It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I sAW in NYC last night should ALARM you

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So that's how Mario Brothers legends started
... Just kidding .. nice job, man

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

That’s fantastic sleuth work. I’d love to hear what find on this.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"‘Looks like a set up to me,’ tweeted protest supporter and rapper ICE T"

Ooh, time to listen to Cop Killer. Very topical.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'd bet good money on them knowing already.

edit on 2-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Jerka reply to: Phage

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

What I seen weren't pavers. They were red bricks, the average ones you see a building facade made with.

I think the point has been lost; *stealing bricks is an obvious crime*.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Curfew extended from 11PM-5AM to 8PM-5AM, with NO vehicular traffic below 89th street in Manhattan UNLESS you're an MTA bus driver or resident, the latter which you will need to prove. Uber and Lyft are NOT, I repeat, NOT aloud below 89th street until 12:30 AM.

My conspiracy mind is starting to work here...

2 ideas a friend and I've considered:

1)
Aside from the older population, the black community has been some of the hardest hit communities in regards to the covid crisis.

The subsequent riots are to provide more oppression against the black community. I'm not saying this is "systemic" in the sense we believe, but in the context of a shadow government, possibly attempting to provoke a civil war in the United States between races. You would IMAGINE the amount of facebook posts I'm seeing, over and over, (I QUOTE) "F**k the white man", "f**k all you whites", "All you whites are responsible!", "Whites are the devil" ect. And these are people I've been friends with my entire life that I've never had an issue with, and I'm German......... *insert 4-letter word here*

2)
This one I'm still piecing together with no decisive conclusion,

They tried keeping the population inside with Covid. They gave us a little *umpf*, like children. "Go inside Johnny, the boogey man is coming". And when people started finally saying screw that, bang, murder hor...i mean riots. But why keep us inside? Maybe to push a mail-in ballot agenda to push Trump out of office? Could it be more sinister? Could the riots really extend this lifestyle into election month?

edit on 2-6-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: JoeGee

It took me a minute to digest what you are suggesting. Then I saw the link you posted of Dallas. So, you think someone is staging pallets of bricks for rioters to throw?

Interesting.

yup itsnallover Facebook. Bricks were found in Boston too

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

People are bussed in from all around, all the time.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
-It's pretty viral on social media right now, but crickets on the MSM-
-It's one thing when people tear down barricades to get into a construction site. I saw that live on Atlanta TV last night.

This sounds to me like the money shot they made sure to film and air as a cover for the pallats...

How many construction sites were having barricades stormed anyway yaknow... of all things.

-Driver

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Dude, I'm sorry. That's really sucks.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Well I'm not so sure about that. I think real Americans are sitting back and watching all of this. Trump may win re-election and if he does, you can expect one heck of a riot or maybe even civil war. After all, this isn't about Floyd at all. Its about globalism and the people rioting dont even know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join