It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: List of Pennsylvania voters older than USA´s oldest living person

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: network dude

I can't find that specific download link, everything I find has a different base URL.

But I have no problems in using the Internet Archive's copy, as their source was the official source at the time (November 07).

PA deleted their mail-in ballot data a week or so ago, fortunately it is still available in the Internet Archive. There is a whole ATS thread about it here:

Data on GENERAL ELECTION mail-in ballots were DELETED by PA now found again by amateurs

-MM
edit on 29-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I'm in Allegheny County.
In my township they found 31 voters whom have passed away in the last 4 years that voted. I personally knew 2 of them, and oddly enough one use to volunteer at the poll station. There is physically no way my neighbor Connie could have voted. She has a son in Huston Tx, in in Boston Mass and one 2 hours north of here that never came down to our district. The election judge knows them all and has for over 55 years. But somehow Connie showed up and dropped off her absentee ballot, she's been dead some time now.

The other was an 82 year old lady I know who was there when I was voting. She had 2 absentee absentee ballots in her hand to drop off, this alone was amazing since she can't drive and her husband died February of 2017... so why 2 ballots? Her daughters live out of state. She was driven by a company called ACCESS, a local company that comes to your home and gives rides to those who can't drive here in the area. So why 2 absentee ballots.

I live in Conner Lambs district.
edit on 29-11-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by Bigburgh because: The dead are people too👻

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've gotta agree. They're constantly being walked over and trampled.

The level of bigotry that is leveled against the dead is disturbing.

Ignored, buried, silenced, and forgotten. Not any more, we will start a cancel culture for all bigots who dare speak out against dead peoples votes being counted.

Those who would demonstrate such brazen hatred for such a marginalized group should be put on lists, rounded up and taken immediately to re-education camps.

I feel like we should get this to AOC, as she is a strong woman with such intelligence and vision, we can elevate this vitally important issue and have some serious dialogue and forced legislation.

#buriednomore #deadlivematter

You're a true patriot standing up for them. Thank you.

Sometimes you just have to fight, thank you for your kind words and your contribution to this growing movement!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

They didn't delete it, it's just not publicly available, I get an error saying that I need to log in.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hehehe, I know you were joking😉

In my previous post it clearly points out that the voting poll stations does not not discriminate against deceased voters. their death is forgiven as they are Great great great great great great Grandfathered in😁.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

They didn't delete it, it's just not publicly available, I get an error saying that I need to log in.

Great, let me know if you register and manage to download it.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This case was thrown out because it was filed Months after this recent elections...

Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election

www.wpxi.com... 4M/

Edit: www.wpxi.com... 4M/

The state Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision threw out the three-day-old order, saying the underlying lawsuit was filed months after the expiration of a time limit in Pennsylvania’s expansive year-old mail-in voting law allowing for challenges to it.

Edit: can't seem to get the link working, here are screen caps.
Front page...

3 days old👍😉

edit on 29-11-2020 by Bigburgh because: Can't get link to load properly

edit on 10-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-1800 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Mail in Ballots is a broad brush, which includes absentee ballots for servicemen abroad,

No. It doesn't. Absentee ballots are not even remotely the same thing.

Plus we are in the middle of a pandemic

Really? Really??? Well, Johns Hopkins study disagrees with you, as do I and the millions of others who have eyes to see and ears to her the truth. There is no pandemic, there is only a plan/scam-demic..

so Mail in Ballots were very important this year.

Yes, without them - and the plan/scam-demic - they wouldn't have been able to back-fill the millions of fake votes for Biden.

Besides, Trump started stating the mail in ballots before the election and warning of fraud. Meaning everyone knew they had to toe the line, those people who watch over the proceedings, especially Republican ones, were watching with vigour, it would have been harder to get away with anything this time round compared with previous elections.

Yeah - except in those places where the Rs actually weren't allowed to see the ballots.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
If you really think fraud has been carried out, then the common sense answer is to re-run the election. When everyone has been vacinated and can only vote in person.

Ain't going to happen is it ?

I voted in person, no mask, no fear.

And no, it ain't gonna happen, because neither I nor anyone I know will be taking that vaxx...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

You know what?

I'll bet if just straight up recount them, there will be the same number the second time too.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Then have an audit or a re-election. As it stands now the people just can´t trust the authenticity of PA mail-in ballots because of multiple discrepancies imo.

Not how our Presidential electoral process works.

The only choices are, accept the fake popular vote numbers as they stand, State Legislatures can invalidate those and send their own slate of Electors, or worst case, Congress elects them directly.

States could hold special elections for Reps and Senators if they want to, but not for President/Vice-President.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If it happens in this case, it's because of PA and their blatantly unconstitutional election rules changes to the point where they mucked up the general so badly no one can be reasonably certain of a fair result.

The blame should rest squarely on Wolf and Broockvar, but you know who will be blamed.

edit on 29-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tanstaafl

If it happens in this case, it's because of PA and their blatantly unconstitutional election rules changes to the point where they mucked up the general so badly no one can be reasonably certain of a fair result.

The blame should rest squarely on Wolf and Broockvar, but you know who will be blamed.

What is also entertaining is how the MSM will characterize this as voters being disenfranchised, when it is the voters own Representatives that they elected doing what the Constitution demands.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Of course many "dead" votes never had signatures validated either.

They might have used one of those old feather tip pens and an ink jar 😃

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If all laws were followed, and all ballots that shouldn't be counted, were discarded, and a recount was done, this election would be considered fair by anyone with common sense.

As it stands, one side seems to have spent a lot of time circumventing the laws, and now tries to demonize anyone who questions that fact that the laws weren't followed.

If All states that are in question, (the one's Trump lost that he wasn't likely to loose) did an honest recount, and discarded all ballots that weren't legal according to stated election laws, (which is now impossible with mail in ballots separated from their envelopes) then this election would be fair.

At some point, you as a person have to ask yourself, why is it unfair to ask that ALL ELECTION LAWS BE FOLLOWED?

Maybe instead of Trump winning, Biden will get an even larger win, as already happened when the same ballots were counted again. But we will never know, and this election will be one that 70+ million people in the US question.

Bring on the unity!

yes, they honestly are that stupid. All of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

no-lots-of-dead-people-did-not-vote-in-pennsylvania

misleading-claim-of-dead-registered-voters-in-penns ylvania

None are born 01/01/1800, but that might be true for the ones born 01/01/1900, but not all have the same birthdate in the OP list. Thanks for sharing, but do they have proof that this is clerical errors or are we supposed to take their word for it?

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: oloufo

Of course many "dead" votes never had signatures validated either.

They might have used one of those old feather tip pens and an ink jar 😃

i'm not really familiar with the american electoral system but it seems to be quite porous and prone to errors. these things have happened in past elections. so it's nothing new. it's not a conspiracy but a technical or human failure. there has certainly been individual cases of fraud, but unfortunately that's also normal.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It doesn't work like that. The OP lists data and facts. Yes, it was 36 voters in question. And 36 won't turn anything around. But the OP didn't stated that, the OP stated that 36 dead voters voted. now if you can prove that those 36 voters are still among us, or were at the time their ballots were cast, you would have a point. you have no point.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It doesn't work like that. The OP lists data and facts. Yes, it was 36 voters in question. And 36 won't turn anything around. But the OP didn't stated that, the OP stated that 36 dead voters voted. now if you can prove that those 36 voters are still among us, or were at the time their ballots were cast, you would have a point. you have no point.

i can't find anything about it on the internet. there are only these lists. and doesn't it rather look like a bug? and if that's already official why doesn't a court take care of it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join