01/01/1900 is the zero date for most things from Microsoft, so an empty date field can be converted to 01/01/1900.

Nope, they fixed all of that nonsense because of the y2k bug. It´s now January 1, 1601. Source. A Microsoft SQL Database Server may return 01/01/1900 if NULL is stored into a nullable date field though, but I don´t know if they used that database software or not.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Of those 36, 20 (if I'm not mistaken) have 01/01/1900 as their birth date, which makes it extremely likely to be a "zero" date converted to a real date.

And just how can we know that this were not intentionally done to create fake voters, is there any proof for this software "glitch"? And what about the other voters that were not born 01/01/1900?

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about the Windows API, I was talking about databases and Excel, and I know what I'm talking about, as working with databases has been part of my work for the last 25 years.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about the Windows API, I was talking about databases and Excel, and I know what I'm talking about, as working with databases has been part of my work for the last 25 years.

I mentioned SQL Server too, that´s a database and one of the leading ones. But, we don´t know if they even use a database - it´s all speculation. And, how do we know for sure that these software "glitches" where not intentional to create fake mail-in ballots? They´ll have to prove that they did´nt. It´s just to convenient to blame it on software "glitches" every time someone finds discrepancies.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Requests for the U.S. Supreme Court to rule on PA fraud and malpractice are increasing.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And just how can we know that this were not intentionally done to create fake voters, is there any proof for this software "glitch"?

We cannot know the intentions behind any thing that is done by other people, and this is not a software glitch, it's the way things work.

If you have access to Excel just try to put a "1" in one cell see what date it shows. SQL databases work in a similar way, although for them "0" is 01/01/1900 instead of 01/00/1900 (a date that never existed) as Excel does.

And what about the other voters that were not born 01/01/1900?

Those are different, obviously.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I mentioned SQL Server too, that´s a database and one of the leading ones. But, we don´t know if they even use a database - it´s all speculation.

I'm sure they are using a database to hold those more than 3 million records.

And, how do we know for sure that these software "glitches" where not intentional to create fake mail-in ballots?

Read my previous post.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Sure, but you or I have no way of telling if votes were intentionally created with the birtdate 01/01/1900 to create fake ballots or if it was a software "glitch" or "clerical error" (as someone else suggested earlier in the thread) - this is all speculation, and I demand proof for any glitch or clerical error before I believe that it was - it´s just to convenient to claim this time after time imo.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

But you have no idea of the kind of database or whatever they use, so don´t say that it was a software glitch and compare it with a bug in Excel. If they for example use MongoDB as database the NULL date is 01/01/1970, and Oracle Database 01/01/0001.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
President Trump on dead people voting:

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

President Trump on dead people voting:

-MM

And yet, he puts forth no evidence of it in court. Curious. It's as if it didn't really happen and he just claiming that it did . . .

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join