It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Does anyone else smell a rat? How does a noose get hung in the pit garage without anyone noticing?

Dress up like a member of his pit team.
Wait until no one is looking.
Hang pre-made noose.
Walk out like you just won the lottery. Don't tell anyone.

In the current climate, this sounds like an "inside" job.

That would make it very easy to pull off.

I really don't believe that some KKK/white supremacist hung a noose in this drivers garage.

They are very serious about their racial calling, and they do have a tendency to like things that go around in an oblong circle, if we are talking about a white racist, which I think we are.

I think we may find this might be another Jussie Smollett type situation.

That’s a goal of mine and the sport,” Bubba noted to Garden & Gun. “To become more diverse and change the demographic, bring in a new face.

heavy.com...

Then the executives of NASCAR would be in on it as well, if you are correct with your belief.

I could be wrong, but at the very least, I think it may be a white liberal "operative" planting this seed.

How many executives of NASCAR are liberal?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
AGAIN I clearly posted I was NOT talking about HER.....I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: research100

Did they ever hang a noose where he sits? Spray paint KKK on the bench he sits on? Who cares if they called the cops on him. We've all had cops called for suspicious activity. That means nothing, certainly not "white supremacist". And the white girl you're talking about was a democrat.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You aren't reading my whole post.

There are still thousands of people at a NASCAR race that aren't the fans. How many people do you think show up to get all that going? Like the drivers and the pit crew?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

You aren't reading my whole post.

There are still thousands of people at a NASCAR race that aren't the fans. How many people do you think show up to get all that going? Like the drivers and the pit crew?

Fewer than usual because of the safety precautions currently in place. Again, even the most casual fan would know this if they've been following the sport lately.

For example, the Sunoco guys have a fuel station where they're normally at. They're not normally wandering around the garage. So bringing that up shows how little you know.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It was a serpentine belt.

🍺👍🏻

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Fewer than usual because of the safety precautions currently in place.

Yeah I granted that in the post you knee jerked and didn't read.

They're not normally wandering around the garage.

I'd hope not. Seems like a good way to get caught and be deemed suspicious.

You know though... those fuel guys... they can't just sit in one spot because the cars need fuel. So they are going to and from QUITE OFTEN.

So bringing that up shows how little you know.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Fewer than usual because of the safety precautions currently in place.

Yeah I granted that in the post you knee jerked and didn't read.

I did read it. That's how I knew you didn't know what you were talking about either.

You know though... those fuel guys... they can't just sit in one spot because the cars need fuel. So they are going to and from QUITE OFTEN.

Once again, showing your lack of knowledge. The Sunoco guys don't fuel the cars, and they don't bring fuel to the teams. The teams have crew members who work for them who go to the Sunoco guys to get their fuel. The Sunoco guys don't bring it to them.

I'll never get why people here are so upset to find out they don't know something. It's an opportunity to learn. But no, it'll be "Noooo! Noooo! I know all! Even though I didn't even know how the teams get their fuel!!!"
edit on 22 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

a question for the history buffs here. the confederates lost the war, right? why is the flag still so idolized today?

Since you asked:

Some people may 'idolize' it, I believe in it's historical significance; not as a symbol for slavery or the Confederacy but as the battle flag Confederate troops fought under. It never was the flag for the Confederacy but specifically for the Confederate armies. Many of us had ancestors that gave their lives and suffered terribly in the Civil War. To me it represents them; the soldiers. Few owned slaves or even wanted a war. Some joined and others were drafted. All fought to save their homes, towns and states from marauding Union armies. A Confederate soldier who was captured summed it up well when asked by a Union officer "Why are you fighting us?". "Because y'all are down here" (in Tennessee) he replied. It;s part of American history, my family history of a military unit. Why is it wrong to display it?

edit on 22-6-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Its not only silly...it borders on gaslighting.

To assume this based on Smollett is the same as saying "'They' like to fake stuff". That feels like 6am southern coffee shop talk to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Sadly, I sincerely doubt he was interested in the facts you just posted.

The hypocrisy is astounding too. When Pelosi and her goons used a symbol that has ties to slavery, the historical context suddenly matters.

The animosity toward the confederate flag is based on nothing but spite for most people. It's not based in history, facts, or logic.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Most southern men did not like slavery. Slavery meant no jobs. It defies logic.

Southern aristocracy LOVED slavery. The regular guy...not so much. Its like "they're taking our jobs" but multiplied.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Its not only silly...it borders on gaslighting.

To assume this based on Smollett is the same as saying "'They' like to fake stuff". That feels like 6am southern coffee shop talk to me.

It's not just Smollett.

Fake hate crimes are practically becoming an industry.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It is a bigotry often born from experience. We all know there are plenty if assholes who have, and still do, represent that flag very poorly.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I know. Its what i tried to point out with regards to NYPD and Shake Shack.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It is a bigotry often born from experience. We all know there are plenty if assholes who have, and still do, represent that flag very poorly.

I'd handily agree. But that doesn't mean you judge a whole group like that. If it's not okay to hate blacks because you've experienced crime committed by a black person, I don't see how people think it's okay to hate the South because there's a few southern assholes. Not saying that's what you're doing.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good for Bubba:
Emotional Bubba Wallace fights back tears as ALL of his NASCAR rivals rally behind the circuit's only black driver amid the FBI's search for the suspect who put a noose in his garage stall

In an extraordinary act of solidarity with NASCAR's only black driver, dozens of drivers pushed the car belonging to Bubba Wallace to the front of the field before Monday's race as FBI agents nearby tried to find out who left a noose in his garage stall over the weekend. The stock car series was left reeling and angered by the racist act that came less than two weeks after it banned the Confederate flag on its properties at Wallace's urging. It has vowed to permanently bar the person responsible, but the investigation was in its early stages. The 26-year-old Wallace was surrounded by all 39 other drivers in the moments before the race and they were joined by their crews in a march down pit road as they pushed his No. 43 to the front of the line. Wallace climbed out of his car and wept. It was a stirring move to support Wallace at a track in the heart of the South where flags have flown for decades and were seen outside the superspeedway all weekend long by fans opposed to NASCAR's ban. Standing alongside Wallace for the national anthem was Richard Petty, the 82-year-old Hall of Fame driver known as 'The King.' Wallace drives for Petty, who issued a scathing rebuke after the noose was found that called for the 'sick person' to be expelled from NASCAR forever - a move NASCAR President Steve Phelps insisted would happen should they be caught.

I still think it's an inside job... as in someone who works for NASCAR or the venue or something... but this support for Bubba is great to see.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don’t believe for a second this was a wHiTe sUPpRemCiSt

I don’t understand why nascar would want this on their image at this point in time

All signs point to hoax

It’s getting pathetic

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So did he win the race?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So did he win the race?

It's still ongoing. They got rain in the middle of it and had to stop for a bit.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It is ok to make such judgements. At least from a risk assessment. Id fully expect a black man alone on a street to be nervous when a pickup drives by with a confederate flag. I know people like to say crossing the street is racist, but its simple human nature to avoid risk.

I feel similarly when i first see a badge. I dont mean harm...but cant control my own learned anxiety.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join