It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Operate Within The Visual Spectrum 'We Cannot See' - ULTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Actually you got it right.

If you want to go with the 'big bang' that was the lowest entropy state of all.. one might well logically think that 'higher dimensional states' (and any inhabitants if any) might well experience entropy in a completely different way.. than we do.

We be the ghettos.. the lands of death and decay.

I'll just say it.

There's been talk for a long time, that when a person dies, that there are waste products, some of which are still sentient to some degree, and aren't in much of a mood to die. There's a reason that primitive people's are afraid of 'hungry ghosts'. And thus 'hungry ghosts' and the 'fae' are seen to both exist in 'otherworld' wherever that is.

Now, why modern humans are so 'spiritually constipated' that they generally can't sense such a thing, if it even exists; that is a different question entirely.

One might wonder, if it's both 'hungry ghosts' and 'fae' that sometimes act out, and pretend to be UFOs, angels, demons, etc. Anything to get attention. Anything to get a new food supply, so that they don't have to continue to die and decay.

Is this my theory?

It's an old theory.

But there does seem to be SOMETHING to it.

You may never get me to speak that forthrightly again, so enjoy.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

those gut flora and gut neurons are a critical thing to keep in mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Oh, I enjoyed.

Nice to have confirmation ... true, or not, biased or not.

Again, I'm reminded of sets and seeing everything from the lens of specialization. Some of the beings seem to be more present than mere remnants, unless, of course, the primary "being" was spectacularly sentient and coherent to begin with.

I'd guess, though, that many phenomena are occurring simultaneously in our little universes. There are likely many critters in the terrarium. Though a "god" exposed to entropy might be the genesis for myriad little wigglies.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Just a bit more:

1) Some folks say that the remnants after death (called husks)
just decay away, and may or may not be a food source for other
forms of life.

2) Some folks say the above, plus they claim that these 'husks'
can be worn like clothing by some 'beings', to emulate the dead
person.

3) Some folks claim that 'black magicians' sometimes try to keep
their 'husks' 'alive' by siphoning off other energy sources.

4) and of course, there's the speculation that other lifeforms live
in this same ecosystems (the 'fae', etc).

Now.

That's why old books about the 'Fae' always tell stories about the
'fae' needing human souls, and living in the land of the dead with
human remains.

You can read Joshua Cutchin's book on the topic, which reference
credible historical references.. its' not 'new age twaddle'.
(It's old mythological twaddle ;-) )

Now.. the $64,000 dollar question is whether I believe the above
and/or promote it.

All I can tell you, is that the 'angry dwarf' seemed to be a 'husk'
(my own from dying) and I suspect the 'gray alien' I saw in 1982
(the 'familiar' / 'parasite' of the black magician I've written about)
was probably also a 'husk'.

You'll note my words... 'seemed to be'.

Was my 'husk' from dying being 'worn' by something else, in order to
link to me more intimately?

I can't say for certain.

In fact all this might just be wrong.

But I must take it quite seriously as a hypothesis, which I seem to have
experienced up close and person twice in my life so far.

i also suspect that if this 'husk phenomenon' is actually true.. i suspect
that 'weak people' in terms of how vibrantly they think/feel and explore
life, might not generate much of a husk. Occultists or "holy men" might
have powerful ones.. you know.. like the Diamond Body of a Tibetian
Buddhist Monk Adept.

It's nothing to be proud of really.. to leave a powerful 'spiritual corpse'
that will take longer to decay, is hardly something to be proud of.

I do not LIKE that my 30 years of research, in PART includes these theories
and observations. i don't like it one tiny bit.

But I promised myself to face reality, no matter how ugly it got.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I believe it's just avatars. They exist somewhere between life and death.
I'm not sure they've ever been humans.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks for that educated whimsy.

As we've written before, the "husk" theory makes quite a bit of sense when one extrapolates from the reports (or has personal experience). Why folks are so attached to the conglomerate of strands making the human "rope" is bemusing, though I do see the melancholic nostalgia for loss of beautiful homeostasis, heh. Is the "husk" theory really "ugly?"

I'm immediately reminded of the local shade of a p.o.'d cavalry officer wrongly accused of a crime and executed, who remained at the ruins of a local fort for over a century. The interesting part is that "he" started out as a vivid apparition, indistinguishable from embodied soldiers and could throw sizable rocks at officers, though would disappear when the posse' closed in.

Over the years, he faded to a gradually fainter grey, translucent humanoid, devoid of features and distinguishable uniform, until, years later, I might have encountered "him" as an invisible force throwing pebbles.

Then there's the UK's Grey Lady, of staircase fame, who also faded over time... and thousands more assorted reports.

My own whimsy wonders if having so strong a link to this silly, entropy 'verse could trap a strand of sentience here, when one could instead go back to Everland, perhaps intact, with stories to tell of this beautiful, futile, decadent place?

Other points to ponder ... is the place sans entropy "heaven?" "Hell?" Would the thing we name "human" be recognizable in such a place?

Anyhoo, danke schon for the unguarded moment.
edit on 12/3/2020 by Baddogma because: y to ic

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We humans seem transfixed with avatars. Dolls, puppets, pets, digital, mental... it's avatars all the way down.

What are they representing?

An immaterial, mental realm without entropy might need some entertainment with the illusion of mortality... no?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

My own whimsy wonders if having so strong a link to this silly, entropy 'verse could trap a strand of sentience here, when one could instead go back to Everland, perhaps intact, with stories to tell of this beautiful, futile, decadent place?

There are stories about 'daemons' (not demons.. that's a corruption) as described in the original lore, as being these 'pure spirits of nature', that became corrupted by contact with humans, turning them into 'monsters'.

As for post-death fragments being 'not ugly'.

I have two things to say about that.

1) If you use certain techniques to 'magnify everything which you are' (a lefthand technique),
then 'neutral, 'nice' and 'nasty' are all empowered. If you then 'flushed' this 'pre-death husk'
out, it would most certainly NOT be all bows, butterfly wings and puppy dog tails.

2) Now, after I experienced 'soul death', there was the most touching thing that I've ever
experienced, as 4 'very old friends' who had joined to form into one purpose for thousands
of years, decided to 'go home'. It was like 4 'old ladies', friends since kindergarten,
having tea one last time, when they knew they would die in the morning.

I knew nothing about this phenomenon.. I had a very nice Buddhist young man tell me
that I'd had a bardo experience, where sometimes treasures are documented so that
they are not lost and may benefit others in the future.

If that's true.. that would explain why I feel little drive to document anything.. it has
already been documented where it matters..

--

Thanks for sharing stories about fading 'ghosts'. I''ve never researched 'ghosts'.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I just think before we call it fancy names we should learn more about it.
Husk is an assumption.
The point is that stuff seems to be happening when people have an encounter with death.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I was discussing old stories, and portraying that I'd have several experiences which were similar. I'm only saying it bears thinking about; I'm not trying to 'push my #' on anyone. We are babes in a vast sea of uncertainty.. much to learn... all of us.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I know, but others might not.

I do that too, imagining possibilities, looking for clues
but from experience a lot of people take everything too serious.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Absolutely.

Like I posted elsewhere, one of the few 'sages' I ever respected, refused to talk about any of this.
I quite understand why he took that stand.

Frankly, it might be best if I kept my pie hold shut and didn't share stories that might cause harm,
by getting people exited about misperceptions they might have, based upon what I say.

I spent years with this concern.

I don't have this concern so much anymore, as people will delude themselves, or 'free themselves'
on their own schedule.. and it's not even really up to the human being.. it SEEMS to be tendrils of
something else, that temporarily glom together like worms in a ball and then experience life
here in this world, until they've had enough, no longer identifying as a 'soul' at all..

It's these 'worm balls' who seem to become 'enlightened' not us really.

I believe the Buddha said in the Pauli Canon, that it's good to eat, drink, laugh and be with friends..
I could be wrong.. i'm not a Buddhist. I'm not anyting.

But I take that as good advice. .

If you meet the Buddha in the road, you should definitely kill him.

don't get lost in all this crap.

Kev

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a lot of people take everything too serious

Bah... yes, sure, many, many people are sleepwalking, incurious lumps and or gullible and prone to information infection; but censoring public discourse to placate or protect them is not an aspect of a world I care to inhabit. Give the nukes to the kids and let god sort it out : )

But really, that paternalistic twattle is why discussions of this sort are relegated to dens of psychosis, rather than the august halls of academia... and why UFOs are just now being admitted to the "gen pop" ... let the information, batpoop whacky or true, flow. The info must flow.

I'll go back to normal blood pressure now. Hugs.

edit on 12/3/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2020 by Baddogma because: added wordage for more better clarity of unstandin' ... once the red faded from my vision

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's a known thing.. that for a long time.. people might be a 'lump' as you call them.
Then perhaps a hunger starts to build.. often a hunger for the occult or 'spiritual'.
If you 'lean into' this hunger and abandon yourself, you will go insane and possibly die.
But if you do it 'skillfully' you might possible live.. sort of.
Then, you can sit back, being all fat, sluggish and smug, as you have all the answers you
ever wanted, and there's nothing left to do.

But there's no short-cutsies.. I cannot live the life of even one other soul... and even if
I typed away for 6 months, frantically typing.. it's quite possible that the path I took
might not apply to even ONE other 'being'.

It's the Journey that matters, as they say on "Star Trek Voyager".

I did get probably 5 paragraphs of good advice in my life, that made all the difference..
so I suppose I owe 5 paragraphs in return.

I've certainly given that much back and some.

Kev

edit on 3-12-2020 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I wasn't trying to censor anything. Just asking to seperate the interpretation possibilities from what's actually a fact.

Just a footnote

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Me thinking about "The Artist Formerly Known As God":
he means well, he just really likes to bite

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The major problem we face, is that even including science, there are no facts. Not any. Not one. Even "I think therefore I am" is pretty much useless. Even the 'physical constants' of our universe, some of them, are in flux. And when you go beyond the layer of classical physics, then the sky is the limit.

THIS is what we have to work with.

Now that said, for many things, it's TENTATIVELY a good idea to go with science. It's more 'honest' than most 'mysticism'. Science got us to the moon, not 'mysticism'. I have the deepest respect when it comes to most science.

On the other hand, there's fair indications we don't even exist in a physical universe.. it could well be turtles all the way down.

And god forbid, I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member..

I try my heart out, but I can't bypass the morass of tenuous reality 'objectively' either.. it pretty much can't be done.
The 'game' is pretty much rigged, to keep us mostly ignorant.

If all of us 'woke up' to 'absolute reality', we'd all die, every last one of us (been there, got the T shirt) not to mention go insane, not to mention not want to live anymore.

Facing all this, after supposedly 'waking up' is like going back to kindergarten, after having received 100 PHds.

;-)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
As PK Dick famously wrote: "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

So reality is the lack of anything certain. Got it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

So what do you think of PKD and Valis?

non-fiction in his mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join