It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to counter the rioters ....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
If that was all they were doing no one would care.

When it WAS all they were doing, y'all were crapping your collective pants in anguish. Looks like the good old days, now.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Funny PETA is strangely silent.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
Either way- you're either for fascism or against it.

"fascism" I don't think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

When it WAS all they were doing, y'all were crapping your collective pants in anguish. Looks like the good old days, now.
Really? So we responded by looting? Lmfao sit down dude.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Fully on board with that approach. While I enjoy a bacon cheeseburger as much as any meat eater, it has always troubled me that crimes against an animal are treat so lightly that it’s effectively nothing more than “you can’t own any animals from here on out but nobody is going to check unless we get another complaint.” Hopefully these people are tracked down and prosecuted through damage to property charges on top of animal cruelty charges, because then they might actually see some time.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The police are orderd to look the other way from groups who chant kill cops and throw rocks at them.

If the police cannot hold themselves responsible, the community will keep the authorities in check. It's been that way for centuries.

The police better get their ass in gear, and get some training and guidance from someone that shows leadership. Maybe the fellow that resigned as a military advisor.

He had at least a little integrity.

They need better training. Better leadership.

The 'Thin Blue Line' subculture must die.

America, this is a day of reckoning for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

PETA kills more animals than the Humane Society does. They don’t talk about that either.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So if the police are not going to do anything, it's time the people against rioting form a group to counter them.

You first?
And make sure you record it so we can see how bad ass you are.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Democrat cities, democrat politicians, democrat judges. All letting these people off no matter what they do.

Isn't that odd? They were the same way back in the day when they were all secretly involved with the KKK. Anytime one of those guys killed or beat someone, or burned down someone's house or business or church, the democrat politicians and judges let them go.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So if the police are not going to do anything, it's time the people against rioting form a group to counter them.

You first?

It's actually already happening.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

24 hours of livestreams disagree with you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys must live ina different America than I do. What I've seen the last few nights, one night in person, was peaceful protests with cops kneeling in solidarity, etc... for photo ops. Till the cameras were gone. Then the police start the violence.
That literally sounded made up, seriously.

www.cleveland.com...

www.bing.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

have you been there yourself to see it with your own eyes?

Don't let video on a screen manipulate you into thinking anything.
Go see for yourself.

I went to the protest here in my city and it was all peaceful.
i had a conversation with a black guy about how he respects the cops and is only blaming the individuals that were involved in flyods death. He said he didn't even consider them cops.

The propaganda against the peaceful protesters is high. don't fall for it. get out and talk with these people yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sure. I'll get right on that (talking to "protestors").

duckduckgo.com... chester-looters-Madison-Mavity.jpg

twitter.com...

duckduckgo.com... 3Djpg

www.thecoli.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What are you even talking about?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They're out there murdering people in the street and setting cities in fire.

More people have died from the incompetence of the Trump administration's response to the Corona virus, ten thousand fold.

Where is your outrage for their deaths?

I thought the blood of Patriots had to be spilt to ensure our Liberty?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Counter the rioters? the goverment already has the "Active" Denial System, it was developed for this type of scenario yet it hasn't showed up.

Basically its a microwave gun, it cooks you but doesn't kill you.

edit on 3-6-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys must live ina different America than I do. What I've seen the last few nights, one night in person, was peaceful protests with cops kneeling in solidarity, etc... for photo ops. Till the cameras were gone. Then the police start the violence.

I assume you mean that once the curfew began, police started enforcing it and met with resistance.

I'm not absolving police of any excessive actions, but that's what is happening in Louisville where I am. A lot of protestors have been out well after curfew. That said, when they were in front of my house last night, blocking traffic...I didn't see any police, at all, enforcing the curfew. But then, everyone was behaving peacefully. Police were probably occupied with people who were doing more than just violating the curfew.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

You first?

I am already organizing a group of local businessmen. Bars, restaurants, smoke shops. Turning out to be a very diverse group with one intention in mind. If people attack their property they are striking back with extreme prejudice .

Mess with one place. We all show up. Looking for retired police and military to help give a logistic pointers on mob control and how to work as one unit.
Some of the shop owners are drooling to get there hands on people who steal and burn police cars

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Really? So we responded by looting? Lmfao sit down dude.

Laugh. I'm merely suggesting that the warning signs were there, and they were dismissed. Chickens...meet roost.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join