It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Operate Within The Visual Spectrum 'We Cannot See' - ULTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks for the kind words. I'd enjoy hearing about your Kundalini experiences and perspectives very much at some point. It's a big hole in my armor I know too little about.

I am an untrustworthy poster however...I will post on ATS and a few other places for 9 hours straight, then not touch the net for three days...if you can put up with that sort of nonsense please by all means start a Kundalini thread. I will be there...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You might like Master Hakuin's grumblings from the 1700s:

“These days in temples throughout the country people are immersing themselves in the dead, stagnant waters of quiescent silent illumination Zen. Making no headway whatever, achieving nothing at all, they just dilly-dally their lives away in that state, half-alive, half-dead. They reject the essential matter...shoving it aside without a thought, having no more use for it than a merchant would for a mattock or plow....”

and

“There are priests today who pride themselves on teaching the doctrine of silent illumination, do-nothing Zen. They dispense with all acts that benefit either themselves or others. They preach the doctrine of no-mind while their minds are filled with thought, they seek formlessness while still clutching tightly to form. They are content when they have located a temple with comfortable quarters and plenty to eat, and there they sleep their lives vainly away in a state of ignorance....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

"Kundalini yoga" is more dangerous than dousing oneself with gasoline and lighting it on fire.

I'd LOVE to share what I know.. it's amazing.. and based more on physiology than one might think.

But I don't want to be responsible for people's insanity and death.

Now yes.. yes... BadDogma will come in here and talk about nukes and 'god' sorting it all out..
but even so.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think one of the threads that composed my soul before it died, may have also powered that man. That's how much I concur.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yes, some of the things you say strike me as "Hakuin-esque"...

He really had no patience whatsoever with the "dreamy floaty" brands of Buddhism or the stale flappings of robes and the assuming of dignified poses...he wanted his students to sweat blood for their answers.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It's not uncommon in Kudnalini yoga to sweat blood.. to have your heart stop,
to get brain damage, a whole list of things.

now the 'wimps' say "oh you are doing it wrong!".

Well, when you encourage horny grizzly bears to mate in your body, almost anything can happen.

Or conversely, if you don't like that view, cross wiring your sympathetic and parasympathetic
nervous systems via the 'kundalini gland' isn't for wimps either.

I don't like wimps in 'spirituality'.

Kev

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

But that's also strongly depending on how you engage.
If you got very low emotional base lines, or just a 1-2 in "excitability" you feel a light tingling sensation
You went in like a bull and you got an orgasm.
It was maybe more than what you were asking for, but it reflected you and exactly the amount you were able to handle.

Even if the blessing is a curse it's a blessing.

edit on 4-12-2020 by Peeple because: Claire!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

the 'light tingling' argument is just someone who has only begun the process, but not finished it.

The process itself has a large number of signposts; most of which people do not describe, as
what they are experiencing is probably not a 'kundalini awakening' at all.

Now mind you, I did rush in like an idiot.

In the old lore, a man (there are no known records of a woman doing the process --
perhaps they have too much common sense),

a man had to be 'continent' for decades, just to accumulate sufficient 'biochemical
foundation' to have enough 'juice' to complete the process without dying.

It's a lost art, and it's undocumented.

And even now, I'm far from certain that it's not best to leave it as a lost art.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Peep,

did I never tell you, that when I was with the Kundalini organization I was part of for a number of years, that people would write letters how they were experiencing great pain, broken bones, brain damage, heart damage, and they would write letters, asking how to rescue themselves from death.

Of course nobody ever wrote letters about how to safely investigate such things, they only wrote letters when they got in severe trouble.

My mentor took the letters for decades before i got there, and I only answered a few of them.. as I was undergoing the process myself, and I was very unstable myself.

when someone says they are now 'stable' in 'kundalini' they have either 'run out of juice', the process has stopped on it's own accord (the human has little to do with the process for most of it), or if they look and sound relatively stable, then you wait another 10 or 20 years; chances are good they will relapse into danger at some point.

The reason that even 'relatively stable' people get into trouble, is 'kundalini' is like crack coc aine x 100.. it runs it's natural course, for it's intended function.. but if you treat it like a junkie, trying to encourage it past it's purpose,
you are playing with death.

Quite fascinatingly, one needs to nearly be a 'buddha' of noself, or you get yourself in severe trouble.. and if you are that 'noself' then you'd have the sense not to play with 'Kundalini'.

It's a fascinating apparent contradiction.

So.. all that was to say.. that yes.. I am often a 'showman' (I want people to feel things, as feeling will bring you home far sooner than thinking), but there's a lot of people who make themseves very sick or kill themselves with their metaphysical beliefs.

Kev

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's the thing: it wasn't your choice.
If it wants you it gets you.
You could have experienced the same in a different setting
as hopelessly romantic lovestory
as an accident
exploring some paths of the occult

your version of this ancient story is not true and not false.
It is what it made you perceive. But never literally.
People will find ways no matter how much you play damsel in distress "It's so horrible I can't talk about it"

*the last one was me teasing you...

You didn't rush in you did it like a professional athlete. And that's fine. You survived your judgement.
That's at least a Good Omen. You didn't go insane, a lot do.
Be grateful, spoiled brat

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

My answer was before I saw yours but it works.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Wow!

Nice response.

You are correct, it was never my choice.

And here I am...

Kev

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I’m not smart enough to understand what I’m asking but if I bump into something in another light spectrum will I know, or will it go right thru me?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

But I get it, it is horrible.
And you don't ever come back from feeling paradise.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Until I realized that 'kundalini' is not intended for the human, but they are in fact 'snookered into it', I was really confused.

I'ts both amazingly beautiful, but it does, if taken to it's ultimate purpose, it does lead to death.

Which is not all bad.

Most people are not idiot enough to take it to it's intended conclusion (they 'pull out' when they feel death approaching).
I didn't 'pull out'.

I wanted to see behind the veil.

Really.. the whole thing about 'spiritual experience' could perhaps use a complete reboot.. not just 'kundalini'.

It's nice to discuss this with you.. I don't often allow myself to do so.

BTW...

I am a spoiled brat, why?

Don't say you are just teasing..

you believe it.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I enjoy you very much. You are very interesting which is the highest compliment I give.

I pulled out by the way. I limped to the hospital... so yeah...
Kudos to you, you are very brave.

But...
What's it good for to have Heroes like you if they don't share?

But thankfully that was me trying to recreate what happened in my first experience.
Which is was a "coincidence" an accident that killed me. And then I realised something had attached (?) to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Depends.

X-rays go through you.
Cosmic rays go through you.
Alpha particles would burn your skin.

Stuff that was truly from 'another dimension' would have to translate itself into a form that could interact with you.. it's native form would probably go right through you as well.

For example, you are are made of 3 dimensions of space.
Some people call time a 4th dimension.

But something that had say '5 dimensions' would be outside of your ability to interact with, unless again it could translate itself into a representation of 3 dimensions.

Speaking in terms of 'light frequencies' is a metaphor for 'from a different dimension' which you are not familiar or not a resident.

I hope that helped.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thank you very much. I began to understand the concept better when I considered the fifth dimension a higher density.
I still may be way off but that’s how I make it make sense to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well, to give you the aura of a prophet ... I suppose if toasting bread always fried the toaster's circuits after the first use then there would be a faction who withholds the recipe for bread itself to save the poor toasters from their fate; but then you'd have numerous toasters sitting idly by, existing in a limbo of unfulfilled purpose.

Sucks to be a "saved" toaster in some respects.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

So lets go with my hypothesis.

Let's say that ALL 'spiritual experience' , ESPECIALLY 'Kundalini' is 99.9% for a 'non-human' process.

If that's true..

If I wished to play 'prophet' (I don't),

wouldn't I be better utilized if I came up with a way for democrat's and republicans to get along better,
or invent somthing?

The people who have the worst case of religious/spiritual/occult 'toxic belief' will NOT budge 1 single
grain of sands worth, no matter what I say or write.

What's your response to that line of thinking?

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join