It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France under attack: Jihadist murders three worshippers – including two who were beheaded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here we go again.

I fear it's too laate for France... they have become like some parts of the ME, they will have this problem now for years unless they can deport all the Fanatics/Radicals they find. There was another murder last week at Hebdo Offices (outside) where one guy had his head chopped off, now we have another 3 murders inside a church and another gunman shot dead in Avignon who was shouting 'Allahu Akbar'.

France have big probs and are passing those probs onto Britain by allowing all these so called refugee's/Asylum seekers to leave on boat to England shores... seriously... england could be in similar position if things aren't sorted out.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Two terror attacks have hit France, the first at the Notre Dame cathedral in Nice and the second in Avignon Knifeman beheaded two people - an elderly female parishioner and a male church warden - at 9am in Nice, fatally stabbed a second woman and wounded others before being shot and arrested by police Two hours later man armed with a handgun and shouting Allahu Akbar was shot and killed by cops in Avignon Meanwhile a guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed and wounded by a knifeman Attacks come after Macron sparked fury by defending cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, and on the day that Sunni Muslims mark the Prophet's birthday

France has been struck by two terror attacks within hours of each other as three people were killed - two of them beheaded - in an attack inside a cathedral in Nice before a gunman was shot dead by police in Avignon. The first attack began around 9am at the Notre Dame cathedral in Nice where a knifeman beheaded an elderly female parishioner and a male church warden, fatally stabbed a second woman, wounded several others, and was then shot and arrested by police. Two hours later, a gunman threatened people on the streets of Avignon - 120 miles from Nice - while shouting 'Allahu Akbar' before he was fatally shot by police. Elsewhere, a security guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed and wounded. The attacks come amid fury across the Islamic world at President Macron for defending satirical cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, and on the day that Sunni Muslims mark the Prophet's birthday. It also comes less than two weeks after a schoolteacher, Samuel Paty, was beheaded north of Paris for showing cartoons of the Prophet to his class in a lesson on free speech. In the Nice attack, the first victim - a woman in her seventies - was attacked after coming there early to pray and was found 'almost beheaded' close to the church font. A 45-year-old sacristan, named locally as Vincent L, a father-of-two, was then attacked and also beheaded. A third woman - described as of African origin and aged in her 30s - was then stabbed 'multiple times' and managed to flee to a bar across the street, where she died. Police were called and arrived at 9.10am. They stormed the cathedral, shooting and arresting the attacker.

More on the attacks in the link above.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I thought in other countries, they shot knife people in the leg. Perhaps that was bad info.
Sad for any loss of life.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Deplorable actions of religious extremist muppets.

Get them shot in the face and they can get to find out how great their God is first hand.

I would not imagine he's too welcoming to subjects that kill innocent civilians in his name all the same.

R.I.P to the poor victims of this horrendous act of depravity.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I prefer the term Christian over worshiper. Worshiper could be directed at anything. I actually find it to be a bit offensive personally.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
AGAIN...this is F###ing heart breaking.
All this latest round of murdering is because Macron said France won't give up its cartoons and freedom of expression.
Snowflake fanatics who can't tolerate anyone elses point of view think its acceptable to murder people in churches...over some cartoons.

Are they metally retarded?
Brainwashed?
Just following their(fake) prophets wishes?
All of the above?

We have a serious problem in countries like France(and my own country,UK).
The overly PC culture has hamstrung our society when it comes to dealing with the fanatics-and they know and exploit this weakness.
A recent example being at the Manchester UK Arianna Grande concert bombing-A security guard was suspicious of the guy who turned out to be the bomber-Yet didn't approach him because he was worried about being seen as racist.
The result?
Teenagers who thought they were safe blown to pieces.

This has become a very dangerous situation as we see all too often with blood on the streets.

We need to totally rethink our society and what is important.
How have we allowed our governments to let it come to this with evil fanatics walking among us?

My answer would be to start by isolating Saudi Arabia-full sanctions,don't buy their oil,cancel visas,ban ALL saudi wahabbist lobbying groups/mosque funding.
If that doesn't work-blockade the straight of Hormuz until the house of Saud collapses.

Seperate prisons for fanatics-life without parole(not death-they want that) for terrorists in a seperate prison,and if they want to eat-their families must pay for the food,or they must work for meals.

That would be a good start.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Judging by the responses to Macron's recent comments I suspect there will be more to follow.

I don't like Macron one little bit.

I think he was absolutely spot on with those comments and its about time a leader came out and said something like that.
I think its imperative we offer every assistance, both practical and moral, to France in its hour of need.

These people need to be expunged from our society and sent back to whatever #hole they originally came from.....I offer no apologies if that upsets the more hyper-sensitive amongst us.

edit on 29/10/20 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well that is why China has established "camps" for Muslims and I am not saying that I agree with it but I do understand why China is doing so.

Back in June 2001 I went to graduate school for my MBA. Part of the $51,000 tuition is that we went to China to study for a week. We were taught at Hong Kong University [HKUST] for three days and then went to Shanghai for the remaining 4 days. It was brought up at Hong Kong University that China's farmers and villagers along their entire Southern border were being attacked and massacred by Islamic terrorists in their words. That was back in June 2001 and we are talking 1000's of people being massacred. Think about it as its predates 911, ISIS and all the other junk.

I still have all of the HKUST materials and handouts. I will look to see if they wrote about it.
edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Apparently some muslims like celebrating the prophet's birthday by beheading and attacking people!
So glad France won't denounce the Charlie Hebdo cartoons. The minute they do that, we are finished as a society. Freedom of expression and speech is critical to our lives. If they don't like, they can leave! If they hate Europe then #OFF we don't want you here!
So sick of this #
They make me sick.
And they talk about boycotting France. They should be ashamed. No wonder people hate Islam.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Putting people in camps is simply counterproductive to the problem no matter their religion.

All that would serve to achieve is to give the xenophobic crazy religious zealots an axe to grind.

The fact of the matter is that people should follow the rule of law of the land and anyone perpetrating atrocities such as this do it for the very reason to be seen.

Hell of a soapbox to want to ascend and for some extremely misguided reasons.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Imagine your faith being so frail that someone drawing a picture of it, no matter how flattering or vile, requires a violent response.

If your faith is so weak that you need to wipe out any thought anywhere that might disagree with it, perhaps you should be focusing on your faith and not what someone else is doing...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I just looked at my materials nothing in the handouts but I wrote it in my notes in June 2001 as follows so we were briefed on it:

"They attack villages at night especially in the Southern and Western mountainous regions and the Chinese Army cant keep up with them nor find them"

Now fast forward to 29Oct2020; bottom line is that when things are out of control in China the Chinese will conduct a lock down. They did it on Hong Kong, Covid-19 and on the Muslims because they can determine who's who.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The bottom line is our nations are not China.

France maintains a semblance of the democratic process Waterglass.

Putting people in camps in Europe don't work out too well according to historical fact.

Like i said doing so would simply be counterproductive nevermind completely illegal and against human rights.

Simply cannot be done unless you wish to become the very thing you are trying to prevent.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well French people wanting their heads attached is a form of privilege.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Also thousands went to join Isis and fight in Syria, Iraq. The Chinese don't want them coming back.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
man i thought illegals were bad here, because they took all of our jobs (ever see a house being built? all mexicans, and those are LEGIT gigs, not cotten picking jobs.)

or when you walk into target, and you need to speak spanish to ask where the bins are.

but in france, the illegals cut your head off.

thats a pretty big jump.

this is all thanks to the international money lenders, whose master plans protokol for the eradication of borders, lower the avg IQ of the citizens, in order to rule them more easily.

we are doomed as a PEOPLES of earth, with the money lenders ruling over us.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The bottom line is our nations are not China.

France maintains a semblance of the democratic process Waterglass.

Putting people in camps in Europe don't work out too well according to historical fact.

Like i said doing so would simply be counterproductive nevermind completely illegal and against human rights.

Simply cannot be done unless you wish to become the very thing you are trying to prevent.

Well Thank god we are not as bad as china-even though many of our governments would not complain if thinks went in that direction IMO.
But something has to be done or this will only get worse sadly.

Something I think about is how,at the end of WW2 the allies put many many nazis against a wall amd shot them without trail(before nuremburg).
A lot of these were the sickest of the nazis-the cruel camp guards,notorious gestapo torturers.

Well,I think about that, and wonder if the men who executed those nazis were stepping down to their level-or were they in fact doing something almost natural in putting to death those who were so cruel and evil to the core that there could be no redemption for them?

Its not something I can answer,but I think about it and I must admit in the case of fanatical islam I think the world would be a better place if they were all executed.
Am I stepping down to their level? I honestly dont think I am.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The fact of the matter is both our respective nations kept the desirable Nazis for their own purposes after the war, token executions at Nuremberg or otherwise via the likes of Operation Paperclip.

Seems mass genocide and religious persecution washes off if indeed needs must and all that jazz.

That fact in itself is deplorable enough.

As to redemption, i don't see it myself as to what these fanatics perpetrate.

If God judges them by their own standards, they are pretty much screwed.
edit on 29-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nice’s mayor, Christian Estrosi told local reporters, according to Reuters . “It’s time now for France to exonerate itself from the laws of peace in order to definitively wipe out Islamo-fascism from our territory.”

Civil war?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Seems to me that would just be giving the Jihadists what they want.

And religious civil wars in supposed first world nations canny be good for anybody cause but theirs.

Divide and conquer 101 really.
edit on 29-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Nice’s mayor, Christian Estrosi told local reporters, according to Reuters . “It’s time now for France to exonerate itself from the laws of peace in order to definitively wipe out Islamo-fascism from our territory.”

Civil war?

Already going on but the other side of the Mediterranean where France is carrying out a war against what the mayor calls "Islamo-fascism " and there's always going to be a bit of kick back in the homeland while this action is taking place in French speaking north Africa

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join