It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I was looking forward to some real mathematical evidence. Instead, I read the kind of stuff an average 16 year could debunk.

You talk the talk,

Debunk it then....

I know this game, it's probably "unreliable source" or "lacking detail of metadata". Already gave up with them.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Requested and returned ballots based on registration.

The narrative is the mail in favored dems exponentially due to Trump telling his base to vote in person.

Not true. I didn't vote in person.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

I know this game

This is no game....

Already gave up with them

Good luck in life!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

More on this subject at 8 p.m. eastern time on the Mark Levin Show...Fox News.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese
Debunk it then....

Precinct sizes in the selected examples are about the same size, hence they should not obey Benford's Law in the first place. Numbers need to span many orders of magnitude for the law to be applicable.

More detailed explanation here.

Also, here is a comparison with 2016 results. Same anomaly. Who cheated then?

It's easy to cheat and still follow Bedford's Law. It's bold to think someone would try to pull of a fraud this incompetently.

Also this.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Uh-oh. No human signature verification matching done in the state of Nevada.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Biden is a self-confessed Zionist. He has AIPAC & Aramco backing.

Biden first state visit will be Saudi King Of America. LOL!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

It's a guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

Precinct sizes in the selected examples are about the same size, hence they should not obey Benford's Law in the first place. Numbers need to span many orders of magnitude for the law to be applicable.

Thanks for the links.... i appreciate someone who can finally discuss the material at hand unlike the nasty liberals who just whine and hate! So again thanks for the input!

From what i gather precinct sizes distribution is a factor in vote count distribution but it doesn't tell the whole story. Thats what i gather from the link you posted.....

So you may be right, but to be honest with you, this was really the lesser of the evidence, it doesnt explain the other numerous smoking gun cases of fraudulent activity like dead people voting, poll watchers not being allowed in, dominion etc etc!!!!! it was only a snippet of the evidence presented!

It's easy to cheat and still follow Bedford's Law. It's bold to think someone would try to pull of a fraud this incompetently.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and judging by how desperately the Democrats pulled of fraud after fraud for the past four years to get Trump out, i wouldnt be surprised at their incompetence in this one too.

Either way thanks for your input!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The only number that matters is the number of Mail-In votes....because all of those HUMANS need to show up in PERSON to validate their existence and compliance.....its that simple.....if you fail to show up to validate your own vote you abdicate it....and it might have a hook because if you can be shown to have been compliant in mail-fraud its a Federal offense methinks......sooooo......if voters were illegally registered or were "harvested" and votes were cast but the people were homeless or dead or living outside the USA and these people did not know they had been registered then they may present themselves and claim so to avoid any type of prosecution for Mail-Fraud.

Algorithms will show how the votes came in....but that will not validate them and even with this data we need to differentiate between votes entered as data at one point and where the data ended up later meaning that we need to make sure votes were not entered into the system for biden in one state but ended up coming out of the system in another State....trying to hide the graft within the dynamic template we know we can outline already.

First they harvested votes in many illegal ways....then they used computer algorythms to move seemingly legally cast votes around within the system to surgically place them where Biden needed them on-the-fly......a Biden vote validated within the System would end up wherever Bidens Hit-Team wished it to go fludily...there is only one way they could have done this on-the-fly and this is and it is from within the System and this is why there were unusual delays and pauses in the processes.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The only number that matters is the number of Mail-In votes....because all of those HUMANS need to show up in PERSON to validate their existence and compliance.....its that simple.....

Okay, Canadian, we'll just follow your rules because of your feelings.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Voters did exactly what Trump told them to. He told his base to be proud and go vote in person on election day and they did.

Biden voters remembered that there's still a pandemic and voted absentee by mail to avoid exposure to the virus(*). Herego you have a high percentage of mail-in votes for Biden because Trump supporters don't even believe the virus is dangerous due to things Trump himself has said in person and on social media.

(*) But then Biden supporters went out and celebrated en masse with little to no social distancing in the streets of many major cities after the election was called so a lot of them will get catch SARS-Cov-2 anyway because stupid.

Conclusion: It's a statistical abnormality, sure, but it's not a smoking gun of election fraud.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There's some who don't want to believe that election fraud is a real thing.
The integrity of our elections is the most important thing to ensure we remain a free nation, not the outcome.
It's real enough to warrant indictment in this case.

abc13.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
The only number that matters is the number of Mail-In votes....because all of those HUMANS need to show up in PERSON to validate their existence and compliance.....its that simple.....

Okay, Canadian, we'll just follow your rules because of your feelings.

Did you know most Canadian beer is 5% ?......did you know that Canada has a top-Shelf Reputation globally for legally producing high potency Marijuana?....did you know that in Canada legal consumption of these products has been established?

See?.....you just need to relax a little more and then maybe you can solve your own math problems and then we Northerners can get back to enjoying our Labatts Blue and our BC-Chemo.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

There's no math 'to solve'.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

The article talks about more than just Biden telling his voters to not go in person..... this is not even an argument.

The double standard in regards to protests and celebrations being ok to do, shows that they never cared about COVID, the need for mail in ballots was their interface to manipulate the count.

The article shows numerous examples of fraud.
But if i just say that the proof for fraud is the thing.... you know, c'mon man, the thing!! That would probably be taken more seriously by the left judging by their intellect, based on who they voted for!! lol

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"The Hammer" and "Scorecard" are stats based templates.....they are based on numbers and math....they are fallible....they are really a joke......and worst of all they project and entry point and an egress point......they self-validate.....so how they act is easy to illustrate .....and there is no escape when you manifest changes within the numbers.

Augie....remember the Decade long Hockey Thread?....Stats are a scam and a conjob..... look up Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management and learn what a Tactical Dynamic Template is .....the you will understand more if we decide get to the point here of disenfranchising both of these bush-league Programs.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Your post is nonsensical.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pulling for the President. I stand with President Trump.

Great OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Pulling for the President. I stand with President Trump.

Great OP.

Thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join