It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Does anyone else smell a rat? How does a noose get hung in the pit garage without anyone noticing? In the current climate, this sounds like an "inside" job. I really don't believe that some KKK/white supremacist hung a noose in this drivers garage. I think we may find this might be another Jussie Smollett type situation. I could be wrong, but at the very least, I think it may be a white liberal "operative" planting this seed.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I can't see Bubba having anything to do with it, and probably not his team -- presuming they all get along.

I can, however, see someone doing it for political purposes and maximum outrage (faux or otherwise). But not just progressives. There are extreme right groups quite anxious to bring on the revolution as well, and they've done plenty to do so already. And they would be more likely to have accomplices/access within NASCAR circles in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
www.cnn.com...

Does anyone else smell a rat? How does a noose get hung in the pit garage without anyone noticing? In the current climate, this sounds like an "inside" job. I really don't believe that some KKK/white supremacist hung a noose in this drivers garage. I think we may find this might be another Jussie Smollett type situation. I could be wrong, but at the very least, I think it may be a white liberal "operative" planting this seed.

Nice try. I gave you a star for that effort but in this day and age, it doesn't really matter what affiliation the person who did it has, they will end up frying for what they did. People are just sick and tired of cowards trying to terrorize and get their 15 minutes of fame. And for what? Wallace said it's not bothering him and it's just making the fight for him and others more purposeful. Nuff said.
edit on 22-6-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Richard Petty racing....I seriously doubt it was from his team.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I've heard those areas have very tight security.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Probably 50/50 chance it’s some backwoods nascar fan that can’t stand seeing a “colored fella” participate in his favorite excuse to drink and yell at the tv.

Or it’s someone pulling a Juicy Sommelier.

Sadly we live in a world where 50/50 is pretty close to the odds on this one

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Someone within the Racing community, says the Noose was found in a restricted area, plus Bubba didn't even find it, his team did.

Would love to see the security footage, I'm sure there were some...right?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Looks like a publicity stunt. Maybe not by him but someone on his team. Nobody heard of this driver before. Companies will be lining up now to sponsor him to show they are woke. He's obviously been racing a long time and now all of a sudden his life is threatened...meh. I seriously doubt it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It was Ricky Bobbys bumbling partner "Mike Honcho" wink wink.

+7 more 
link   

It smells exactly like another Jussie Smollett.

As soon as I heard about this, my first thought was hoax because that's all we've seen regarding nooses. No white dude hangs a noose in a black dude's garage or threatens a black dude with a noose. This isn't the 90's.

link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Pretty sure that's what everyone is meant to think.

Might even be true, but it's far more likely if it is a racist, it's a racist with clearance, meaning in inside job.

Or it's a prank meant to stir up trouble or controversy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I didn't even know NASCAR was still a thing...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

For some reason, the original "No Confederate Flags At Nascar" thread was deleted and never brought up again. That was odd to me.

How does a noose get hung in the pit garage without anyone noticing?

Easy... there is an enormous amount of employees and staff with access to different areas at different times. Races are a massive endeavor and PACKED with people NOT INCLUDING the fans in the seats.

I think it may be a white liberal "operative" planting this seed.

Or just pissed off staff that have been in NASCAR for their whole career and resist change.

Some guy had a plane with a "Defund Nascar" banner flying behind it FFS.

edit on 22-6-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Listening to the radio early this morning, I first heard the story as: Confederate flag was found in Bubba's basement.

In the next news break, it was the same story.

In the following news break, it became a noose and was found in Bubba's locker at the track.

I will just wait for the next update.... and not necessarily believe that version either.
edit on b000000302020-06-22T12:38:45-05:0012America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jun 2020 12:38:45 -05001200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Them's fightin' words at my brother-in-law's. It's that, the Dallas Cowboys (although he'd rather yell about how bad they suck even when they win), and WWE (or whatever they're calling fake wrestling).

link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I have to admit, some of those guys really like their confederate flags, I have no issue with any of that, people can do whatever with their constitutional rights.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jussie Smollet 2: Bubba Smollet

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I've heard those areas have very tight security.

Yep, no way this wasn't a setup. So convenient that it screams hoax. I'm surprised that whoever did this didn't top it all off with a spray painted KKK in there somewhere. These hoaxers need to get with the times and stop pulling off a 1992esque stunt.
edit on 22-6-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I can't see Bubba having anything to do with it
a reply to: Boadicea

Funny... i certainly can.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

NASCAR is racist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join