It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

Bedford's Law is under no circumstances a mathematical evidence

AS i said previously, the evidence goes well beyond just the example of bedfords law, there are numerous dead people voting, glitches in the machines running dominion, record number of 90+ year olds registering and voting, poll watchers not allowed in, votes accepted after8pm, legislature ignored, poll workers whistleblowing on illegal instructions they received etc etc etc.... theres more...

it is just an indication of the possibility that there was a fraud and encourages further investigation of selected data

Precisely, and based on the blatant corruption to rampant withing the halls of the democrats, i suggest we should investigate further.

It's extremely misleading to call it that way in the thread title

Thats the name of the article, i didnt make it up. Furthermore, it is mathematical evidence, and even if bedfords law is wrong (which is doubt), it doesnt discount the other clearly numbers that clearly indicate fraudulent activity!

The fact that you are the only person who actually addressed my arguments should be alarming for you

I could say the same to you. In fact, most of the dems supporters choose to so willingly ignore so much corruption withing the Biden/Harris group, ignore the damming laptop from hell (that in any other time before the technocracy of the social media and MSM total control would have forced Biden to drop out of the race, if not face charges for treason), vote for them, while attempting to silence anyone who mentions the election might have been fraudulent and to take it to the courts (something that is totally within legal parameters and constitutionally valid)

I'm just trying to make a puncture in the echo chamber.

Why not try to puncture the echo chamber of the 1984esque legacy media and social media that so proudly revokes the 1st amendment?

The irony here is that everyone ignores the fact that Bedford's Law shows similar results for 2016 election

An administration that uses FISA to spy on a president elect would hardly surprise me if they implemented same fraudulent tactics to win the election, except it didnt work. Maybe they just went big this time, too big by the looks of it!

Does it mean that Trump comited fraud back then, or that the law should not be used in this situation, like the papers suggest?

The inconsistencies shown are that of the Clinton stats. Same inconsistency, if anything, it proves what i said above!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Things just don’t feel right psychically. It doesn’t feel right. It feels like a # show is happening. The media treated Trump and his wife poorly for four years. They never even put Melania on magazine covers. The Democrats had a constant # show going on every week. I want to see all the press slapped and fired. We can’t trust them. I only know five Democrats, all rich manipulative weirdos who are happy about this. The rest of us normal working folk are angry and stunned. We feel lied to. I really hated the Obama era. It was so terrible......

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
They never even put Melania on magazine covers.

Wait. Really?!?!? The amount of injustices have now reach an untenable level with this new revelation.

(post by DvDraake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They never even put Melania on magazine covers.

Wait. Really?!?!? The amount of injustices have now reach an untenable level with this new revelation.

Well, i’ll play devil’s advocate and say she has been on a magazine cover 😂😂😂. Although claimed, said cover was never published so no hard evidence but still.....

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Biden The Usurper will never know a day he's viewed as legitimate.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Oh look somone let their wittle child get on here with his childish insults.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Man put up or shut up. Trump lost, which was the biggest non-surprise of the year. He’ll go down as the worse Pres ever and just might wind up in prison. There’ll be no 2024 run. The most the fans of ATS can hope for a is podcast or media network he’ll use to get money out of you. The problem with that is he doesn’t care about poor people, so doubt he’d cater to you guys. Things are finally looking up in this country, enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Don't be over alarmed-----some of us who voted for Trump are at a point where we aren't surprised by anything.

I expected it to be a blow out for Trump or a close win for Biden. I expected Biden was going to destroy Trump in the mail in ballots and until the week before the election thought the left was blowing that out of the water. The week before when I saw some sources claim the right was leading in the mail in I pretty much dismissed it.

The narrative was pretty simple---the left was voting from home, the right in person. Now I know several people who bucked the party trend so to speak but most of them were Dems that were mistrustful of the early voting process.

My thing is----these races broke pretty much the same way. Every thing Biden needed to happened, happened. If this had happened for Trump the left would be talking about fraud till the cows came home.

For me its always been big picture----not wanting a voter ID, not wanting regularly maintained voter rolls---these are the positions of someone who is seeking to cheat if they feel like they can.

I can read the positions for or against on this and come away wondering how two different "solutions" can both seem plausible. Hell on those links you posted it looks like you have experts disagreeing about the subject.

It could've happened, it could've not happened.

Lets face it....no one who brings up Bedford's Law today knew a thing about it four years ago. Politics.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
Man put up or shut up. Trump lost, which was the biggest non-surprise of the year. He’ll go down as the worse Pres ever and just might wind up in prison. There’ll be no 2024 run. The most the fans of ATS can hope for a is podcast or media network he’ll use to get money out of you. The problem with that is he doesn’t care about poor people, so doubt he’d cater to you guys. Things are finally looking up in this country, enjoy it.

You lost all credibility with the first line. Didnt even bother to read anymore to ensure I preserve brain cells. If you’re going to insult, troll, harass, call out, degrade or whatever, you should make sure you know what you are talking about first.

Trump hasn’t lost anything. #Fact

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Even it was not about Biden at all these anomalities should be investigated anyways

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DvDraake

Exactly... If we have learned NOTHING from all of this, we now know that that the "news" is anything BUT news... And all of those still drinking that Koo-Laid, you are in for a VERY rude awakening.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Things just don’t feel right psychically. It doesn’t feel right. It feels like a # show is happening. The media treated Trump and his wife poorly for four years. They never even put Melania on magazine covers. The Democrats had a constant # show going on every week. I want to see all the press slapped and fired. We can’t trust them. I only know five Democrats, all rich manipulative weirdos who are happy about this. The rest of us normal working folk are angry and stunned. We feel lied to. I really hated the Obama era. It was so terrible......

I know what you are saying and it's not without merit, but I can't help but chuckle at a thread about "mathematical evidence" containing the argument that "stuff just feels wrong."

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Thats the name of the article, i didnt make it up. Furthermore, it is mathematical evidence, and even if bedfords law is wrong (which is doubt), it doesnt discount the other clearly numbers that clearly indicate fraudulent activity!

It is Benford's Law, not Bedford's, as you keep calling it. The very fact you don't know what is is called doesn't fill me with confidence that you know how it works, the circumstances where it can be applied.

In fact it is totally irrelevant here.

First of all it can be used to detect when someone is just making up the figures from the top of their head, not for the type of miscounting and dodgy ballots that is being alleged. The idea is that if humans are just making up figures they don't do it randomly and end up leaving patterns. These non-random patterns in the numbers can be then detected using Benford's methodology.

Secondly, it only works when the numbers you are dealing with span several orders of magnitude - which in this case they don't.

Thirdly theredelephants.com are intentionally lying to you using statistics. Of course they could be incompetent, but their manipulation is too subtle and they know what they are doing. Let's look at their graphs.

OK, if Bendford's law even applied here it doesn't look good for the Hair Sniffer In Chief. Now take a closer look at the Y-axis. For Trump this goes from 0-14 in ticks of 2. Nothing wrong with this. Now take a look at the Biden chart - it goes from 8-12.5 with ticks of 0.5. Why would you do this? Why not have the same scale? There is only one reason in this instance - to intentionally exaggerate the variability of the data. It's a classic old trick that has been around as long as charts, but is very effective.

Now what happens when we plot them both on the same axis

It is easy to see that both Trumps and Biden's voting numbers actually do adhere pretty closely to what Benford's Law would predict. Though, as I say, it is not relevant anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Estimate of what the final numbers will look like for President Trump.. after the Audits and recounts.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 11/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Estimate of what the final numbers will look like for President Trump.. after the Audits and recounts.

mobile.twitter.com...

What exactly does this mean? Rather, the actual number amount and what its a number for? Excuse my ignorance been a loooong day

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

“Trump knew all along they were going to cheat. But if you catch them in advance of a crime you cannot expose it to the public and they can deny it.

This cheating has been going on for decades. They watched the 2018 elections and observed how they cheated. They let them cheat to take the House so they could let them think they got away with it. That is why Trump said the Senate was the key. He did not care about the congress. It was best to let the public see how crazy the Dems and Nancy were when they were in charge. It did not matter as the Senate was the key. He exposed them by letting them cheat to get control of the house in 2018. Trump wants to end it so he set a trap.

He made an executive order in 2018 that all Federal elections are a national security issue. All the resources of the 16 intelligence agencies have been monitoring the fraud. They have been documenting and recoding everything.

When Trump took Florida and Ohio big time, he was speeding to an election landslide. They could not let that happen.

They stopped the counting in the middle of the night in the key Democratic controlled states and told all the counters to take a break. Then at 4 am while they are all on break the 128,000 ballots all 100 % for Biden (Statically impossible) were delivered to be counted. Same thing for Wisconsin.

Trump knows this and has had the National security agencies who had spies in their document everything. Now when he goes to the Supreme court, he has all the evidence. Trump has never tweeted anything that he has no evidence of. He has always told the truth. That is why he looks so confident. He has caught them in the act. If you saw his 2 am speech he was smiling like he was so happy they caught them. He mentioned at 2 am about a 4 am drop of Ballots, he was signaling he already knew what they would do.

He said he wants to make sure they never do this again to any president. Do not worry Trump has already won, what you are seeing is the theater playing out. It has all been planned for and scripted. I believe we are still going to take the house. There are still 14 congressional seats where the Republican challengers against the incumbent Dems have the Republicans leading.

I believe this time the cheating will be reversed, and people will be prosecuted and made examples of since they have been recording and documenting everything. Do not watch mainstream news; they are all lying and distorting the facts. They called Michigan for Biden but the Michigan elections board officially shows Trump with an insurmountable 3.5% lead. They know they cannot win but they are hoping to cause enough confusion, Trump will have to go to court, and they know the judges Trump appointed will rule in favor of Trump.

Then the next four years they can say he stole the election, he is illegitimate as his appointed judges gave him the election. This is the narrative they want to spin. Trump knew in advance what they would do. That is why it was so important to have Amy Coney Barret appointed ahead of time. By claiming he stole the election they can obstruct him over the next 4 years like they did the first time.

But that is not going to work this time. Trump has a plan and watch it play out. He has asked for a recount which they will fight. He had the real ballots marked beforehand with a secrete water mark. The forged ballots do not have this. So, in the recount they will sort out the real ones from the fake one. Trump was prepared. He knew Biden was in China's pocket, His NSA told him what was going on at the Houston Chinese consulate that is why he ordered it closed 6 months ago and there were reports of them burning papers in the yard when he announced the closure. That is where they were storing the forged ballots to turn Texas Blue on election day. What better place to store fake ballots then at a foreign consulate where you cannot get a warrant to search because of diplomatic immunity. Because of closing this consulate Texas remained Red.

So the intelligence agencies have been doing their job behind the scenes. So do not worry we already won we are just watching a movie play out. That is why Trump always says grab the popcorn and enjoy the show. “

~ MN Rising

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Who Won the Election?

Did you watch the election returns on Tuesday night? Did you stay up all night? At about midnight on the east coast, Trump led in all the battleground states by large margins. The betting odds were more than 75% for Trump to win. Then for some inexplainable reason, Wisc., Mich., Pa., NC, and NV all stopped counting votes simultaneously... in unison.... took a "pause" .. at around 1 AM. None of those states counted any additional votes for the next 3 hours. So what did they do for those 3 hours?

Let me point out a couple of things:

1. All of those 5 states have Democrat governors.

2. Suddenly during the 3 hour shut down, in the dead of night when most people were sleeping, all those states found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump. 5 for 5.

At midnight in Michigan, Trump was ahead by 5% (400 thousand votes) with 80% of the votes already counted. When the next 10% of votes of about 400,000 were counted from Wayne County (Detroit), then suddenly Biden caught Trump with 90% of the votes in. Biden made up 5% with 10% of the total vote. That means that all the votes (close to 100%) from Wayne went to Biden. That also means that practically all registered voters voted in Wayne County. Does anyone believe any of that is possible? The same thing happened in Madison, Wisc., In Raleigh, NC, in Las Vegas, NV, and could be happening in Phil., PA by Friday. So why did all those Democrat stronghold cities take a "pause" to report their votes?

3. Not one pundit questioned why a shut down in counting votes happened in all those states simultaneously. Not one. Not even on FOX. Not one questioned how almost all of the newly counted votes in those battleground states went to Biden. Only Newsmax pointed out the coincidence of it happening in those 5 states with Democrat governors with Trump ahead before the "pauses."

4. Wisc. is now reporting 3,239,920 votes cast when there are only 3,129,000 registered voters on record. More people voted than registered. When questioned, the Democrat Sec of State says there are 3.6 million registered voters from late registrations. Even if there are 3.6 million registered voters, that means that 90% of them voted when the average was 55 to 60% across the USA. How did almost all votes from Madison go for Biden? Almost 100% of registered voters, not just votes? Did ballot harvesting happen? How about in those other battleground states?

4. CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS all refused to call the elections in TX and FL until almost all votes were counted, yet FOX called AZ only 30 minutes after the polls closed with less than 50% of the votes Arizona had a million outstanding votes in Republican Maricopa County with Biden ahead in the state by only 100,000 when AZ was called for Biden.

If you think that the media cartel was hard at work demonizing Trump for the last 4 years ... 94% negative Trump reports.... then it was in full swing last night at protecting those Democrat governors in the battleground states.

Think about this for a moment: “resist” by Democrats from the first day that Trump was elected, recounts, no peaceful transition of power, impeachment, 3 years of false accusations about Trump colluding with Russia to affect the 2016 election, Mueller, Comey/Clapper/Brennan with the FISA requests and the Steele Dossier paid by Hillary Clinton, 22 FBI agents lost their jobs because of spying on Trump, riots/ looting/violence, continued polls that proved to be wrong, $400 million by Soros and Bloomberg for Biden, Wall Street 4 to 1 in donations to Biden, lack of coverage about the Bidens' relationships with China/Russia/Ukraine/Burisma, and then Covid, Covid, Covid around the clock by the media ... with little mention of the record economic and international results by Trump.

Covid became the reason for the unsolicited mail out of ballots by Democrat governors. Covid was used to scare voters and to distract them from Trump accomplishments. Covid was used as the reason to shut down economies in Democrat run states. Let's see what happens with Covid now that Democrats and the media no longer need it.

So did those battleground states run by Democrats use ballot harvesting or any other types of election fraud? How did the vote tallies change so dramatically after those Democrat governors "paused" in their election counts in the dead of night? In all 5 Democrat controlled battleground states? If the media, Democrats, and deep state could be in such collusion against Trump for 4 years, then how hard is it to question collusion in ballot counting last night by those Democrat governors?

What gets lost with a Biden election? for starters: any investigation of Biden with Burisma and China, the Barr investigations, the Durham investigations, the investigations of deep state players, and Constitution integrity with DC as a state and with packing the Supreme Court. Democrats had lots on the line so they practiced “the end justifies the means” just as Alinsky instructed. They cheated and the media helped.

Who won the election? Average working Americans lost. Election integrity lost.

No matter who won, America got less great.

~ Michael Charles Master
November 5, 2020

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: iknowyou

originally posted by: combatmaster
So you may be right, but to be honest with you, this was really the lesser of the evidence, it doesnt explain the other numerous smoking gun cases of fraudulent activity like dead people voting, poll watchers not being allowed in, dominion etc etc!!!!! it was only a snippet of the evidence presented!

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and judging by how desperately the Democrats pulled of fraud after fraud for the past four years to get Trump out, i wouldnt be surprised at their incompetence in this one too.

The point I am trying to make is that Bedford's Law is under no circumstances a mathematical evidence, it is just an indication of the possibility that there was a fraud and encourages further investigation of selected data. It's extremely misleading to call it that way in the thread title, and naive to threat it as some kind of definitive answer, and that is the feeling you can get by reading through this thread.

The fact that you are the only person who actually addressed my arguments should be alarming for you as well. I'm just trying to make a puncture in the echo chamber.

The irony here is that everyone ignores the fact that Bedford's Law shows similar results for 2016 election. That part went conveniently unnoticed. Does it mean that Trump comited fraud back then, or that the law should not be used in this situation, like the papers suggest?

If Benford's law is good enough for the IRS and other government agencies, why isn't it good enough for elections? At the very least, if there are multiple anomalies as there are in the current election, why wouldn't it be it be relevant?

Journal
The American Mathematical Monthly
Volume 127, 2020 - Issue 3

Abstract

Benford’s law is an empirical “law” governing the frequency of leading digits in numerical data sets. Surprisingly, for mathematical sequences the predictions derived from it can be uncannily accurate. For example, among the first billion powers of 2, exactly 301029995 begin with digit 1, while the Benford prediction for this count is 109 log 102=301029995.66…. Similar “perfect hits” can be observed in other instances, such as the digit 1 and 2 counts for the first billion powers of 3. We prove results that explain many, but not all, of these surprising accuracies, and we relate the observed behavior to classical results in Diophantine approximation as well as recent deep conjectures in this area.

www.tandfonline.com...#:~:text=Benford's%20law%20is%20an%20empirical,it%20can%20be%20unc annily%20accurate.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Don't believe in democracy voting or politics at all but I must say the left proudly throwing it's hypocrisy and truly moronic thoughts around these last yrs and especially now is the most pitiful, pitiable, pathetic thing I've ever seen. Worst is now when they complain after just spending four years locking up legislating, condemning those waiting on all kinds of reform to four more years of stolen life, murdering, burning down cities, destroying art and the legacy those before us had every right to leave, faking racism, and in full tantrum more for a stolen election with zero evidence but now have the idiocy to condemn each one of themselves personally who just wanna claim a Biden win and ignore the fact everyone is shoving fraud in their faces. What kind of people are you? Low caliber and zero dignity or self respect and proud of it I guess.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join