It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Operate Within The Visual Spectrum 'We Cannot See' - ULTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I can't fault your logic, as yuge.

If I were the inhuman thingy depending upon humans birthing more of us I would have a different perspective.

In my toast scenario, an answer might be to fix the circuitry of the toasters so they can make toast more efficiently. However, fixing partisan toasters would be a logical endeavor, too.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The Pauli Effect

Such a funny story....

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well, if 'Universes' are truly 'disposable' as they seem to be, then 'herd management' wouldn't matter.

Of course that sounds very cynical.

I'd also be a liar if I didn't say, that there haven't been certain 'improvements' i've come away with,
but whether that happened because of the several big events themselves, or would have happened
anyway, due to less 'fantastical causes' I cannot say.

i make a miserable prophet. I'm honest.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The perspective of cynicism can increase the more "sets" away from initial scenarios one gets.

In the overview from several "sets" above this little 'verse, should such a place and/or mental state exist, crowded universes come and go and so what?

To the amoeba in it's primary "set" feeling immediate discomfort, it matters a whole lot.

Oh, and I wouldn't ever call you a prophet... that's disrespectful. I'd term you a veteran of humanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

that 'veteran of humanity' has a really nice ring to it, thank you.

yes.. the whole 'ok, you feel one with everything' but you let your brother suffer false dilemma never goes away.

People are so stuffed with 'old computer code', that trying to help one is nearly impossible.

(no good deed goes unpunished).

for what it's worth, I'm pondering still... if I go blind, there's always voice to text I guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

BTW.. come say hi in BD's Other Metacafe, and I'll share something interesting with you, that I've hidden, that I'm STILL coming to grips with. Maybe your pithy cries for rescue will shake something loose that would be of value for all of us.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

My absolute pleasure!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You ever read the book "Chameleo" by Robert Guffey? In the book there is mentions of invisible beings harassing the man in his home. While it seems like the FBI that are stalking him kind of know whats going on.

So anyways ive also read of other invisible beings that have come in a different way. Baba Venga, a renowned prophetess, talked of having invisible beings talking with her and giving her info for some of her prophecies. Another mentioned is, ive lost the link, a remote viewer doing experiments for the FBI that used invisible beings to do her remote viewing. Basically the invisible being would go to the area and report back telepathically what it saw.

Anyways those are the few mentions of invisible beings i found during my journey. Ive been thinking over whether or not the FBI has either these invisible beings hired in their syndicate or if it was these spirit talkers harassing the man in the book.

Anyways its just some thoughts.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirecrash

Yeah, I think Chameleo is required reading for weird chasers, these days.

Though in that case, weren't most of the invisible folks just SAP personnel in optical camo (like in Invisible Man 2021)?

Though I've shared a residence or two with invisible folks and it's doubtful Navy special ops were quartering troops in my crappy rentals... but who knows, budgets are tight.
edit on 8/29/2021 by Baddogma because: sticky keyboard ... don;t ask

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, I think Chameleo is required reading for weird chasers, these days.

Though in that case, weren't most of the invisible folks just SAP personnel in optical camo (like in Invisible Man 2021)?

Though I've shared a residence or two with invisible folks and it's doubtful Navy special ops were quartering troops in my crappy rentals... but who knows, budgets are tight.

Im leaning towards psychic thought forms. I know they can cause a synthetic haunting to anyone. Ive read of a CIA remote viewer that basically had a spirit that would teleport to the location of the rv target and report on what it is.

Tho its hard to tell if theyre astral projectors aswell. I do know that before i went a lil crazy hearing stuff, i was visited by some invisible people that could shoot small things that cracked but not kill each other. This led me to believe i was visited by astral projectors because i was not fully into the whole "im being gangstalked" mentality yet.

I had a source for an old TI that had the same thing happen to him. He was a brilliant mathematician, genius level, that claimed he was being targetted by the fbi. When he tried to run into the woods to live there, he heard these cracks of people shooting each other almost like a battle going on. In the end he sits in some prison someplace for stabbing the # out of an intelligence agent.

Whatever they are, they dont seem human but ive been thinking over the idea of having literal astral agents sleeping and being able to oobe at will to muck about the world.

Ive also read a story, not sure if its true, about the betz sphere. Basically a family gave this paranormal sphere to the army for anaylsis. The sphere was returned but the family started experiencing a strange haunting. They gave the sphere to the military and the hauntings stopped.

Its questionable what it all is. Id like to hire some remote viewer to help find out what they are. I have my doubts its actual soldiers in invisible camo since ive seen them go through stuff like ghosts.

Im not even sure if theyre feds, but contractors the feds can call upon for cash. Basically a psychic network thats been running since forever.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You can't see them because they can travel in and out of dimensions we can't see. It's not a visual spectrum it's literally an extra dimension of space that can be utilized to jump vast distances including time travel.
edit on 29-8-2021 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Have you seen the movie "The Endless"?
It deals with exactly this idea of " Ultra-terrestrials"

In an interview, the script writers said they were working with an obscure document, but declined to comment on the nature of the document.
It's a fascinating film because the subject matter is wonderfully mind-bending.

I tend to think it's an overlooked subject.

edit on 31-8-2021 by BaronKriminel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah, to "psychic thought forms" as some of the weird apparitions reported in the tome were dwarfish and/or stranger than small, and although not out of the realm of possibility that some Navy SAP employed diminutive acrobats for the optical suits, thought forms generated by some more esoteric SAP is a possibility.

Another possibility is that they were remotely generated illusions, or a tech version of a thought form.

Astral projections are also possible. As are things we are simply unaware of, being members of the greater flock.

Either way, it's highly strange and unsettling as to what might really be going on "behind the scenes" with our would-be overlords.

That book made me re-asses some of the more coherent reports of "gang stalking," too... somewhat, anyway.

Wow, I had forgotten about the "Betz Sphere" ... legit or fable, interesting tale.

I've spoken to a couple "Remote Viewers" (who post here, sometimes, actually) who report that there are places where they don't go as the repercussions are real and too threatening to pursue.

I'm torn between thinking this whole thing (our reality in the meta scope) is a nightmarish fever dream (when one gets to the base reality) and that it is precisely our perspective (attitude) that generates our experience as we go.

It may well be a combination.

edit on 8/31/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BaronKriminel

No to seeing the flick.

I suppose I will add it to my list... thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

I have heard it explained as either "frequencies of consciousness" or a "different spatial dimension."

Both are equally inaccessible to the common folk... but both remain possible (or probable even), as far as I can suss.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, to "psychic thought forms" as some of the weird apparitions reported in the tome were dwarfish and/or stranger than small, and although not out of the realm of possibility that some Navy SAP employed diminutive acrobats for the optical suits, thought forms generated by some more esoteric SAP is a possibility.

Another possibility is that they were remotely generated illusions, or a tech version of a thought form.

Astral projections are also possible. As are things we are simply unaware of, being members of the greater flock.

Either way, it's highly strange and unsettling as to what might really be going on "behind the scenes" with our would-be overlords.

That book made me re-asses some of the more coherent reports of "gang stalking," too... somewhat, anyway.

Wow, I had forgotten about the "Betz Sphere" ... legit or fable, interesting tale.

I've spoken to a couple "Remote Viewers" (who post here, sometimes, actually) who report that there are places where they don't go as the repercussions are real and too threatening to pursue.

I'm torn between thinking this whole thing (our reality in the meta scope) is a nightmarish fever dream (when one gets to the base reality) and that it is precisely our perspective (attitude) that generates our experience as we go.

It may well be a combination.

I agree with the remote viewers having places they cant go. You need to be a lil sneaky with the wording but you can get around alot of the defenses. I remember one world class remote viewer talking about how aliens could see him when he rvd them and they would put a cut out over his eyes, blocking him from seeing.

I used to be a huge skeptic until i was gangstalked by people. After many years ive finally decided that it would be super easy with a decent remote viewer and someone that likes to yell at people or be vague and mysterious. Overall, there is alot of these psychic gangs in existence, idk if they all have a guild or something but they do exist.

Thats why i often wonder whats possible, ive been praying daily for the death of gangstalkers. I even used my sacred pipe to pray, not only to the creator and spirits but also death for help against them. So far they have not died to my knowledge, just a pandemic happened after i wished for one to kill them.

Ive noticed that invisible things might be connected to everyone in some way. Kind of like latent psychic abilities that appear randomly. Its kind of like schizophrenia anyways it seems like. I became worried when small objects moved around right in front of me while i was thinking. But the gangstalkers are tricksters, so im still thinking its them.

Overall, the overlords of us prob know what they are and how they do it. With the feds and military having researched psychics and other cultures to death, its not surprising that this stuff is being used against us.

You ever watch that video of a russian dance party with elites and the lights got turned off? They had glowing eyes some of them and it made me wonder what really is going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Yes, to recalling that video. Heh, there will always be someone saying "cheap cgi" or "hand held laser light reflections" but after existing in this world for some time, I rule nothing out. (add the imagery from the flick "Dr Sleep" of the vampire's eyes is a spot on match for that vid)

It's WEIRD out there ... and in here, too.

Anyone who "gangstalks" is a cowardly bully... though I guess intelligence agencies using it on prospects is slightly more excusable, but there's that saying about how fighting monsters turns one into a monster. I guess one has to fight quickly, heh.

I'm tired of monsters and hope they end up gangstalking themselves into eternity.

edit on 9/1/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'd argue that these beings are outside the system, but are more real than we are.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EncounteRreport
I'd argue that these beings are outside the system, but are more real than we are.

We certainly do a lot of world-building in our minds to try to keep everything nice and consistent. We only experience a tiny fraction of the universe first-hand, excluding everything smaller than we can see or feel and anything bigger than what we can make sense of. We never experience "now," as there is always a lag between what our senses pick up and what our brains decide to make of it. With something even as simple as vision, we really only clearly see a small portion of it in the center (of we're lucky), with our brains filling in the gaps of the periphery. Our language and mathematics are laughable and mostly misunderstood symbolic representations of our thoughts and intentions.

A being more in tune with the waves of energy the universe is built out of would definitely have an advantage over us.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you suggesting that people are poking the bear?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join