It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France under attack: Jihadist murders three worshippers – including two who were beheaded

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families involved. Disturbing to hear about, hopefully there is not more violence.

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Since the attacks in France, all I've heard this week is "We must help them integrate more" We must prevent the socioeconomic differences and halt the ghettos being created". Seems its all about what we can do for them and never the other way around...how far can we in the West can bend over and accommodate. We've all been brainwashed by the no doubt well meaning SJW's with the buzz word of the 21st century i.e. racism and have hamstrung ourselves from acting in almost any way for fear of being branded a racist. We have now created a protected class and that is being taken advantage of.

What many fail to realise & understand is that many Muslims don't want to integrate and are indeed specifically told not to integrate nor "take non muslims as allies" they choose not to integrate in many many cases as they are taught non believers are less than them. Muslims don't emigrate, they colonise. They are actively encouraged to emigrate and spread the word. It appears that it has become accepted practice to demand that we adapt (if not adopt) their religious views and sensitivities whilst they despise us for our religions,despite it stating in their holy book that forced conversion is forbidden and other religions should be respected.

And yet, despite all their apparent hatred of all things Western they still flock to Europe in their droves

Like attracts like and birds of a feather flock together. The more of one "race" that live in an area attracts more to that area and the bigger the area becomes, instead of integrating into their adopted society, they form their own based on what they have left behind. Then for some strange reason, they recreate the culture & laws they allegedly hated, decline freedoms they apparently wanted and ignore the law of the land because their religion trumps law.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Was Macron re-elected because the people of France like him and his policies of inclusion?

I don't know as I'm a resident of Britain.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

But I think there should be a way to send radicals off to some far away Island with no escape and with no technology... let them stay there instead of in our Prison system and in homes across the street.

Pretty sure most of these terrorists have been known to Police and are on a watchlist... so instead of letting them walk around in our Cities, they should be shipped off to that Island.

Also, those coming illegally to Britain should be automatically senet back to France, Belgium or wherever because we don't know their true intentions... just like the Tunisian's real intentions when he left Tunisia and arrived in France!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Good post. Not much to say except I agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Some very valid points.

Not only don't they want to integrate, they seek to transform their foster nations into replica's of the country's they have come from.

Immigrants have enhanced UK society for centuries.
Just look how Indian and West Indian culture and communities have retained their own identities whilst also becoming integral parts of Briitsh society.

The majority of Muslims seem to have no desire to become part of our society, they seek special treatment for themselves and their religion and some even actively try to force us to adopt their religion and its rules.

Try as I might I can't find anything positive Islam has to offer at present.
It has regressed so much from the days when it provided a safe haven for free thinking Christian and Jews etc when their religions were going through dark times.
The Muslim world provided some great scientific breakthroughs hundreds of years ago.

But its gone backwards as is remeniscent to Western Europe during The Dark Ages.

edit on 31/10/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I'd dump anyone found guilty of spreading extremist propaganda in the middle of the worst #hole in the Muslim world and I wouldn't give a toss about world opinion.

Anyone suspected of extremist sympathies would be incarcerated.

All mosques involved in spreading their evil should be immediately shut down and investigations should be carried out into their funding.
We should cut all ties with any government found to be financing these mosques, funding terrorist activities or providing any sort of safe haven for extremists.

Its time to stop pussyfooting around and pandering to the more sensitive amongst us and take clear and decisive action.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'd dump anyone found guilty of spreading extremist propaganda in the middle of the worst #hole in the Muslim world and I wouldn't give a toss about world opinion.

All mosques involved in spreading their evil should be immediately shut down and investigations should be carried out into their funding.
We should cut all ties with any government found to be financing these mosques, funding terrorist activities or providing any sort of safe haven for extremists.

Its time to stop pussyfooting around and pandering to the more sensitive amongst us and take clear and decisive action.

Yes!! and anyone who left to go fight with ISIS..f you, you don't get to come back..hell, I don't even care if you were born here..f you!!!

Nip this sh#t in the bud..quickly!! But only the extremists.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yes!! and anyone who left to go fight with ISIS..f you, you don't get to come back..hell, I don't even care if you were born here..f you!!!

Nip this sh#t in the bud..quickly!! But only the extremists.

And they form a freaking army on Radical Fantasy Island.

History and mil tactics over history show that the only way to destroy the threat of a radical ideology is to wipe it out completely. As in Say utterly every man woman and child.. and beast in the field that is associated with the ideology. Islam IS an ideology and not a religion. If it was simply a religion that would be simple enough to reign in. This ideology spawns radicals... even when the Koran is in the hands of moderates. The religion is buried in the ideology. Anything other than compete eradication of the ideology and all trappings of it is not going to make a dent and likely spawn more radicalism. This is simply the truth.

Are you prepared to exterminate that many human beings and system of government to eradicate radicals and Jihad for good??

Me? I flip flop on the willingness to slay utterly... catch me on a bad day and Ill lead the charge.

edit on 31-10-2020 by Advantage because: Cant type... obviously

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

But we are literally pissing against the wind when our governments are in it up to their necks with somewhere like Saudi Arabia which is the single, biggest sponser of Muslim extremism in the world.

Almost every single mosque in the UK found to have been actively involved in spreading extremist interpretations of Islam has been funded by elements within Saudi Arabia some with connections to the Saudi royal family and thus by extension its government.
The UK and US governments refuse to condemn Saudi Arabia and actively support its government and their military.

What chance have we got of eradicating the extremists within our own society when we daren't or won't cut their purse strings and sever ties with those who fund them?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No. Permanent removal of any Islamist threat. And rightly so. France has bent over backwards for them in every way. They will not assimilate. Time to exterminate.
reply to: fernalley

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Until we are allowed to have an open and frank public debate and discussion about Islam and its affects on our societies we'll have no chance of eradicating the threat.

Cut all ties with the extremists - whoever and wherever they are - stop the pandering and then maybe we'll start reducing the risk Islam poses.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's been planned and proven. They said they would take over Europe and turn all the people brown. It's well known and imams have been recorded on video for posterity saying so. European globalists knew it and allowed it. They even went as far as brainwashing the people to think its virtuous to do so.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

Until we are allowed to have an open and frank public debate and discussion about Islam and its affects on our societies we'll have no chance of eradicating the threat.

Cut all ties with the extremists - whoever and wherever they are - stop the pandering and then maybe we'll start reducing the risk Islam poses.

This current holy war.. and it is a holy war by them...is all but lost. Its been decades and too many lives lost to keep pretending that someone can cut the purse strings of Islam. Winning hearts and minds was a failure. Isolation was a failure. SOFT battle was and still is a failure. Infiltration is almost complete in every country in every sector. We are losing this battle minute by minute.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Waterglass

The bottom line is our nations are not China.

France maintains a semblance of the democratic process Waterglass.

Putting people in camps in Europe don't work out too well according to historical fact.

Like i said doing so would simply be counterproductive nevermind completely illegal and against human rights.

Simply cannot be done unless you wish to become the very thing you are trying to prevent.

Well Thank god we are not as bad as china-even though many of our governments would not complain if thinks went in that direction IMO.
But something has to be done or this will only get worse sadly.

Something I think about is how,at the end of WW2 the allies put many many nazis against a wall amd shot them without trail(before nuremburg).
A lot of these were the sickest of the nazis-the cruel camp guards,notorious gestapo torturers.

Well,I think about that, and wonder if the men who executed those nazis were stepping down to their level-or were they in fact doing something almost natural in putting to death those who were so cruel and evil to the core that there could be no redemption for them?

Its not something I can answer,but I think about it and I must admit in the case of fanatical islam I think the world would be a better place if they were all executed.
Am I stepping down to their level? I honestly dont think I am.

That's not really true:

the Tribunal was given the task of trying 24 of the most important political and military leaders of the Third Reich.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Only 24 should be a huge red flag to those with common sense.

What actually happened:
Operation PaperClip

was a secret program of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) largely carried out by special agents of Army CIC, in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were taken from Germany to the United States, for U.S. government employment, primarily between 1945 and 1959. Many were former members, and some were former leaders, of the Nazi Party.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Nazis that killed Kennedy are currently attempting to stay in power by getting Biden elected through conditioning.

ALL MSM IS AN OFFSHOOT OF NAZI PROPAGANDA SCIENCE.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Very well said! I whole heartedly agree.
reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

That's a Greek Orthodox priest fighting for life after being shot outside his church in the city of Lyon.

www.lbc.co.uk...< br />

And France's interior minister has warned that more violent attacks are likely on their way.

edit on 31-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Apparently some muslims like celebrating the prophet's birthday by beheading and attacking people!
So glad France won't denounce the Charlie Hebdo cartoons. The minute they do that, we are finished as a society. Freedom of expression and speech is critical to our lives. If they don't like, they can leave! If they hate Europe then #OFF we don't want you here!
So sick of this #
They make me sick.
And they talk about boycotting France. They should be ashamed. No wonder people hate Islam.

It qualifies to be condemned as a hate Culture. They hate things, they behead people. Society cannot tolerate that. We either deal with them before they go Jihad or the leaders of Islam had better deal with the radicals. Christians do not tolerate Christian Leadership committing persecutions and torture. The Catholic Church was doing horrific things to "witches, blasphemers" and any would dare to interpret the Bible differently than them during the Inquisition. Nor, do we ever approve of child molestation that both Priests and Jihadi's are capable of committing.

This current Holy See as they call the Pope has been corrupt and appearing to not lead the people to God. Galatians 1:1 discusses that the Church must be ran by God and not man. That man will corrupt the messages for personal gain is what we have learned. The images we see from the Vatican seems to suggest they "give the Devil his due" as if they love the dark side.

edit on 31-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If Biden wins get ready to start hearing more about terrorist attacks.

Americans took their safety the last 4 years for granted.

Democrat policies gamble with citizens lives more.

Trump made it safe the last 4 years and quiet

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I don't think the Jihadist murders of three peaceful worshippers in France has much to do with American politics.

That being said i see Trumps already making the same or similar fantastical claims as yourself. LoL

Hell of a cow to try and milk for political kudos imho.
edit on 31-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join