It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to counter the rioters ....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Wow.

That level of whataboutism is legendary.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Let's see... What else happened in Portland:

ktvz.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's a sad day when those trying to murder you are reported by the media as "activists" and "peaceful protesters" and politicians are more than happy to let you die or see your business burned just so they can appear to be on the side of "justice".

We live in upside down world and the problem is people seem to have internalized it. It's all just a bad movie with script writers who have a racial axe to grind.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys must live ina different America than I do. What I've seen the last few nights, one night in person, was peaceful protests with cops kneeling in solidarity, etc... for photo ops. Till the cameras were gone. Then the police start the violence.

It's a shame nobody was smart enough to film that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Bloodworth

I've got no problem with "protests". But the moment you black traffic, throw a brick, set a fire that is where my sympathy ends. That is where I want law enforcement to do their jobs and restore order. Only problem is, is weak governors who order the police to stand down. So, I support the people that defend their property. These rioters need to be brought down hard. Enough is enough.

Black traffic. You racist...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
By me there was a small group of men who organized and patrolled protesters making sure they die not riot.... So if the police are not going to do anything, it's time the people against rioting form a group to counter them.... And there are many who want to counter these riots, just need to organize now.

I've actually wondered why this has not happened yet, more in terms of looting private businesses than in terms of general rioting, which tends to focus on government targets instead of private targets. Beyond the Guardian Angels and Curtis Sliwa still kicking ass of course.

A volunteer crime-prevention organization that got its start patrolling New York City subways 40 years ago has hit the streets once again.

The Guardian Angels have vowed to patrol the city around the clock in an effort to protect their city from further riots, non-peaceful protests or looting.

“While it is uncertain how long the mayhem will last, we are in it for the long haul. We have been here since 1979 and we don’t intend on going anywhere,” says Curtis Sliwa, founder of the nonprofit group whose members wear signature red berets and carry no weapons.

Red berets, no weapons: Guardian Angels vow to protect New York City around the clock

But where are the Oath Keepers? The III Percenters? The Patriots Guard?

Maybe it's time to re-establish local militias and Committees of Safety for community security purposes, expand civilian Certified Emergency Response Teams. Looters and rioters might not find it so attractive if they know and expect organized and prepared resistance.

There's also more that businesses can do to protect their businesses from looting, from shatterproof glass to steel bars/doors to ear-piercing alarms.

Looting can be a problem for many areas for many reasons, both man made and natural disasters. Disasters and emergencies come from many sources and require a community response. It's quite practical and reasonable for communities to be prepared to take care of themselves and not expect emergency responders to do everything.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The thing is there is no 'group' that is antifa. Anyone can now be labeled as such- even you, and be indefinitely detained. You are an enemy of freedom if you refuse to learn to think for yourself. Turn off the TV.

You are either against fascism or for it. Yes- some go to extremes. Just like any other thing.

a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Still researching this, but I believe the Department of Justice can deputize citizens to assist with keeping the peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
The problem with that is that the government has stupid people thinking that anyone who protests is antifa.

Either way- you're either for fascism or against it.

So what is ANTIFA then?

There is zero people thinking that protesters are ANTIFA....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

By me there was a small group of men who organized and patrolled protesters making sure they die not riot.... So if the police are not going to do anything, it's time the people against rioting form a group to counter them.... And there are many who want to counter these riots, just need to organize now.

I've actually wondered why this has not happened yet, more in terms of looting private businesses than in terms of general rioting, which tends to focus on government targets instead of private targets. Beyond the Guardian Angels and Curtis Sliwa still kicking ass of course.

A volunteer crime-prevention organization that got its start patrolling New York City subways 40 years ago has hit the streets once again.

The Guardian Angels have vowed to patrol the city around the clock in an effort to protect their city from further riots, non-peaceful protests or looting.

“While it is uncertain how long the mayhem will last, we are in it for the long haul. We have been here since 1979 and we don’t intend on going anywhere,” says Curtis Sliwa, founder of the nonprofit group whose members wear signature red berets and carry no weapons.

Red berets, no weapons: Guardian Angels vow to protect New York City around the clock

But where are the Oath Keepers? The III Percenters? The Patriots Guard?

Maybe it's time to re-establish local militias and Committees of Safety for community security purposes, expand civilian Certified Emergency Response Teams. Looters and rioters might not find it so attractive if they know and expect organized and prepared resistance.

There's also more that businesses can do to protect their businesses from looting, from shatterproof glass to steel bars/doors to ear-piercing alarms.

Looting can be a problem for many areas for many reasons, both man made and natural disasters. Disasters and emergencies come from many sources and require a community response. It's quite practical and reasonable for communities to be prepared to take care of themselves and not expect emergency responders to do everything.

It hasn't happened because it hasn't gotten to the level where it had to. As time goes by Democrat politicians order police to stand down and let the riots occur longer and longer.

Who do you think pays for those cop cars and the rebuilding?

These Democrats dont even care if historic churches burn. They hate America and its history that much.
Cops are ordered to let it burn...let them steal, let them assault those who protect their business.

And when these groups do organize. Because many citizens are drooling to get their hands on these rioters. You will see politicans be more upset and with those groups then the rioters.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I've got no problem with "protests". But the moment you black traffic, throw a brick, set a fire that is where my sympathy ends. That is where I want law enforcement to do their jobs and restore order. Only problem is, is weak governors who order the police to stand down. So, I support the people that defend their property. These rioters need to be brought down hard. Enough is enough.

Black traffic. You racist...

LOL! Whoops I did not notice that. Well you get the general idea.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

I don't watch TV that's why I do think for myself. I don't live in a rigid, narrow, binary world.

Your definition of fascism is anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Real fascism, I am against.
This new imaginary word game we are seeing played out at the moment is just pitiful.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Nuke em, all 140+ cities worth of them. Burn them on the streets. Hang them from the lampposts. Every last one.

Here is why:

I'm against the rioting, but we can't be using things that aren't true.

I think it's disgraceful that the guy brings the puppy to a protest and is treating the dog like that, but I can't find any reports that prove the dog was killed or even taken from a shelter.

As for the horse trailer video. He actually throws the smoke canister over the trailer.

sapulpatimes.com...

Let's use facts here.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It hasn't happened because it hasn't gotten to the level where it had to.

Well, I'm not sure what level that is... There have always and will always be disasters -- both natural and man made that affect entire communities and require a community response. Militias, posses, Committees of Safety, Certified Emergency Response Teams, fire brigades, etc., are all historical organizations that addressed disasters of all kinds. Most have been replaced by municipal or other local emergency responders, as well as FEMA. There's no reason we cannot do it again. And here's good reason to do it again.

As time goes by Democrat politicians order police to stand down and let the riots occur longer and longer. Who do you think pays for those cop cars and the rebuilding? These Democrats dont even care if historic churches burn. They hate America and its history that much. Cops are ordered to let it burn...let them steal, let them assault those who protect their business. And when these groups do organize.

Yup. Once again, the government critters screw it up.

Because many citizens are drooling to get their hands on these rioters. You will see politicans be more upset and with those groups then the rioters.

Well, if this is about inflicting your own brand of rogue justice, it might be effective in ending the looting and rioting... but probably not justifiable. And probably won't work out well for anyone. Protect and defend but anything beyond what is necessary is not proper.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

So what you are saying is that people shouldn’t go off half cocked with confirmation bias until they get the rest of the story....

Applause sent.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
The thing is there is no 'group' that is antifa. Anyone can now be labeled as such- even you, and be indefinitely detained. You are an enemy of freedom if you refuse to learn to think for yourself. Turn off the TV.

You are either against fascism or for it. Yes- some go to extremes. Just like any other thing.

a reply to: Tulpa

I'm anti-fascism

I'm also anti-anarchist-thug-in-a-mask-harassing-people-they-don't-agree-with, anti-highway-blocking, anti-statist, anti-anarchist-thug-who-disrupts-political-discourse, anti-riot, and anti-dave-matthews-bad.

I'm anti-other-stuff too but that was what came to mind just now.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: AutomateThis1

So what you are saying is that people shouldn’t go off half cocked with confirmation bias until they get the rest of the story....

Applause sent.

Yeah. I think people need to use their brains more than just going off of emotions. It's easy to feel a certain way. It can be difficult understanding.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So what's the hold-up, tough guys? Now's your big chance.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
So what's the hold-up, tough guys? Now's your big chance.

Big chance for what? Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If BLM was a terrorist group that be racist...this is going to be really, really hard.

There this but I don't think they be worth the money.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join