It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Look at you using math making since .

you might wanna tone it down , your upsetting the lefties.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: tinktinktink

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Gnawledge

Maybe you can point to evidence that contradicts the mathematical proof that this was a fixed election.

Didnt think so!!!

I bet you didnt even read the link in the OP....

No this is just crying.

ignoring facts puts you in a category with anna. your debate knowledge is backed by ignorance.

Nothing to do with debate skills. He just doesn't wanna hear your nonsense..Its over, your guy lost..move on

Interesting seeing how you lefties act with the shoe on the other foot.

Now that you THINK your guy has won you just want us to accept it.

Would have been nice if you guy's would have just accepted it in 2016.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

To many politic crap. Its lik running into the same wall. Every 4 years hope and change and nothing changes but things get steadily worse.

Now that is just stupid. Being overly political should be classified as a mental illness. And you have to be pretty mentally ill to think that one man or one part is going to change anything. Or that somehow any of these people have anything in common with the comman man or woman.

These dumbasses cant even achieve as simple thing as a blanced budget. Much less all they promise every few years.

It think people are way overreaching. Its quite obviously an extremely flawed system, really only held together by peoples greed and there vested interests in the various businesses they have, and every 4 years they bicker over who gets to shuffle all the tax money into who's accounts.

Beyond that, its a waste of time, of resources, and of energy. Its quite literally stupid stuff.

If there were a conspiracy here it would be that. To waste peoples energy over nothing.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I feel you, politics is a bad game. But Trump has done more to keep to his promises than any other US President (even world politician) in my lifetime.
Is he perfect? Far from it. Does he act like an political aristocrat, no.... but to say that you don't agree with politics means what? You haven't provided an alternative... do you prefer a Monarchy? Autocracy? Anarchy? Technocracy? etc etc....

Its not to say i fully disagree with you, this system is designed to enslave. Personally i believe the world should be targeted at achieving type 1 status, not to colonize star systems, but for the sole intent of achieving higher spiritual enlightenment... however to say you hate politics, i get that, its been corrupted and abused for most of history, but there must be some form of governance, otherwise we go into anarchy which is essentially the stone age!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

That specific graph is removed from OP link

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

As ive stated countless times in this thread, Benfords Law aside, would you care to account for the other numerous irregularities and anomalies, and fraudulent acts in this election (by now submitted to the courts)..... furthermore, why they all seem to benefit Biden??

Didnt think so.... the silence continues!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have Fraudfatigue - it's new for 2020. People are so overloaded by incidents of cheating in a myriad of forms that we shut down and can no longer take in new information. They must have wargamed this syndrome too.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
The election was so clearly stolen, they counted tens of millions of votes on the first night alone... which looked like it was going to be a landslide for Trump. Then suddenly counting stops in some places and slows everywhere else and they take almost a week counting the last few percent... which just so happens to make Biden jump in front?

It's a blatant scam.

Do you not know how counting works?
There are REPUBLICANS IN EVERY ROOM, They states that started looking like trumps and switch to vlue as votes were counted , had counted the in person votes first, which went for Trump because he told people not to vote by mail. Then they counted the mail in ballots, in part because the REPUBLICAN legislators refused to let mail in ballots be counted before they then. That is why the states that switched to blue did so.
There is zero evidence of voter-fraud.
YOu can point to all the "Videos'" you want. if they weren't taken to a court of law by now they are fake.
ALL of trump's court cased have been dismissed because they have no evidence, NONE WHATSOEVER, of any sort of mass voter fraud. IF you think otherwise you CAN easily convince me you are correct, just drag it into a court of law.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

ALL of trump's court cased have been dismissed because they have no evidence, NONE WHATSOEVER, of any sort of mass voter fraud. IF you think otherwise you CAN easily convince me you are correct, just drag it into a court of law.
a reply to: Manitou

This is not true at all , It's just getting startred.

Maybe you think just because you say a thing it makes it true , seems to be common trait of Lefties.

Stick to Facts, Logic and a few Statistics.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
While Youtube and Twitter ban videos exposing ballot counting fraud, some still get through to us:

odysee.com...@SaltyCracker:a/stolen:2

(for some reason the ATS setting chops the Odysee links up - so you might have to type it into your browser)
edit on 10-11-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: link

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Manitou

I would like a link to that please

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Additional mathematical evidence of large-scale fraud at the state level.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The silence should continue on both sides.

Until one of these irregularities is proven then neither side should be pushing as they are, the only losers will be the people caught in the middle of it.

Is be interested to see how this plays out and then watch it all again in 4 years.

In truth, I think both sides are as bad as each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I've asked on another thread and no one could provide it. What evidence has been upheld by courts?

I mean, it's still early so it could be yet, but everyone seems so sure of one side or the other.

I think there's a lot of un/conscious bias going on in both camps.
edit on 10-11-2020 by Jykan because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2020 by Jykan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham says 25,000 residents in Pennsylvania nursing homes requested absentee ballots at the same time.

mobile.twitter.com...

How/Why this happened is being investigated.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Lindsey Graham says 25,000 residents in Pennsylvania nursing homes requested absentee ballots at the same time.

mobile.twitter.com...

How/Why this happened is being investigated.

Statistically impossible and absolutely impractical for nursing home residence.

Seems to be a common theme in the 2020 election .

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The common theme is people believing every unsubstantiated claim made and then claiming maths.

Is statistically impossible for all this fraud to have happened and no one is able to orifice any evidence/proof.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jykan

The common theme is people believing every unsubstantiated claim made and then claiming maths.

Is statistically impossible for all this fraud to have happened and no one is able to orifice any evidence/proof.

There is plenty of Evidence / Proof of Fraud .

The Problem is we are not all Lawyers or Law enforcement officers who have the power to personally do something about it .

Do you understand ?

It is up to the very elected officials who frauded the election to do something about it , it comes down to us the Citizens are we angry enough are we desperate enough to take up arms and do something about it ?

The people who commited these election crimes gamble that we are not , but beleive me there worst Nightmare is us taking up arms and marching on Washington D.C.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh my Gawd.

This will certainly be BIBLICAL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Jykan

but beleive me there worst Nightmare is us taking up arms and marching on Washington D.C.

As each day passes, this is certainly becoming a real possibility.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join