It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I have to wonder, when the rug gets pulled out from under them for the second time and Trump trounces Creepy Joe if they will finally realize that their media masters have been lying to them about everything. Everything.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This isn't about rights or being essential or spirituality or what may or may not happen regarding the pandemic, even though there may be many compelling arguments to be brought forth there.

This is about greed and manipulation and pandering in its most base form. Money for the megachurches and regaining the evangelical money and votes recently lost.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I have to wonder, when the rug gets pulled out from under them for the second time and Trump trounces Creepy Joe if they will finally realize that their media masters have been lying to them about everything. Everything.
Nope, anyone that follows liberal media was doomed from the start.

You'll think that after the Mueller, Stormy and Impeachment scam they would have learned, but NOPE, such is the life of the typical low info voter, no water off our backs, wallow in ignorance I say 😌
edit on 22-5-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So you just learned that the common cold is caused by many different virus families and not all viruses in those families cause the cold?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Considering many locales deemed federally illegal marijuana dispensaries "essential," I'd say the ridiculousness of allowing the government to define what is essential and nonessential is already been proven to be an abject failure.
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Marijuana is a medicine. Used to help prevent epileptic seizures.

You don't get those benefits from smoking the bible.

Or listening to some dude rattle on at a podium. Big difference.

So stress doesn't cause or contribute to illness? Do you think extremely religious people are not stressed due to not being able to practice their religion normally? Not to mention the added stress of all the other factors COVID is causing. Marijuana can be medicinal, but 90% of the medical MJ users are bogus "medicinal" users, everyone knows that.
edit on 22-5-2020 by panoz77 because: sp

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In some churches, seizures are encouraged.

It is a known fact that all the people smoking pot do it for seizures, just saying...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

So stress doesn't cause or contribute to illness? Do you think extremely religious people are not stressed due to not being able to practice their religion normally? Not to mention the added stress of all the other factors COVID is causing. Marijuana can be medicinal, but 90% of the medical MJ users are bogus "medicinal" users, everyone knows that.

Many churches fill a vital roll in their communities at many levels of social services.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Indeed. But this is not about those social services. I don't think those are being inhibited. It's more the concentration of people in an enclosed space which is of concern.

Church services.
Not social services provided by churches.

Outdoor church services should be no different than outdoor restaurant seating. But I think that there are still very many places where such practices, of either sort, will pose an inordinate risk.
edit on 5/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Outdoor church services should be no different than outdoor restaurant seating. But I think that there are still very many places where such practices, of either sort, will pose an inordinate risk.

Maybe, we just do not know... Good social distancing is just that...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So you just learned that the common cold is caused by many different virus families and not all viruses in those families cause the cold?

Nice try but all coronaviruses that infect humans can lead to a diagnosis of "the cold" based off a grab bag of symptoms.

You're not understanding how many pathogens can fall under this classification system, even bacteria can lead to a cold diagnosis.

No matter which CoV variant you get, it usually is fought off before infection sets in, causing the "cold". If it becomes severe and you have preexisting conditions it can lead to pneumonia and death.

Every single cold causing pathogen can kill a human if not dealt with. Every one of them. If the infection isn't beaten organ failures are inevitable.

Covid-1984 is a mild virus that causes the common cold in 99.9% + of infections that led to symptoms, but I'd guess 80% of the population won't even reach a noticable symptomatic phase. In rare cases it can lead to SARS pneumonia organ failures and death but ALL cold causing pathogens are deadly and most likelykill more than the Flu yearly, but since we don't keep statistics on deaths from cold viruses regularly there's no way to know how many deaths total there are.

As far as I know this Covid 84 thing is the first time we ever took widespread stats of any cold virus on this scale.

Look - the picked a cold virus cuz it mutates too fast for any vaccine to work, it spreads seasonally and will be here forever. This way they get emergency powers forever and the big corporations like Amazon take over the economy permanently.

There's no exit strategy by design. Because Coronavirus, the Cold, is the perfect virus to achieve this.

This just started, it'll last forever if we the people don't put a stop to it (the tyranny).

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye, serious enough, people will vote for Biden because he is not Trump, in the same manner, they voted for Trump because he was not not Hillary.

He's sealed his fate with his whole treatment of the COVID debacle, tried to blame China, failed, implied mainlining bleach might be the ticket, and is going down in flames as we speak.

Watch it happen Trump's ""yesterdays Jam"".

Nope

Five more years, sorry.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Here's why I'll always win the "it's the common cold" argument:

Because the designation "the cold" generally covers pretty much all mild Respiratory illnesses.

When the lungs get trashed and they're dying we'll throw in other generalized words like SARS, pneumonia, etc.

But it was still just a cold, by definition, until it developed into more severe symptoms which caused us to invent new fancy words to catagorize the new worsened conditions.

The very fact we call anything a "cold" in modern medical terminology tells me that our entire system is primitive (diagnosis off symptoms alone is ABSURD) and it shows just how little they actually confirm the observable presence of a pathogen in any samples. That'd cost too much.

But I digress.

So, let's say you and I caught the Covid 84, well if your symptoms are really mild than all you got was a lil cold. But let's say mine went way beyond that and my lungs were dying, well I got SARS, pneumonia, what have you.

Now this is all cleared up...
I wanna hear you say it.
Say Covid causes the cold.
Just once plz lol.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The MSM got up there day after day and ran their mouths with bogus fear mongering BS speculation.

None of these people seem to actually know much about or understand the sciences or are capable of critical thinking.

Yes even the fake Drs they parade on there don't really know much. A piece of paper saying you're qualified isn't valid, it's the fallacy of argument from authority.

The only valid qualification is to actually arrive at the Truth and be able to explain every component of it's formulation.

Probably less than 5% of all "Drs" even have a clue about some basic stuff. Have you met these people? You realized they're just like you and me and we "hope" they studied hard in school but realistically we all know most of them were partying, drunk, and getting laid in med school too much to be truly qualified.

Let's get down to Earth here, lol.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Every single one of you is capable of finding the Truth even in a highly word driven labyrinth like law or the medical sciences.

Any time you hear an interesting word investigate it. Why this word? What's going on here.

You gotta ask questions. Search for answers. Then ask new questions and find more answers.

These are called critical thinking skills. Questioning, discernment, arithmetic, puzzle solving, etc.

The very fact that me calling Covid "the common cold" #@*$ everyone up this bad in their cognition is evidence that we have a significant Language problem between the average person and the medical field.

Communication failed. It even failed within the medical communities themselves because they aren't language experts, philosophers, or theoretical scientists.

They by large actually lacked the critical thinking skills / background education to fully understand what "the common cold" actually is and so failed at labeling Covid 84 as such.

I think authorities from the top in government are pressuring them to not admit this is just the common cold if they do eventually figure it out and start making a fuss about the semantics of the dam thing, lol.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yes some coronaviruses cause diseases lumped under the common cold i.e. non-life threatening upper respiratory infections.

The disease Covid-19, which is not the same thing as the common cold, is caused by a specific virus, SARS-CoV-2. Covid-19 effects the lower respiratory system and attacks the linings of the lungs. You are correct that many will be asymptomatic or only have mild cases, that doesn’t change the fact it’s not cold.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Calling this "the cold" is the single most important point in there entire hoax.

It unravels all the lies and corruption and is the ultimate source of everyone's fear - Ignorance.

And I am denying Ignorance and it's companion Fear by shouting it loud and clear - Covid causes the cold.

It forces cognitive dissonance and challenges everyone to question "is that true?" and if they're mildly clever they'll see it is absolutely true.

Here's the deal - if the MSM called this the cold from day 1 no lockdown would have been possible. No one's actually afraid of the cold, even a severe one. It's not a world shaking event...

But calling it all these spooky words, calling it influenza or flu-like, focusing on totally inaccurate statistics, etc - leaves people confused and ignorant and AFRAID, so they'll do whatever told in the vain hopes that their masters actually care and are honorable honest men (hahaha @ that 1)....

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

In some churches, seizures are encouraged.
a reply to: Phage

Lol. Sad but true. My mom went to one.

That was some weird goings on there. Just wish there was a popcorn machine....

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Yes some coronaviruses cause diseases lumped under the common cold i.e. non-life threatening upper respiratory infections.

The disease Covid-19, which is not the same thing as the common cold, is caused by a specific virus, SARS-CoV-2. Covid-19 effects the lower respiratory system and attacks the linings of the lungs. You are correct that many will be asymptomatic or only have mild cases, that doesn’t change the fact it’s not cold.

It does exactly what cold viruses do. Symptomatically this virus, even SARS and MERS, are cold viruses.

Cold viruses are known to attack the lower tract and it's not too uncommon.

SARS means Acute, and Acute means intense, severe, powerful.

How could I get SARS if I show no symptoms? Obviously I didn't even show cold symptoms yet much less worse ones like pneumonia!

It's a word game, a linguistics puzzle, and you're still not getting it.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Calling this "the cold" is the single most important point in there entire hoax.

colds are scary
why not call it a mild cough?

Go to church. Enjoy it, many will find after going they will need to get back there again not too long after.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
It does exactly what cold viruses do. Symptomatically this virus, even SARS and MERS, are cold viruses.

Why do we call hurricanes, hurricanes...why not just a breeze..or rain?
Symptomatically the weather are all just ranges of rain.

I digress, there are some who think hurricanes are hoaxes also..dont need to open that can of crazy in this thread...its already at its fill.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join