It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I sAW in NYC last night should ALARM you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
DBL Trubble
edit on 6/1/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, not sure what to make of this.

First, a person isn't going to throw a concrete paver, and if they try it's not going to go very far. Those things are pretty heavy. Regular construction brick (the ones with the holes) would be the most suited to throw because they're the lightest (which is why they have the holes...lighter and cheaper).

I guess someone could use a paver to toss it through a window from up close, but that's about it.

Secondly, because pavers are pretty heavy you're not going to carry more than a couple of them any significant distance, even in a backpack.

Anyone who has done any amount of landscaping will know how "fun" these things are to move around. The notion of throwing one is almost laughable. A regular brick I could see, but a paver not so much.

ETA - Pavers could have a use in a riot situation though. They could be used to obstruct vehicle traffic. Wouldn't work for long, but it would be effective for a few minutes.
edit on 6/1/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Is it not clear their are forces at work trying to destabilize America, first the lock down for COVID-19 and then this overreaction supplied with bricks fueling this.....shady business.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
DP
edit on 1-6-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Window replacement companies probably had those put there to help drive up business.

lol

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
If the real investigators won't investigate, leave it to a god damn plumber to bring you the facts on the ground, smh

Plumbers have a history of being heroes.
Go for it, Super Joe!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
In the videos showing rioting and violence, does it strike anyone else as odd that a lot of these rioters have skateboards? I mean yeah... young men/teens like to skate but if you were heading to a rally where groups of people were gathering to STAND or WALK, would you bring your skateboard??

To break a window or knock someone over the head with it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not sure if you saw this but in Rochester, these blacks were trying to help this old WHITE couple liberate their belongings. They went so far as the beat the hell out of the old woman so she could freely let them in.
www.youtube.com...

Good job Cuomo..
edit on 1-6-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"I've never seen" sounds better than "I've never saw"

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I love ATS I really do.

The truth is avalible for everyone the question is do you actually want to see or hear it.

Most people think they want to know the truth untill they see a pallet of bricks placed specifically to entice Rioting. Every time I see something like this I go out and buy another box of ammo , If they can entice and manipulate Americans into destroying there own country so easily . Its only a matter of time before we have a full blown Civil War in this country.
edit on 1-6-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Supposedly there might even pallets with water jugs, where as one video I saw showed a few men in a pickup truck, stop beside one an loaded it up. It might of been the cops and cant recall which city, but it was said the water was for the protestors an the cops stole it.

Crazy ain't it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Take a look at the pallets for a name. Most pallets are marked by the company who sold the bricks. The reason for this is companies always want the pallets back after delivery. They are not your normal pallets they are specifically made for bricks and cement products, companies want them back there expensive. the pallets also may be marked with color that is spray painted on them; to find the company in the local area match the color of the pallets with the supplier.

a good example where I live Lowes stores use pallets that are spot painted green. the pallets belong to a local company named quick-creat cement.

good luck.

edit on 1-6-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

It took me a minute to digest what you are suggesting. Then I saw the link you posted of Dallas. So, you think someone is staging pallets of bricks for rioters to throw?

Interesting.

That is exactly what's happening. And I would put my money on the democrat/politicians as being the ones facilitating all of this. Including Good ol George Soros

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Umbrella man, pallets of bricks, water bottles filled with gasoline being hidden in residential neighborhoods. This is all very well coordinated in the event any of the sheep want to wake up.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This happened elsewhere too a few days ago.
It was posted to reddit.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any mention of the strategically placed pallets of bricks anywhere in the MSM? I've seen mention of it in zerohedge and Breitbart only. It's pretty viral on social media right now, but crickets on the MSM.

It's one thing when people tear down barricades to get into a construction site. I saw that live on Atlanta TV last night. A single pallet of bricks in a random city isn't that suspicious, but pallets of bricks just sitting there no construction in sight in multiple cities including cities like NYC that have strict codes about stuff like that reeks of some coordinated effort to ensure that protesters turned in to rioters.

Camera coverage in most downtown areas is pretty pervasive either from the cities themselves or the businesses located there. It should be possible to identify how they were delivered, and by who, and then to backtrack to the persons or organization that purchased them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The Daily Mail has posted an article about this. It happened in multiple cities, not just NYC.

Daily Mail

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
I'm from Queens, NY. I got a notification last night around 1 AM saying the National Guard in Fort Totten was being dispatched to Soho, shutting down the Cross Island Parkway the entire way.

I decided to brave the storm and take a trip to Soho last night... I don't have many pictures considering what I see was mostly turned over garbage cans, broken bus stops, more graffiti, broken bottles, furniture and barricades littered along the streets and avenues.

No broken windows, no fires. But I did see something striking....

I was going through my facebook page today and notice this post:

i.ibb.co...
(screen-shot)

So while I was driving through the city, I noticed a stack of pallets outside a construction site, half covered with a blue tarp, and obviously half missing.

I'm a local 1 union plumber, I've worked in construction for over a decade. I've been on 1,000's of jobs, from the Trade Center to renovating celebrities homes. I've NEVER-EEVVEERRR seen a contractor leave $1,000's of dollars in bricks outside their job site. Maybe where you're from, but in NYC that is something you just don't do...People will steal anything they can touch.

After seeing that post on facebook, and the news about "Umbrella Man", this struck me really odd.

I only have a few pictures, mostly of busted out bus stops. I didn't even consider taking a picture of the stack of bricks. I'm going back tonight, I will try to provide you with pictures when I make an update.

*Edit*

Will be going back to the city tonight to try and locate these pallets and possibly get a brick for further analysis, these pallets still had the plastic bands on them that held them together, there might be a purchasing order or ticket on the pallets. At the least, if I locate the pallets, we can get the job-site address and an answer as to why and how these pallets were left outside and if they infact belong to the construction site innocently.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Update from yesterday: No pallets of bricks where daughter and her fiance were at Dallas protest. In fact after watching their video THEY were the aggressors toward the police. The police were trying to get them into a parking garage to get them away from a cloud of tear gas heading toward them and told them they were just trying to protect them and they could come out as soon as the smoke cleared and had even started walking away from them when they started going after the cops (chasing them) making false accusations of assault (they were not assaulted at that point) and spewing extremely vile language and even "busted up" to the cops. Cops were being cool until then.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
This happened elsewhere too a few days ago.
It was posted to reddit.

Holy crap LOL! SMH, I cant believe this crap!

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join