It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I sAW in NYC last night should ALARM you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, not sure what to make of this.

First, a person isn't going to throw a concrete paver, and if they try it's not going to go very far. Those things are pretty heavy. Regular construction brick (the ones with the holes) would be the most suited to throw because they're the lightest (which is why they have the holes...lighter and cheaper).

I guess someone could use a paver to toss it through a window from up close, but that's about it.

Secondly, because pavers are pretty heavy you're not going to carry more than a couple of them any significant distance, even in a backpack.

Anyone who has done any amount of landscaping will know how "fun" these things are to move around. The notion of throwing one is almost laughable. A regular brick I could see, but a paver not so much.

ETA - Pavers could have a use in a riot situation though. They could be used to obstruct vehicle traffic. Wouldn't work for long, but it would be effective for a few minutes.

What I seen weren't pavers. They were red bricks, the average ones you see a building facade made with.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Is it not clear their are forces at work trying to destabilize America, first the lock down for COVID-19 and then this overreaction supplied with bricks fueling this.....shady business.

I was thinking this too. They tried keeping everyone inside with Covid, are they going to institute marshal law and keep people in their homes this way?

What gives...? That's IF these riots are being provoked by government entities. I'm not drawing conclusions until I have a brick in my hand and can tell you all what the deal is.

Tonight I will be heading back again, see what I can make out. And I think tomorrow would be a good idea to pay a visit to the job site and try to get a quick interview with the GC, maybe he'd be willing to talk to me if I show up in my hardhat and local 1 shirt haha
edit on 1-6-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Be careful man.

Idiocy abounds in these areas

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Same thing in Portland with bricks magically appearing in places without construction.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

" Legal Security Expert: Trump Has Authority Use Insurrection Act to Put Down Riots "

www.breitbart.com...

In a Nutshell ......If the Governors in certain States do not Act Accordingly to Civil Unrest in their State , the POSTUS has the Legal Authority to Act for them . I Hope it does not come to that , but if it Does , the President has my Full Support !

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole
Not sure if you saw this but in Rochester, these blacks were trying to help this old WHITE couple liberate their belongings. They went so far as the beat the hell out of the old woman so she could freely let them in.
www.youtube.com...

Good job Cuomo..

WTF? AND NO COVERAGE ? youre done with , you're no longer a country, you're into havock

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Umbrella man, who when confronted by people asking if he was a cop... responded with
"Does it matter" before fleeing(weird response)

witness reports of small groups of organized men clearly not protesters with directives inciting chaos..
Pallets and bricks left conveniently?

I personally think it's either homegrown militia or foreign influence paying shadey circles to act at these events.

The riots are definitely being used as cover though!

4GW 5GW tactics in full swing

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Same thing in Portland with bricks magically appearing in places without construction.

Hmm.. Rotten Tomato's would have been More Civil IMO . Peasants ........

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm not aloud outside apparently...11 PM curfew starts in 10 minutes...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

In Philly a police helicopter sprayed some kind of chemical agent onto the crowd during a protest. It wasn't a violent protest( but not completely peaceful either) but not a riot and it was not yet curfew. It was early in the afternoon. Like tear gas. The thing is, the state police said it was city police who sprayed the crowd, the city police said it was state police. Now I wonder if it wasn't some other organization using a helicopter with bogus markings and just what was dropped on the protesters. I was kind of hoping to see the White House bring out some special defensive measures they must have at the ready.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
I'm not aloud outside apparently...11 PM curfew starts in 10 minutes...

Who do you blame?

I guess the pandemic is over...lol

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm.. Rotten Tomato's would have been More Civil IMO . Peasants ........

In Portland there is a very strong ANTIFA presents and they are about 90% dysfunctional white people. geez...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

That's an interesting idea. At this point I'd say it could have a legitimate place at the table of possibilities. Nothing surprises me these days!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If anyone sees one of these pallets of bricks within 40 miles of Albany, NY please notify me immediately... I need to rebuild my fireplace.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There's video of LEO suspiciously stacking bricks too.

Tweet with video of LEO suspiciously stacking bricks
edit on 2-6-2020 by VenomandSerum because: Fixing link

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is a common site in the UK.

But perhaps not a sensible thing to do when riots are in process.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VenomandSerum
There's video of LEO suspiciously stacking bricks too.

Tweet with video of LEO suspiciously stacking bricks

Odds are, they're offloading bricks they've confiscated at some type of storage facility. There's nothing immediately suspicious about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Could be, and maybe suspicious was a poor choice of words but I wish the video went on longer so we could see what they did with them, but I would imagine confiscated material wouldn't have been separated out by type in the backs of trucks. I'd be happy to be wrong as the alternative is chilling.

edit on 2-6-2020 by VenomandSerum because: added clarification of word choice

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jommison

Everything is shady AF, from the top down. I have zero trust that our leaders can or will do anything to stop the violence at this point. This is all distraction for something else, 100-percent. Whatever it is, it's huge.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Clearly, you must be a russian bot curating the spread of fake news.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join