It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP’s Served Notice of Private Criminal Prosecution For Pandemic Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I dont know is this true, could not much find info about it. I hope it`s true . There was allready similar in Canada. The lockdowns have caused a lot damage
and deaths also . Anyone from UK can confirm this ?

GOOD VIBRATIONS PODCAST, VOL. 167 – MICHAEL O’BERNICIA – PRIVATE PROSECUTIONS OF BRITISH MPs

MP’s Served Notice of Private Criminal Prosecution For Pandemic Fraud

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There seems to be similar case building in Germany .

Coronavirus Fraud Scandal — The Biggest Fight Has Just Begun

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

NOTICE OF INTENDED PRIVATE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

They were sent an email telling them that it might happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

So not sure it will happen ?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Anyone from UK can confirm this ?

The podcast is over an hour long , perhaps you could explain what is being alleged.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Yesterday afternoon we received confirmation that the partners of the firm of barristers we are talking to about the Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament are all in agreement – it is an argument that can be won, despite the hurdles that we will have to get over to achieve that.

This means that we are now moving forward into the preparation of the court papers, including an affidavit containing all of the allegations of fraud, treason and genocide against every MP who voted to enact and retain the unlawful Coronavirus Act 2020.
www.thebernician.net...

Last time I went to Michael's house we were heavily spied on. I can confirm his integrity and potency.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sorry i was too lazy to listen it all ,but from what has happen to actually quite a few countrys, i assume that the MPs have basicly bypass real science and used fake science to back up their lockdowns plans. There are big economical consequences alone from lockdowns. And so, if the covid measures are not based on facts, they have exceeded the red line. It`s the same In Germany, Canada etc .

I just cant see how UK can go to lockdown when Sweden is doing just fine without lockdowns...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Without being a lwayer, I very much doubt that's it's legally possible to sue individual members for what Parliament does as a body. The usual law when corporate bodies do things is that the corporate body itself is held responsible, not the individual participants.
In any case, Parliament, being a sovereigh body, is not supposed to be legally responsible to anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

i assume that the MPs have basicly bypass real science and used fake science to back up their lockdowns plans.

The UK Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies are the ones advising the government.

Sir Patrick Vallance, Chief Scientific Adviser (chair)
Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Adviser
Professor John Aston, statistician, Chief Scientific Adviser to the Home Office
Dr Meera Chand, microbiologist
Sir Ian Diamond, National Statistician
Professor John Edmunds, epidemiologist
Sir Jeremy Farrar, medical researcher
Professor Neil Ferguson, epidemiologist
Professor Peter Horby, epidemiologist
Professor Angela McLean, mathematical biologist
Professor Graham Medley, epidemiologist
Dr Edward Mullins, clinical adviser
Full list below
en.wikipedia.org...

I just cant see how UK can go to lockdown when Sweden is doing just fine without lockdowns

Because we are two different countries with different population densities.

The average population density for Sweden is 25.4 inhabitants per km2

As of 2019, the population density for the United Kingdom was 275 people per square kilometer.

Higher population density equals greater risk of transmission.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So the cities in Sweden are occupied with people, who are always further away from each other because Sweden has a lower population?

Dear oh dear, desperate logic is desperate.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

i have zero knowledge on law matters , so i cant much know that side on this . Sounds horrible if Parliament is not responsible to anyone....i think even they have to follow the law IMO .

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This is just one one person view about SAGE :

What SAGE Has Got Wrong

Corrected the link
edit on 17-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well Stocholm population densitys are this , from Wikipedia :

Stocholm wiki

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So cases are dropping again but the government strategy is wrong , I don't see how those two things tally.

Sir Iain Duncan Smith ?

Useless Tory leader , useless politician.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Sweden's mortality rate from COVID is slightly lower than Italy's but higher than France and Germany , they have fewer cases because they have a lower population but deaths from COVID are comparable to other EU countries.

It's only "desperate logic" if you don't understand the point.
coronavirus.jhu.edu...
edit on 17-10-2020 by gortex because: add link

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well it`s a mess....and the quiet man rises lol

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thanks for this information

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Who defines what the law is? Parliament does, or judges who can be removed by Parliament (the process is that the House of Commons can petition the Queen). There has to be a final resting point somewhere. Parliament can be called to account at the next election, so that's how they are made responsible.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Hecate666

Sweden's mortality rate from COVID is slightly lower than Italy's but higher than France and Germany , they have fewer cases because they have a lower population but deaths from COVID are comparable to other EU countries.

It's only "desperate logic" if you don't understand the point.
coronavirus.jhu.edu...

While the mortality rate is among the higher countries, this is largely misleading as for whether the strategy is working. It is only high because early on they had higher deaths, so that data is skewed as to the current state of things. Over 99% of those were from before Aug. The deaths per day have declined to literal onesie-twosies since August regardless of surges in cases. You can look at a significant case surge in June with no effect on deaths per day.

www.worldometers.info...

same info at Johns Hopkins. The strategy clearly is working without lock-downs and recommending against masks except in health care and high risk situations.

You can't argue with the results as they are currently and trending.
edit on 17-10-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
I just cant see how UK can go to lockdown when Sweden is doing just fine without lockdowns...

According to this

While it is sometimes implied that Sweden didn’t have a lockdown, it did. It was just largely voluntary, with only a few legal measures such as a ban on gatherings of more than 50 people.

“Voluntary restrictions work as well as legal ones,” says the architect of Sweden’s strategy, chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join