It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France under attack: Jihadist murders three worshippers – including two who were beheaded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Thanks for youe replies and info and everyone else in this thread. I won't be replying to all and just feel free to post your comments on this story and others..

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ex PM of Malaysia says the Muslims have the right to kill millions of French people.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Muslims 'have the right to kill millions of French people', Malaysia's former PM says after church terror attack in Nice

The 95-year-old politician said he did not approve of the beheading of a French school teacher for sharing caricatures of the Prophet, but said: 'Irrespective of the religion professed, angry people kill'. 'The French in the course of their history [have] killed millions of people. Many were Muslims,' he said in a tweet which has since been removed for violating the website's rules. Mahathir, who has drawn controversy for comments about Jews and LGBT people in the past, went on: 'Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.' The Malaysian politician said that 'by and large', Muslims have not applied the principle of 'eye for an eye': 'Muslims don't. The French shouldn't. Instead the French should teach their people to respect other people's feelings'. Mahathir, who served as Malaysian premier twice for a total of 24 years, said that French President Emmanuel Macron was 'very primitive' and 'not showing that he is civilised'.

well, i don't know if thats right that the French have killed millions but if so, wasn't that in the war and against these radicals???

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I agree with you. If we don't stop this somehow, it will continue to spread. Isn't this the same thing that happened in India when Muslims began slautering all those who disagreed??

I believe France are at war again... this time in France

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Nice’s mayor, Christian Estrosi told local reporters, according to Reuters . “It’s time now for France to exonerate itself from the laws of peace in order to definitively wipe out Islamo-fascism from our territory.”

Civil war?

Needs to be done... otherwise France is finished. And the UK is just across the sea...

so much for integration but many people believed it to be the right thing to do.

I remember reading many threads on ATS about the way Muslims pretend to integrate until they over-populate... once they do, they begin their Jihad... again.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Damn. So confused. Here I thought Erdogan was saying the French and Western Civs in general were reigniting and waging the Crusades against Muslims....

edit on 29-10-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Probably in the process of their colonization attempts would be my guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You have to be a special kind of zealot to behead someone. Not just for the obvious reasons like beheading someone is barbaric and horrible.. but the gore. If you can be at ease with the amount of blood and reaction of the person... you really have a fundamental screw loose and forfeits the right to live. I worked for a long time in an emergency room... level 3 trauma center. We got the worst.. and folks airlifted to the facility from the surrounding areas. I can tell you that a large amount of blood has a particular smell and heat that you can taste. A person who did the beheading would be drenched in it.. and to be able to do that.. actually complete the deed after the initial shock of the act... thats next level evil.

I just have to say thats one human being who needs to be put to sleep.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Macron criticised Islam after the barbaric beheading of Samuel Paty and he pointedly refused to cave in to attempts to restrict Freedom of Speech in France by these Muslim 'extremists'.

As a result these have been protests throughout the Muslim world from Istanbul to Tehran.
Erdogan has been particularly outspoken in his condemnation of Macron.

No criticism of the person who beheaded Samuel Paty.
Not a peep.

As there won't be from Istanbul to Tehran about these three killings.

I'm not advocating any tit-for-tat measures but enough simply is enough.

Root put every single extremist and shut every single mosque suspected of spreading this hatefulness and ship them back to Istanbul/Islamabad/Mogadishu/Tehran or wherever.....I don't really care just get the # out of our country's.

I am not a fan of Macron - not by any stretch - but I think its imperative that 'we' give him and France our unconditional support.

These people need to be

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How do we know who attacked who first?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well if it's the genocide of indigenous peoples and the mass destruction of entire communities you're pertaining to that would be History.

Not that this in any way excuses the actions of that sick twisted bastard murdering three people.

Update: "A 47-year-old man who is suspected to have had contact with the attacker who killed three people in a church in Nice has been detained by investigators. It emerged today that the attacker was approached by a man not long before the terror attack, who may have had links to an Al-Qaeda network."

www.lbc.co.uk... hVl_upbTxBSXaCvvh4OU

edit on 30-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if it's the genocide of indigenous peoples and the mass destruction of entire communities you're pertaining to that would be History.

Not that this in any way excuses the actions of that sick twisted bastard murdering three people.

Update: "A 47-year-old man who is suspected to have had contact with the attacker who killed three people in a church in Nice has been detained by investigators. It emerged today that the attacker was approached by a man not long before the terror attack, who may have had links to an Al-Qaeda network."

www.lbc.co.uk... hVl_upbTxBSXaCvvh4OU

Youre right.. thats just history. Im indigenous.. my parents were born on rez. Genocide is definitely part of history and has to be kept in the history. Culturally or religiously.. its a priimtive barbaric sort of thinking to feel or say that long past events justify murder in the present. Islam needs to recognize that...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

We are supposed to learn from history.

Some people, not so much or so it seems.

Of all the problems the world faces at this moment in time, baw'bags murdering innocent civilians in the name of a God, because of what amounts to silly cartoon caricatures, should not really be one of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Have you seen all the protests all across the Muslim world today?

Burning effigies of Macron etc, the usual and quite widespread.....all because he criticised Islam and its adherents for chopping people's heads off because of a cartoon and his refusal to allow Muslims to dictate to the French people.

Whilst the rest of the world is thinking we can't simply go back to the 'old normal' and we have to move forward as a species these people are trying to drag us back to the dark ages.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

well, i don't know if thats right that the French have killed millions but if so, wasn't that in the war and against these radicals???

I would guess any coloniser nation killed many, if not millions, that would be the British, Spaniards, Italians, French..etc, etc

edit on 30-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Have you seen all the protests all across the Muslim world today?

Burning effigies of Macron etc, the usual and quite widespread.....all because he criticised Islam and its adherents for chopping people's heads off because of a cartoon and his refusal to allow Muslims to dictate to the French people.

Whilst the rest of the world is thinking we can't simply go back to the 'old normal' and we have to move forward as a species these people are trying to drag us back to the dark ages.

I'm a live, let live kinda guy, but ya..my tolerance level in general is declining. I think any people moving to a foreign country can just go F themselves..in terms of demanding a host country bend to their ways.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Nazism is openly ridiculed, mocked and shunned. It’s even illegal in some countries

For good reason. Nazism is hateful and intolerant

Islam (MODERATE Islam) is far more hateful and intolerant than Nazism, by ANYONES definition

Islam should be openly ridiculed, mocked and shunned. It’s should even be illegal

A ‘religion’ it is not

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Was Macron re-elected because the people of France like him and his policies of inclusion?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Many of the basic principles of Islam are simply diametrically opposed to basic principles that most 'western' countries are built on.

There are lots and lots of decent, hard working Muslims but they are being increasingly compromised by the actions of the 'extremists'.
One of the things with Islam is that it is such an all controlling belief system. It dictates every aspect of a persons life and freedom of speech and thought are concepts that run contrary to nearly every single tenet of the religion.

The last thing this world needs is increased tensions between the Muslim world and non-Muslim world but how much do we take?

Islam was once far more tolerant and understanding than the Christian world and other religions and civilisations in the world.
Science blossomed in the Muslim world at a time when it was being suppressed everywhere else.
Unfortunately it has regressed and it is trying to drag the rest of us with it back to The Dark Ages.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's ridiculous, and the timing is as precious as ever.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Here we go again.

I fear it's too laate for France... they have become like some parts of the ME, they will have this problem now for years unless they can deport all the Fanatics/Radicals they find. There was another murder last week at Hebdo Offices (outside) where one guy had his head chopped off, now we have another 3 murders inside a church and another gunman shot dead in Avignon who was shouting 'Allahu Akbar'.

France have big probs and are passing those probs onto Britain by allowing all these so called refugee's/Asylum seekers to leave on boat to England shores... seriously... england could be in similar position if things aren't sorted out.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Two terror attacks have hit France, the first at the Notre Dame cathedral in Nice and the second in Avignon Knifeman beheaded two people - an elderly female parishioner and a male church warden - at 9am in Nice, fatally stabbed a second woman and wounded others before being shot and arrested by police Two hours later man armed with a handgun and shouting Allahu Akbar was shot and killed by cops in Avignon Meanwhile a guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed and wounded by a knifeman Attacks come after Macron sparked fury by defending cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, and on the day that Sunni Muslims mark the Prophet's birthday

France has been struck by two terror attacks within hours of each other as three people were killed - two of them beheaded - in an attack inside a cathedral in Nice before a gunman was shot dead by police in Avignon. The first attack began around 9am at the Notre Dame cathedral in Nice where a knifeman beheaded an elderly female parishioner and a male church warden, fatally stabbed a second woman, wounded several others, and was then shot and arrested by police. Two hours later, a gunman threatened people on the streets of Avignon - 120 miles from Nice - while shouting 'Allahu Akbar' before he was fatally shot by police. Elsewhere, a security guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed and wounded. The attacks come amid fury across the Islamic world at President Macron for defending satirical cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, and on the day that Sunni Muslims mark the Prophet's birthday. It also comes less than two weeks after a schoolteacher, Samuel Paty, was beheaded north of Paris for showing cartoons of the Prophet to his class in a lesson on free speech. In the Nice attack, the first victim - a woman in her seventies - was attacked after coming there early to pray and was found 'almost beheaded' close to the church font. A 45-year-old sacristan, named locally as Vincent L, a father-of-two, was then attacked and also beheaded. A third woman - described as of African origin and aged in her 30s - was then stabbed 'multiple times' and managed to flee to a bar across the street, where she died. Police were called and arrived at 9.10am. They stormed the cathedral, shooting and arresting the attacker.

More on the attacks in the link above.

It's not as easy as just stopping people coming onto the country. Most of the terrorist attacks in the UK were done by people who were born in the UK. You cannot chuck people out of the country they were born in.

What we need to do is come down on all the group's who radicalize people to go out and do these horrible things. But how do you do that when the connections these radilacazed people have, do not have to be in the same country.

It's a huge problem with no easy answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join