It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha, the wealthy media begs Trump to concede

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

That's don't bode well does it?

Maust be a conspiracy eh?

Or the dude was merely talking crap?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: keenmachine

If you require an explanation as to the need for simple capital letters and paragraphs, well that speaks volumes keenmachine, and I'm Dyslexic.

Let's just say proper grammar and syntax are important if you wish to be understood or taken seriously in this life, ATS being no different.

Even the odd stable genius understands that notion.

Where is your proof, just present your actual facts or even a credible link?

Can you crap or get off the pot, please. LoL

I imagine we are all adults, to one degree or another, some more than others all the same.

However, anyone who refuses to face the fact that Trump lost is acting rather childish.

I've went back and read my post several times and still can't see how not having a capital letter in my first sentence and including the post in one paragraph made it unreadable. But I've met people who like to insult and criticize the least little thing about grammar or a capital letter, in order to somehow feel superior, so I'm not surprised that you place such importance on it.

As far as been taken seriously, I've seen your posts and feel maybe you aren't taken nearly as seriously as you think you are. And come to think of it, that may explain your need to correct grammar mistakes and talk down on others, who again don't share your views. Hey look Andy capital letters and paragraphs. Maybe now you can read it.

Whenever you feel that trump supporters are acting childish, always remember Russia and #notmypresident, maybe it will give you some perspective.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Surrender to who? LoL

Whoever is left standing.

Would you surrender?

Coz there is your answer.

Hence the reason possibly a road best not traveled.

The US forces loyal to Donald trump perhaps?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

It doesn't make it unreadable per-say, just destroys your credibility somewhat.

Ask a teacher why.

I don't care one way or the other if I'm taken seriously, next it will be stars and flags. LoL

As to your use of capital letters and paragraphs, thank you, it does make it easier on the old skyballs.

Nice to see your learning something at least.

Russia now eh?

What's next, China, China, China?

QAnon mad rhetoric?

As to feeling superior, that not my bag nether.

Now I'm afraid I'm away to my scratcher, it late this side of the pond.

A bid you good evening, and all that jazz.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I doubt that.

Anyhoo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on my end in progress.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes", and im under eh?

Accept I'm afraid not mate.

I can only imagine how History will record such a "stable genius" if I'm honest.

My bet is not too kindly.

If you can see then I'm sure you will accept the fact the Biden won the election fair and square.

The only people i place any sort of real stock in these days is immediate family and friends if I'm honest.

The power players have effectively used their various propaganda tools long before we, or Trump, ever existed.

You're about as clear as mud mate and so its your outgoing POTUS, Yosemite. x

Here's the thing; none of my replies spoke about Biden winning fairly or otherwise.

None of my replies spoke about how history will view Donald Trump; poorly or otherwise.

Yet you keep responding to me with these irrelevancies as if you are having a conversation with yourself rather than with me.

Here is my original reply that you responded to again:

Just think; not to long ago the majority of Americans thought that eather the Republican party or the Democrat party or BIG Business (or some combination of the three) were nothing but corrupt and money hungry ... now they have successfully changed the minds of that majority of Americans in to now believing they are the good guys looking out for Americans best interesting.

Care to have a conservative about how a Donald Trump presidency has changed people's opinions about the Republican party, the Democrat party and/or BIG Busines from suspicion and contempt to viewing them as saviors from the big bad Donald Trump?

You see Donald Trump can be just as rotten as you want him to be and he would still be an insignificant part of our political system. That history that you think will look poorly on him will likely take up less than a page worth and yet there are so many people today, such as your self, who have allowed Trump to become their everything political.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

That's don't bode well does it?

Maust be a conspiracy eh?

Or the dude was merely talking crap?

IF he was talking crap, and he wasn't BTW, he wouldn't have been deplatformed from YT, that link was PIRATED, so is the YT link below...

X22 Report Rumble: rumble.com...
X22 Report BitChute: www.bitchute.com...

To see a list of other platforms X22 Report is on see: x22report.com...

"They're going to go into phase two, once they show that Trump has won, this is when they are going to bring out the rioters. See what they did here, they built everyone up, that Biden is the next president. When he isn't, that's when they are going to use rioters and go after Trump. At this point now, they are in the middle of their plan, is Biden going to be elected? No, Trump knows this, that's why he's very calm, this is why he's relaxed, because he knows he has the facts and the truth... This has been planned from the beginning because you have to break the old system but Trump knew without doing this nothing would change in this country and now he's making the move..." (@ 13 min.)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And when the time is right, things will happen.

The check's been in the mail for four years. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

The General Services Administration has begun the process of transition and the chances of Trump appealing or winning any remaining court cases minuscule.

It's a happening.
edit on 24-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Trump has changed America by making everything about politics, and politics all about himself.

As to the Republican party, i imagine Trump has changed people's opinions for the worse.

End of the day through Trump's political party affiliation has flip-flopped numerous times.

The Man registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987.

Switched to the Reform Party in 1999.

Back to the Democratic Party in 2001.

And back to the Republican Party in 2009.

I think i ken perfectly how History will remember Trump, that being as a wannabe dictator that took America to the brink of autocracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I doubt that.

Anyhoo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on my end in progress.

Doubt it when they show up at your door too. plenty of digital proof of peoples leaning to arrest them on.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

US Troops show up at my door. LoL

Canny imagine what they would be after in Scotland.

Obviously have the wrong postcode if they turn up here.

Anyhoo why would your military take any sorts of sides now?

Considering Trump's beginning to play ball and start the transition process.

Any of you troops/armed forces/police, that decide to take the huff, and start any trouble at this stage, would be considered domestic terrorists by their superiors and other authorities far as i can see.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So another person from the UK who has no business talking about a US election.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Free to express my opinion on any and all subjects, just as you are.

If you have an issue with that i suggest you take it up with the mods.

You do realize that bar COVID 19 just about any and all NEWS has been about the US election, and/or your baby boss, chucking his toys out the pram in disgrace over the result, for around the past fortnight?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Its not the election per se that makes us comment but rather the obsinate refusal to acknowledge the result that was first homorous then became concerning and now is just plain bloody boring and bemusing at the same time.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Its not the election per se that makes us comment but rather the obsinate refusal to acknowledge the result that was first homorous then became concerning and now is just plain bloody boring and bemusing at the same time.

Honestly I am done caring about outside nations who are in part responsible for this situation,thanks to their INtelligence agencies. We do not need enemies who act like friends.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well until you find planet America.

Your apt to experience some problems there.

Considering Your nation is attached to the globe, interlined and dependant, in the same or similar manner to the rest of the nations that comprise our Earth.

Even more so when you think about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well until you find planet America.

Your apt to experience some problems there.

Considering Your nation is attached to the globe, interlined and dependant, in the same or similar manner to the rest of the nations that comprise our Earth.

Even more so when you think about it.

Isolationism worked well for a long time in America. it can do so again.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Over 71 million Americans believe Biden cheated and he is not the president-elect.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yes until the Europeans arrived.

Different world different kettle of fish altogether.

We are all connected and dependent on one another for a variety of purposes and reasons.

And that's simply how the world functions, like it or lump it.

Can't go back, only forward, else stagnate and die on the vine, that's just capitalism and progress 101 aka the American way.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join