It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2020 Defense Dept. Briefed On Off World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypantsYou can start to ignore this kind of banter. This kind of word play has been going on for years on ATS Skepticism is one thing but naysaying is another. I worked in one of these SAPS ; its exactly as stated in the article, materials not from this Earth recovered from vehicles. Yeah, sure anything can be not from this earth, but vehicles and intelligently engineered vehicles are another.

Anyway, the naysayser will find something else to start debunking, unless they are a participant in a close encounter

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage Phasge, I have been watching your commentary for years. Do you have anything more of substance to add? other than admitting you are uninformed?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

LOL the desperation of some of you to explain this away as built by humans is, well, getting to be embarrassing and truly pathetic. You will live in denial 20 years after we've made open, indisputable contact and are engaging in either trade or war with the ETs. You will still insist that we're really dealing with a foreign, Earthly power and refuse to give up your pseudo-intellectual position which is currently being proven DEAD WRONG. Some of us have been waiting for this moment, to tell you and your fake skeptic cohorts --- I TOLD YOU SO...we've all been telling you, sometimes with credible, solid evidence, but you just insisted that you were smarter than everyone else...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
All this talk to trying to debunk the materials...lets get something straight. They probably recovered a vehicle, likely in antartica in 2016. They said vehicle...not materials.

I want everyone to read this link below and understand what exactly this means

www.newsnfo.co.uk...

This is a very real phenomenon that has been investigated and suptessed for thousands of years. Its easier to blame the mob or wildlife but this is an ongoing thing along with cattle. The FBI actively supresses human mutilations and wont comment on them.

Please understand that these things dont view us as anything worth a hoot. Disclosure is extremely dangerous because THEY did not want to make themselves know. They do what they do in the dark on night under cloak. It is a mistake to reveal them unless...

Something is pushing this.....i hate to say it but something is forcing their hand. Bob Lazar said they refer to us as containers....containers for what? It may be that disclosure is up to them and they maybe returning to collect these containers.

Sorry whatever that means i can only speculate. But its obvouis they are preparing us for an arrival or revealing of some sort and i dont think they understand it all either but they thought it was a big enough threat to create a space force just 6 months ago.

Take with heaps of salt, i would like your input. Cause if they things casually abduct us in the dark of night and slice us up like japanese do sashimi for whatever reason....we are in big #ing trouble and they want to get ahead of something.

Lazar said they refer to us as containers. Containers OF WHAT? The word by defination makes no sense in context.

Please ide like your thoughts.

As for us being containers the aliens that lived (still live?) in the bottom floors of the Dulce Deep Under ground Military Base kept humans there to feed on their blood which the aliens absorbed through their skin...so we 're blood containers perhaps.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MissSmartypants

You know, Von Braun didn't say the alien presence wasnt real but rather that a supposed alien "threat" would be used as an excuse to weaponize space.

Carol Rosin claimed he said that.

This is true. And we can never know for sure if she was telling the truth....but my personal preference is to believe she was.

She always tells the story the same way word for word as if she’s memorized a speech. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. I believe her, but I’m gullible and I want to believe in just about everything

She's quoting something Von Braun said, thats why it's always the same words. If she changed it then she would be paraphrasing what he said.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Id gladly eat my hat if there was something here, but some people talking about their speculations “briefing” the pentagon doesn’t make for an alien reality here. All the folks flipping their birds at skeptics like they “won” something is baffling to me.
What things have we learned? Someone couldn’t identify a material that was found and they’ve talked about it at the pentagon. What else have we learned? Anyone?

a reply to: Visiting ESB

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That you believe the Dulce story to be accurate says all I need to know.

Edit: Not trying to be Too Negative , but what makes you think the Dulce story is real?
edit on 26-7-2020 by johnthejedi24 because: Fixed

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

LOL the desperation of some of you to explain this away as built by humans is, well, getting to be embarrassing and truly pathetic. You will live in denial 20 years after we've made open, indisputable contact and are engaging in either trade or war with the ETs. You will still insist that we're really dealing with a foreign, Earthly power and refuse to give up your pseudo-intellectual position which is currently being proven DEAD WRONG. Some of us have been waiting for this moment, to tell you and your fake skeptic cohorts --- I TOLD YOU SO...we've all been telling you, sometimes with credible, solid evidence, but you just insisted that you were smarter than everyone else...

I guess you got to the party a little late huh?

Its humans Pal.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually I am not so sorry, its about time to wake you all the pluck up.

Religons lied.

They did not misinterpret they lied....they ALL LIED.

They all lied for the same reason based on human survival instincts....not based on the rotten evil satanist and Money Monger freaks we see running and destroying our world today .

The freaks that took advantage of the lies ALL BEGAN IN SECRET SOCIETIES....and ALL RUN BACK TO THOSE ROOTS NOW THAT THEY ARE UNDER GLOBAL SEIGE.

These Secret Societies were BASTARDIZED by those entrusted to keep protect and preserve Humanities greatest asset and resource....its History....and they plucked us all over hard.

From the loins of these Secret Societies were bred the inhuman freaks who now fight us for control of our own Planet.

You dont know whats on the other side of the veil but I do.

Not only do I know but so do millions of other people....just not you or those here to learn.

You just refuse to accept that no one is going to help a bunch of snowflakes who will not fight for their own lives and futures.....and we HAVE NOT BEEN FIGHTING BACK UNTIL TRUMP AND FRIENDS TOOK A STAND.

YOU POSTER...YOU AND ALL OF THE LURKERS AND OPPOSITIONALLY DEFIANT FOOLS WHO JUST ENTER THE THREADS TO SCREW WITH EVERYONE FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES.....you people are now Humanities enemy....you follow the disinfo crap fed to you believing you are excercising some benevolent right....your nuts man....you werent born with nor given a right to crap the bed and just roll over and go back to sleep.

We arent all on the same page because we accept trashy people in our converstions and in our learning environments....we allow them to derail and disenfranchise all and any productive progressive conversations or investigations.

This is not Government or Black Military nor Cabal doing.....this is lazy ass people who come to places like ATS and interrupt learning and sharing to just get kicks out of stirring the pot.....they are Humanities real problem....the I dont give a Puckers.....these people are NOT THE OTHER SIDE OF REASON as they want us to believe....they are cowards and losers.....this has never been a DEBATE that requires an opposition....this has been a fact-finding mission for all of Humanity.

So really ---screw you ---and all the other disinfo morons....this cat is out of the bag and its never going back in.....just deal with it and either shut the puck up or get involved with fact-finding.....because this Train is hurteling down the rails right at you dum-dums----

I do not want to help now and I am sure many others also feel the same way by now....we tried...not enough of you played fair clean ball there were just to many oppositionally defiant people who were brought up to think it was ok to make a fracking career out of screwing with Humanity by becoming lifelong fence-sitting critics that only muddy the waters for those seeking facts and truths.

Do you lurkers understand now?.....you screwed us all....yes you Lurkers who refused to step in and stop the disinfo and misdirections those who preferred to sit on the fence or just cause crap all those times they saw someone fighting to bring the truths forward......y'll let these fact-seekers down terribly....you screwed Humanity.

NOW YOU WANT HELP TO LEARN?

How about screw you now and I hope the Governments and Back Ops and Global Cabal work your hasses over really good before this is over...y'all DESERVE IT....with the exception of Women and Kids....No Women No Children....the rest of you may twist and turn and for all I care ....KMA.

You are just lucky Trump and Friends have more patience and capacity for understanding than I do....because I have had enough and believe its time to force the Snowflakes to seek out the naysayers and chronic critics and kick their hasses themselves....you dont get any disclosure unless you put in the sweat equity....Im happy with Governments and anyone willing to work hard at learning the truths possesing those truths and any lazy ass people who were born Snowflakes ...well I hope they all melt and disappear forever before this is all over....they are a screwed up series of Generations....really special losers...born with built-in excuses for crapping the bed----trained to cause trouble and to cover their own multi-colored arses....just one big generational cry-story.And the olde freaks who are now fighting to continue trying to outlive the rest of us and to control Humanity...well the gig is up now....its all over.

The Rainbows and Snowflakes will disappear once the searing heat of the whole complete truth is sprung on Humanity...as must be done....there is NO EASY WAY because of the multiple olde Generations of losers who were generally satanic and Money Mongering freaks and because of their grand-children who are now walking around genderless and mindless.

We do not get both the truth and lies.
We get one or the other.
The TRUTH HURTS and oh boy is this one going to leave a bad mark on a lot of peoples hasses....people who had MANY CHANCES to take a stand for Humanity but chose to "be themselves" and express their in-born idiocy.

I say bring it on...time to throw this baby out with the bathwater....several sucessive Generaations of weak genetics have put Humanity in a very bad bind.

We are counting on the Senior Citizens to save us now...for christs sakes.

Yes,I hope you all take your medicine long before this calms down....I do not want to see a world like I see now in the future.....just remember none of you really tried to help...so when your Bad-Medicine is looking you straight in the eyes....deal with it big babies you earned it.

Yes some components of these Craft are built Off-Planet...yes People we would recognize operate some of them.....and others are operated by People we would not recognize.

Not everyone is nice out there....I hope the bad ones enjoy Rainbow and Vanilla flavors with a touch of Snowflake on top to ice things off nicely.

Have a nice day.

edit on 26-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If they were a threat, I am pretty sure we would all be dead by now. So it comes down to a few possibilities.

1. Free range chickens of the gods: We are an experiment and they are just watching us to see what happens. Or we are free range chickens and at some point we are going to be hoovered up to the mothership for processing into food or whatever.
2. There is a Pre Human civilization still operating on Earth. They aren't from up there, they are from HERE and they were here before us. Think underground or undersea bases.
3. The Prime Directive: They are explorers and scientists and they are truly observing our "progress" and are interested in either us or the planet surviving. I find it hard to believe they are hostile, any star faring civilization could probably wipe us out without much effort.
4. From the future or interdimensional: self explanatory.
5. Demonic or fallen angels: If you subscribe to that kind of thing.
6. China or Russia or US black projects. Unlikely, if anyone had this technology, we would be dead most likely by now.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

If they were a threat, I am pretty sure we would all be dead by now. So it comes down to a few possibilities.

1. Free range chickens of the gods: We are an experiment and they are just watching us to see what happens. Or we are free range chickens and at some point we are going to be hoovered up to the mothership for processing into food or whatever.
2. There is a Pre Human civilization still operating on Earth. They aren't from up there, they are from HERE and they were here before us. Think underground or undersea bases.
3. The Prime Directive: They are explorers and scientists and they are truly observing our "progress" and are interested in either us or the planet surviving. I find it hard to believe they are hostile, any star faring civilization could probably wipe us out without much effort.
4. From the future or interdimensional: self explanatory.
5. Demonic or fallen angels: If you subscribe to that kind of thing.
6. China or Russia or US black projects. Unlikely, if anyone had this technology, we would be dead most likely by now.

Ok....so heres the funny thing about your post ------- everything except the crazy religous stuff is true....and even that once you wipe the dirt and lies away tells a truth which we would then include in the bigger picture to call the entire thing A WRAP !!

Every single thing you listed is in fact woven into the truth of your very existance...as real as the o2 you just inhaled.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Id gladly eat my hat if there was something here, but some people talking about their speculations “briefing” the pentagon doesn’t make for an alien reality here. All the folks flipping their birds at skeptics like they “won” something is baffling to me.
What things have we learned? Someone couldn’t identify a material that was found and they’ve talked about it at the pentagon. What else have we learned? Anyone?

That the topic is discussed as a classified matter to the intelligence and armed services committees?
edit on 26-7-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1
As somebody has pointed out before, since many of us have accepted that Aliens or interdimensional entities have visited the Earth, we should ask one question; Why does the Media suddenly talk about the subject without a blinking eye?

What is going on?

It's because the Pentagon actually made an official statement and gov officials have had known meetings so now it's news worthy. Prior to that it was just "crackpots" to fill a few minutes. The media is being used by the gov dis-info system like always. This is a long game by the CIA and others that has used the media for decades as the gov sees fit across so many issues (war, spying, crime, UFOs etc etc) They give the media a few legit stories that seem big so the media feels like it got a "scoop" and later the gov sprinkles in some dis-info they want us all to hear and the media will run it as truth. This is a well known tactic ex-CIA have attested to. It's not like there are any hard questions being asked by the media. They just repeat the press releases the gov provides to them and nothing more. Really, these videos aren't longer? (come on!) Really, you only have these 3 brief videos and nothing else ever? ROTFL!

It's like I keep saying the release of the 3 videos created more questions than it answered and the gov is just like "that's it, we have nothing else, you got your UFO video now stop asking questions!".

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

It's more about the over use of ad hominem by skeptics. They're just firing shots back, after all the nasty stuff they have to put up with over the years.

On topic, I get mighty suspicious anytime the government starts to tell truths or reveal secrets. They don't care about informing us, their agenda lies elsewhere. I just wish I knew what they are up to.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentAnderson

Can anyone let me know what we conclusively learned from this without wild speculation?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
For gods sakes we have seen so many dicussions here on ATS and elsewhere explaining these Craft....how they work...how they are built....the pysics they work within....we do no need any more discussions.

Havent you figured it out yet?

Jeezus ATS is going South and you still havent "gotten it"?

Most of the so-called inquiring minds who keep asking the same questions for ten fracking years on ATS clearly are disinfo agents having great sucesses....these people know very well ALL THE ANSWERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FOUND and that many times ATS discussions nail them bang-on.

We have our answers we just do not have status quo agreement that the answers even exist.....so you see until we all get angry that people PRETENDING TO BE ALTRUISITIC like us are telling lies to screw us over and treat them accordingly we shall remain in the dark manipulated and in great danger of losing our very lives due to our own self-inflicted ignorance.

Time to hunt down the "little People" who have been working overtime online and elsewhere to support this evil mess we find ourselves finally getting out of.

We ALL HAVE TO GO INTO THE TRENCHES NOW AND GET OUR HANDS DIRTY IF WE WISH VICTORY OVER THESE EVIL ANTI-HUMANITARIAN MONSTERS.

If you wish to fly in a Neutral-Dimension Craft that we always called a UFO before you die then stand up and fight for that right....you can do it...we can ALL DO IT...we were all BORN WITH THE RIGHT TO DO IT.

If you want it....fight for it....and dont try fighting the Dragon on your own...nope start right here where you live with the rotten pieces of crap who try to confuse and screw with you right here on ATS.

Get used to this fight....you let your guards down and forgot how to fight....now its going to hurt more than it had to.....lol...you know who the ATS frauds and disinfo people are..call them out...challenge them....wait for them to show up like the cockroaches they truly are let them represent themselves as bastions of the Peer Approved Published Proof....then string them up like the arsehles they really are and do not let even one escape your wrath....lean on them hard man no mercy.

Or just shut up and be the best rainbow colored vanilla flavored Mushroom you can be....and suffer your fate along with your suppressors for when the strong emerge from this mess they are not going to want nor accept you or your worthless arses.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Huh?

Question everything no longer I guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hawkguy

Huh?

Question everything no longer I guess.

Stop asking questions your gut tells you are already answered and begin HUNTING THE CRITICS who make it impossible for us to come to group consensus.

Use your head.

Get pissed off when you are lied to.

Dont accept piece-meal explanations...demand everything right now.....dont just accept a Space Force demand to see the goods right now.

Religon will not survive this unless they jump on board right now and they do not see this factoid staring them in the face.

Religon is the only thing holding us all back.....as always they continue to try to keep the "secrets".

We find Ancient bones and Artifacts in rock dated @ tens or hundreds of Millions of years old....I mean the dates are literally all over the Map....and we try to pigeon-hole the evidence based upon a truth that is actually a poorly crafted but flawlessly implemented LIE....this means we WILL NEVER FIND THE TRUTHS.

They lied about the rock ages.

No mistakes...huge lie.

A kid can catch them in this stupid lie...and we can reproduce the reality and expose their LIES in a Lab in any Middle-School in the World.

Neutral-Dimension Craft are simply copies of an existing biological process....there are other Gravity-Sympathetic technologies that also copycat natures ways.

Smarten up already...they have been hiding the technology behind these Craft for hundreds of years....UFO my ass....Unidentified Flying Craft fits the bill and does not lie.....the word "object" leaves wiggle room for propaganda lies and misinterpretations....its bull#.....stop letting people lie to you ok?....Smarten up.

Independent researchers and even just regular Joes and Janes have built these types of Craft and technologies @ home.....others have done it in Laboratories....but you dont think it has even been done yet....

You have been victimized.

But dont feel bad.

Imagine the thousands of good innocent curious smart People who have learned decades ago about the real truths but have been shut up and suppressed and in some cases gang stalked and 86ed......they were and are also victimized.

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.

We have both been victimized by the same Group/s.

Our only Friend is the Truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Possibly by extra-territorial descendants of the Nazis..?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm pissed off when schizo posts like these come and derail the convo like they always have.

I'm pissed off when people don't have the critical thinking skills to approach an encounter from all angles and are unwilling to use Occam's razor.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hawkguy
a reply to: AgentAnderson

Can anyone let me know what we conclusively learned from this without wild speculation?

We’ve learned that there are clearly some folks in this thread who stopped taking their meds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join