It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2020 Defense Dept. Briefed On Off World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Sen. Harry Reid was referenced

Ok , that did it.
Too busy laughing to post anymore .

If you had read the article you would have seen that it was leaning towards the idea that these off world vehicles were manufactured in space by human people from right here on earth....and that the defense department needs to make it a priority to find out who these people are.
Marco Rubio stated recently that he'd rather it be aliens with this technology rather than another nation with technology so far advanced over our own.

For the love of everything sacred listen to this person.

Thats right,built by People,and just WHO ARE THEY?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Let's see . . .

. . . former government officials and scientists with security clearances who, without presenting physical proof, say they are convinced that objects of undetermined origin have crashed on Earth with materials retrieved for study.

“After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,” Reid said in an interview. No crash artifacts have been publicly produced for independent verification. Some retrieved objects, such as unusual metallic fragments, were later identified from laboratory studies as man-made.

Article Link

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Think off World vehicles made up there................................. If it's by us one of two things

Nazis got up there at some point post WW2 from secret bases in Antarctica and now use their space tech to make their ships up there somewhere

Soviets faked the whole breakup of the USSR and created off planet space Ship manufacturiting facilities and now plan to take out the Capitalists

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I read it earlier and found it an interesting story.
A few sightings have report seeing something molten "dripping" from the UFO, could this be what they may be claiming as "evidence"?
edit on 24-7-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

"This earth".... Not "planet".... "Earth"

He's referring to interdimensional not interstellar

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
WE DID IT!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!

" WE HAVE RECOVERED CRASH UFO MATERIAL"
edit on 24-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Ok , that did it.

If you had read the article you would have seen that it was leaning towards the idea that these off world vehicles were manufactured in space by human people from right here on earth....and that the defense department needs to make it a priority to find out who these people are.
Marco Rubio stated recently that he'd rather it be aliens with this technology rather than another nation with technology so far advanced over our own.

The entire time , Reid's plan was just to continue obtaining taxpayer's money.
Without Harry being involved , I would have been more open to the idea .
It was his baby , though.

Yea, this is the problem with all this stuff. A senator gives millions in taxpayers dollars to a business man based in the senators home state who also donates a bunch to the senators campaign. Then not a single thing is released to the public from the millions in taxpayer re-search. So either it was a money scam or they are on to something so big they don't want the citizens to know. Either way it's a disaster being funded by our tax dollars.

There is always some insider saying they saw a ship in a hanger, we have bodies, we have crash materials etc but it really means nothing without a genuine gov public release admitting and describing what they have and know.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I just saw a correction added to the end of the NYT article:

Correction: July 24, 2020
An earlier version of this article inaccurately rendered remarks attributed to Harry Reid, the retired Senate majority leader from Nevada. Mr. Reid said he believed that crashes of objects of unknown origin may have occurred and that retrieved materials should be studied; he did not say that crashes had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades.

Full NYT article

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And so it begins------------------------>>>

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE

www.popularmechanics.com... utm_campaign=socialflowTWPOP&socialflowTW&__twitter_impression=true

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
And so it begins------------------------>>>

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE

www.popularmechanics.com... utm_campaign=socialflowTWPOP&socialflowTW&__twitter_impression=true
If stating "this earth" is inferring there is a "that" which is more than one and if that is the case then the vehicles are traversing dimensions! We can look at atom research which is a pointer to this being a possibility. Drip feed is on!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ok , that did it.

Agreed- I think they are saying the # they supposedly have was made by humans, in space. They WANT the public to read it that they’re saying “aliens!” because it’s yet another thing to distract us from the # they are doing that they don’t want us to fuss about.

My question is what is the advantage of building something in space? Is it simply that adversary nations can’t spy on it?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wonder if this is related

apnews.com...

In Moscow, the Defense Ministry said the July 15 event involved “a small space vehicle” that “inspected one of the national satellites from a close distance using special equipment.” It added that the inspection “provided valuable information about the object that was inspected, which was transmitted to the ground-based control facilities.”

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There are materials that cannot be manufactured on earth due to the effects the Earth's gravity has on the construction of that material. There's recently been mainstream article where they've done something big related to this but for the life of me I can't think of what the material was.

Perhaps it is through analysis of this material that the Pentagon has determined that it was manufactured in microgravity?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
WE HAVE VIDEO!!!!! ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This announcement makes those world leader trips to Antarctica stand out much more. Trump already made mention of Roswell and we still have not gotten an explanation of exactly why the Pope and many others headed to the pole.

I'm still wondering if Covid is being used heavily to downplay what could very well be alien or extra-dimensional contact. The world is too busy worrying about getting sick and fearing the unrest bubbling up from protests to put too much consideration into disclosure.

I was telling my kids about this announcement and they just kind of shrugged and said 'About time.' Like it was no big deal.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I've waited my whole life for confirmations such as this but I am having a hard time believing it.

The Deep State that controls almost all of our government has gone into overdrive lying the past 5 years and I believe this is a continuation.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My honest take on this is that it is an example of classic alien presence disclosure 101. Since Roswell "they" have used the format of releasing information about the alien presence and then immediately after begin to back pedal and discredit their own released information in an effort to "soften" the impact on society. "They" give with one hand and take away with the other.

If it were truly another nation with this technology so far advanced from our own it would be so highly classified that it would never see the light of day. However if it's interdimensional aliens and "they" know that these aliens could make themselves known on a mass scale anytime they want...then it's in the governments best interest to gradually prepare us for that possible occurance.
edit on 7/24/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Interesting times!

This is an obvious conclusion. Obviously they feel they can't contain this anymore and I think something much bigger is on the horizon.

The evidence has always been overwhelming that extraterrestrial visitation has occurred. I have had 4 sightings myself. You have everything from U.F.O.'s causing Nukes to malfunction to close encounters.

People talk about the Fermi Paradox but that never made any sense to me. In order to accept something like that you would have to ignore the mountains of evidence that says we have been visited.

We have recorded these U.F.O.'s flying in our skies since we could paint on cave walls. Eventually, we're going to look in the sky and it will be blanketed with U.F.O.'s.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Phage
I’m still waiting for the “Asteroid” phase, Phage.
The "Asteroid phase" has already begun. June 20th the White House released a report titled "National Near-Earth Object Preparedness Strategy And Action Plan" which details NASA's and FEMA's plans which include nuclear weapons used in space to deflect or destroy asteroids....the point being to get nuclear weapons in space.

You know, Von Braun didn't say the alien presence wasnt real but rather that a supposed alien "threat" would be used as an excuse to weaponize space.
edit on 7/24/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Interesting times!

This is an obvious conclusion. Obviously they feel they can't contain this anymore and I think something much bigger is on the horizon.

The evidence has always been overwhelming that extraterrestrial visitation has occurred. I have had 4 sightings myself. You have everything from U.F.O.'s causing Nukes to malfunction to close encounters.

People talk about the Fermi Paradox but that never made any sense to me. In order to accept something like that you would have to ignore the mountains of evidence that says we have been visited.

We have recorded these U.F.O.'s flying in our skies since we could paint on cave walls. Eventually, we're going to look in the sky and it will be blanketed with U.F.O.'s.

I too feel that the powers that be realize that this is something beyond their control and that perhaps they have reason to believe there's something bigger looming on the horizon. Or it could just be wishful thinking on my part.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join