It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2020 Defense Dept. Briefed On Off World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: celltypespecific
And so it begins------------------------>>>

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE

www.popularmechanics.com... utm_campaign=socialflowTWPOP&socialflowTW&__twitter_impression=true
If stating "this earth" is inferring there is a "that" which is more than one and if that is the case then the vehicles are traversing dimensions! We can look at atom research which is a pointer to this being a possibility. Drip feed is on!

That's a good point. Differentiating between our solid 3 dimensional earth and possibly a higher dimensional earth that exists in the same space.

Now that's wishful thinking. It would be amazing if that's what he meant but "Not of this earth" is a pretty common thing you see in movies etc so someone his age can easily use it meaning Earth Earth. lol

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

I guess higher dimensional (rather than lower) is better?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If any other worldly entities exist and fly around outer space only to crash into the Earth, or dump trash of some kind while they are here, they are not that technologically advanced and not from some parallel reality, they are here in this one. And nothing comes from extra dimensional space that wasn't already here occupying the same space like everything else.

If there is evidence of space craft that wasn't manufactured on Earth by humans, then it was manufactured by beings from another world in this reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If there is evidence of space craft that wasn't manufactured on Earth by humans, then it was manufactured by beings from another world in this reality.

Well, yeah.

But just where is that evidence, exactly?
Those To the Stars guys have been talking about it for a few years now. So, where's the beef?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I’ll be first in line at the Smithsonian to view the Alien Exhibit. Not expecting that to happen however.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior
a reply to: KansasGirl

There are materials that cannot be manufactured on earth due to the effects the Earth's gravity has on the construction of that material. There's recently been mainstream article where they've done something big related to this but for the life of me I can't think of what the material was.

Perhaps it is through analysis of this material that the Pentagon has determined that it was manufactured in microgravity?

The ISS recently discovered a fifth state of matter. The Bose-Eisntein Condensate. Perhaps that is what you’re thinking of?

edit on 25-7-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior
a reply to: KansasGirl

There are materials that cannot be manufactured on earth due to the effects the Earth's gravity has on the construction of that material. There's recently been mainstream article where they've done something big related to this but for the life of me I can't think of what the material was.

Perhaps it is through analysis of this material that the Pentagon has determined that it was manufactured in microgravity?

You’re thinking of the 5th plasma state of matter that is only sustainable (for a second) in space. I’m not smart enough to understand it’s significance, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: neoholographic
a reply to: MissSmartypants
People talk about the Fermi Paradox but that never made any sense to me. In order to accept something like that you would have to ignore the mountains of evidence that says we have been visited.

.'s.

Most of the dismissive “theories” like this regarding UFOs are almost always based on major flaws in there premise.
Such as:
Any intelligent life would advance just like us and want to explore. Perhaps they have scanning methods so advanced they don’t have to leave their planet. Perhaps they just don’t care and enjoy their life as is. Perhaps they breath water through gills like a fish and traveling off planet is so not worth the effort of figuring out how to build a flying fish tank.

Any intelligent life would come here and introduce themselves immediately. We are so self centered to think alien life would progress like us AND be so thrilled to meet us in person. Perhaps they are observing from ships we barley see and think “yuck, all these apes do is fight and spread disease don’t let them know we are here!”

Saying that they will come and introduce themselves is as flawed as saying that they have 2 legs and 2 arms. We don't know. It's simple as that.

As far as the 2 arms, 2 legs thing....there are certain body structures that are conducive to being able to create technology....having some sort of small, dexterius appendages such as fingers to manipulate small parts, forward facing eyes for stereoscopic sight, some means of moving around while carrying something ( arms, legs). Physics dictates that some body structures will be more conducive to the formation of technology than others.

Yep. There is ancient knowledge behind the whole “made in his image” thing. They knew what they were talking about. They just didn’t understand well enough to use explain with science; they had to use poetry.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Phage
I’m still waiting for the “Asteroid” phase, Phage.

I think we missed it. I think it began with the space force.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You know, Von Braun didn't say the alien presence wasnt real but rather that a supposed alien "threat" would be used as an excuse to weaponize space.

Carol Rosin claimed he said that.

This is true. And we can never know for sure if she was telling the truth....but my personal preference is to believe she was.

She always tells the story the same way word for word as if she’s memorized a speech. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. I believe her, but I’m gullible and I want to believe in just about everything

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

Damn, you beat me to it by one post. I thought it was my chance to impress Phage.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

And as far as having some sort of appendages which enables one to be ambulatory (legs) we humans have proven that you only need two in order to be able to stand stationary and move about in any direction including up. One leg would be unstable and hopping on one appendage would require a large energy output....unless it's a low gravity environment.

I'm betting that aliens will have their version of two arms and two legs.

The 5-Start Template is a Universal SYMBOL OF SENTIENCE.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It seems to me like there’s a whole lot of not much there in this article. Some scientist says he doesn’t think he knows what some unknown material was that was found, so we couldn’t make it. It’s just more anecdotal quotes and those provoking statements about how there could be something and some people suspect their might be. Unless you want to point to the hard facts that prove otherwise? This is just a fluff piece.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: neoholographic
People talk about the Fermi Paradox but that never made any sense to me. In order to accept something like that you would have to ignore the mountains of evidence that says we have been visited.

.'s.

Most of the dismissive “theories” like this regarding UFOs are almost always based on major flaws in there premise.
Such as:
Any intelligent life would advance just like us and want to explore. Perhaps they have scanning methods so advanced they don’t have to leave their planet. Perhaps they just don’t care and enjoy their life as is. Perhaps they breath water through gills like a fish and traveling off planet is so not worth the effort of figuring out how to build a flying fish tank.

Any intelligent life would come here and introduce themselves immediately. We are so self centered to think alien life would progress like us AND be so thrilled to meet us in person. Perhaps they are observing from ships we barley see and think “yuck, all these apes do is fight and spread disease don’t let them know we are here!”

Saying that they will come and introduce themselves is as flawed as saying that they have 2 legs and 2 arms. We don't know. It's simple as that.

As far as the 2 arms, 2 legs thing....there are certain body structures that are conducive to being able to create technology....having some sort of small, dexterius appendages such as fingers to manipulate small parts, forward facing eyes for stereoscopic sight, some means of moving around while carrying something ( arms, legs). Physics dictates that some body structures will be more conducive to the formation of technology than others.

You can speculate all you want, but do yourself a favor and admit that’s all this entire thread. I’d argue beings made out of conciousness using telepathic gravity to affect the world around them is the most effective way to build a spaceship- according to physics. No mass to be carried by said ship, lower payload higher fuel efficiently! Lol is

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-7-2020 by Rob808 because: Sorry double post

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
All this talk to trying to debunk the materials...lets get something straight. They probably recovered a vehicle, likely in antartica in 2016. They said vehicle...not materials.

I want everyone to read this link below and understand what exactly this means

www.newsnfo.co.uk...

This is a very real phenomenon that has been investigated and suptessed for thousands of years. Its easier to blame the mob or wildlife but this is an ongoing thing along with cattle. The FBI actively supresses human mutilations and wont comment on them.

Please understand that these things dont view us as anything worth a hoot. Disclosure is extremely dangerous because THEY did not want to make themselves know. They do what they do in the dark on night under cloak. It is a mistake to reveal them unless...

Something is pushing this.....i hate to say it but something is forcing their hand. Bob Lazar said they refer to us as containers....containers for what? It may be that disclosure is up to them and they maybe returning to collect these containers.

Sorry whatever that means i can only speculate. But its obvouis they are preparing us for an arrival or revealing of some sort and i dont think they understand it all either but they thought it was a big enough threat to create a space force just 6 months ago.

Take with heaps of salt, i would like your input. Cause if they things casually abduct us in the dark of night and slice us up like japanese do sashimi for whatever reason....we are in big #ing trouble and they want to get ahead of something.

Lazar said they refer to us as containers. Containers OF WHAT? The word by defination makes no sense in context.

Please ide like your thoughts.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Rancidmilk2go because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2020 by Rancidmilk2go because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

[url=http://www-baltimoresun-com.cdn.ampproject.org...

"Off course this could be double speak meaning manufactured in space by a rival nation or perhaps even one of our allies...and not aliens. At another point he states that after examining some of these materials he concluded " that we couldn't make it ourselves". Again leaving it open for interpretation."

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: truetrigger

Covid-♾ is a cover for the 48 hour process of assimilation of our new control symbiotes, material found is from a passing comet, iron with an unaturally high nickel content and the trip to the Antarctic was to inspect the exit vehicle, the Pope was there to give his blessing and Armstrong was there as a consultant in updates to the flight controls, they are headed to an area with unknown terrain like the moon.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As somebody has pointed out before, since many of us have accepted that Aliens or interdimensional entities have visited the Earth, we should ask one question; Why does the Media suddenly talk about the subject without a blinking eye?

What is going on?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: truetrigger

Davis didn't actually say that he had examined any materials himself. But he did indeed jump to a conclusion about what "failed to determine their source" means.

Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

Nice tease, but not a lot there but opinion at this point.
edit on 7/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join