It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
People keep bringing up "Well, it was Alabama," as if that's relevant. As far as I know, fans weren't allowed in the garage, so it had to be someone who travels around the country with the tour.

It was definitely an insider, the only question is whether it was staged. I'd say the odds are about 50/50.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
See what happens when you ban the stars and bars.

What happens? Since I'm pretty sure nothing happened...

Forgot the /SARC

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Ah, thanks, LOL.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

m.nascar.com...

Did you look at his nascar page before you decided it wasn't him?

I linked to his nascar profile with his career stats. 0 wins finished in top 5 twice, and top 10 spots six times.

He was a good truck racer before Richard Petty's team took a shot on him 3.5 years ago, and he has failed to perform ever since. Just like smollett he was new to the pinnacle of his field, but could not make the grade, and now this.

The optics may be worse for Bubba than you thought.

I hope the FBI gets involved and investigates it as a hate crime. Something tells me If nascar had it's way it would be swept under the rug with a simple we couldn't find anything.

Nascar says B.S and shows tape proving bubba did it, and they have an HBO type situation on their hands.

Nascar says some fan did it, and now we have "prooof" nascar's fans are all racists runs in the msm until #defund nascar is trending on social media.

Nope! No way nascar can call it either way and come out unscathed. I'd rather place a bet on whether the cameras were working in that area lol. That way even if the FBI gets involved every one skates. Just like with....oh yeah now I member berries....

Epstein didn't kill himself!
edit on 22-6-2020 by Stevenmonet because: Grammar Gra

edit on 22-6-2020 by Stevenmonet because: Spelling/grammar

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: panoz77

It smells exactly like another Jussie Smollett.

As soon as I heard about this, my first thought was hoax because that's all we've seen regarding nooses. No white dude hangs a noose in a black dude's garage or threatens a black dude with a noose. This isn't the 90's.

This is another great point. The noose is much more the progressive symbol of racism than it is something actual racists use very often. That alone points more towards a hoax than a real hate crime.

ETA: Just look at all the progressives running around bitching about how we need to outlaw lynching as if murder isn't already illegal.
edit on 22 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Does anyone know where Kyle Larson was during this time period?

Larson uses racial slur during iRace, is suspended
edit on 22-6-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Does anyone know where Kyle Larson was during this time period?

No idea but Abel and Ola Osundairo were allegedly spotted partying on the infield earlier that day.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Funny... i certainly can.

How so?

He's been racing for a while now, has a place on one of the best teams (Richard Petty)

Petty hasn't been one of the best teams since the 80s.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
He is not some fine upstanding guy that's for sure. Fined by NASCAR for an illegal tire maneuver 50K.

Let's be fair, every team gets fined for doing illegal #. It's part of the sport.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don’t recall Smollet (sp?) getting much more than a sh!tload of criticism during that whole period. Whatever sympathy he got was surely dwarfed by questioning and criticism. I actually meant to do some digging on what came of the city suing him as it seemed to just go away.

IMO, we’re in a really messed up time right now. I don’t put anything past anyone at this point. That said, NASCAR just said they were banning the confederate flag from their races and being that there’s a group of people that take a lot of pride in a flag and surely have their sphincters flexing over this. Occam’s Razor tells me that it’s not too far fetched that someone angry about not being able to fly their redneck flag anymore had something to do with it, but I’ve been wrong before.

I really don’t get the whole confederate flag thing. I get it being a sign of rebellion, but it’s also a flag used by a group of people who fought against people waving the US flag. Pretty sure state’s rights are still a thing to this day. Find some other f*ckin’ thing to wave around if ya want to feel like a rebel.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I give it a better chance that a woke left person did it. The idea that one racist guy was trying to make a some statement that would go nowhere doesn't really make sense, but a woke left doing it would see the media drive the narrative for days on it.

Not only that, but anytime a noose or KKK scribble is involved, it's guaranteed that it was an inside job meant for attention. These racists haven't learned yet that white racists (if you can find one anymore) don't hang nooses or scribble faded organization monikers on things.

They're the kind of people that would leave a white hood there to try to insinuate a KKK member, but would actually put 'KKK' on the hood like dumbasses.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

It is clearly a prelude to the invasion by the Cycads (dramatic music)!

Now is the time to stock pile Glyphosate!

edit on 22/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Okay. Whatever.

Not the bigger point of my comment in any way. The team is established, Bubba's position is secure, the future looks good... nothing for Bubba to throw away for 15 minutes of infamy.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: face23785

Okay. Whatever.

Not the bigger point of my comment in any way. The team is established, Bubba's position is secure, the future looks good... nothing for Bubba to throw away for 15 minutes of infamy.

It's not really "whatever" it shows you don't really know anything about the sport, so all of your commentary is baseless. That's okay, there are things I don't know much about, but I don't come into those topics spouting off stuff like it's gospel.

His future really wasn't looking good before all this. He was on a 3rd-tier team, wasn't doing much of note with them. He was likely gonna wind up back in Xfinity in another year or two if something didn't change.

Doesn't mean he did it. I'm just saying he wasn't sitting as pretty as you're making him out to have been.
edit on 22 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Combination red herring and false flag 😀

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Whoever did it is an asshole because now we gotta listen to even more social justice warrior nonsense during the broadcast.

People watch sports to get away from politics.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Nope you are way off he is new to nascar. Petty took a chance on him and he has failed to perform. I linked to his stats and bio above. His career trajectory was headed down from here.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Whoever did it is an asshole because now we gotta listen to even more social justice warrior nonsense during the broadcast.

People watch sports to get away from politics.

That could be your motive right there ...

Those NASCAR idiots are free from our polticial, SJW moralizing. Time to drop some woke-bombs into their broadcast booths with some very special messaging.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
a reply to: Boadicea

Nope you are way off he is new to nascar. Petty took a chance on him and he has failed to perform. I linked to his stats and bio above. His career trajectory was headed down from here.

He's not new to NASCAR. He's relatively new to Cup. The rest of your post is accurate.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised to see Wallace win this race today. A lot of drivers are gonna wanna work with him, which is great at Talladega.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join