It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We're doing very well here, considering there are a million people on this no so large island.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: muzzleflash

Covid is a virus

No. COVID-19 is a disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Which is a coronavirus, one of many.
en.wikipedia.org...

I can't believe it...

Your brain doesn't work anymore...

How disappointing.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are these bars and resturants that are lowed to be opened in the same local as the churches that arent? Or are you mix and matching policies that are in place in different states or cities??

link   

COVID-19 is the disease caused by a particular coronavirus.

As is SARS. Neither SARS nor COVID-19 are a cold.

link   

I can't believe you're resorting to ad homs.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
Yep. I think herding all of the hoaxers into the same large room and breathing the same air while singing hymns, and blowing respiratory particles into the air is a great idea. I am not sure why Trump is trying to kill his base population, but oh well. I am exhausted with trying to do my part to stop the spread of the virus, and more exhausted dealing with fools.

Yep. I think herding all of the morons into their own homes and forcing them to wear masks when out jogging or driving their cars to get their TP so they experience toxic overload from CO2 buildup is a great idea.

It is time to let Darwin have his way with these morons.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

A few leave their nose exposed.

More like MANY are wearing them wrong, touching them constantly (potentially exposing themselves via their hands) and have there nose completely uncovered, at least from my observations. I'd estimate at least 50% are doing the above, which completely negates the purpose in the first place, it's comical.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

We're doing very well here, considering there are a million people on this no so large island.

We have half your population in an area 90 times larger than your state.

Speaking of which, one good thing to come out of all of this is the current expectation of the manufactured depression enacted on the economy in COVID's name is projected to cause more than a few people to move out of Alaska entirely. Less rats, more cheese... maybe Hawaii will get a few of those emigrants, ya?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Covid is a virus

No. COVID-19 is a disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Which is a coronavirus, one of many.
en.wikipedia.org...

COV means Coronavirus
ID means Identity
19 means the year 2019

Covid-19 IS THE VIRUS ITSELF.

The condition it causes is THE COMMON COLD, or in rare cases SARS.

That "SARS COV 2" name came out less than 75 days ago and was specifically designed to muddy the waters and confuse ppl.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

More like MANY are wearing them wrong

Not many that I've seen. Like I said, a few with their nose exposed.

But yes, you're right about the touching. I have been given a few masks by seamstress friends. I only use one of them because the others are constantly shifting position on my face.

edit on 5/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Incorrect.
www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I can't believe you're resorting to ad homs.

It's not an ad him Phage.

I'm just really deeply disappointed.
That's all.

This # should be really easy to grasp.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The fact that just 6 weeks ago the CDC was loudly decrying mask wearing and saying it did nothing would seem to indicate that there's no rational purpose to wearing the mask to begin with. OR it indicates the CDC flat out lied to everyone because they knew there weren't enough masks. Regardless the reason, proven liars can't really expect people to trust them after they've lied to them.

link   

Unlike Alaska, the government doesn't pay you to live here.

link   

Talking about grasping things easily, Covid 19 not the cold not Flu.

What's so hard about understanding that fact?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The early advice from the CDC was that less than N95 masks in combination with other PPE, provided little protection to the wearer. That guidance has not changed.

As more was learned about how the virus is transmitted, it became clear that wearing a mask is helpful in mitigating the transmission.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Incorrect.
www.mayoclinic.org...

I can prove how all this was rewritten.

On my original WHO links from Jan and February they still said Covid causes the Cold.

Now they changed it but I got copies of their original articles.

They switched the word "Cold" with "Coronavirus Disease" or whatever combo of letters.

It's all a big fancy word game but I've got proof they switched it in March to hide the truth.

I'll go dig it up, but I think it deserves its own thread.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'll go dig it up, but I think it deserves its own thread.

Let me know when you post it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Dude, the Chinese Coronovirus is NOT THE COLD.

COVID 19 was the political designation given by the CCP to the WHO as a means to defer the stigmata of "Chinese Virus".

You absolutely should not be posting disinfo AT ALL and it makes you a CCP, WHO lapdog using their terms.

Once again, Coronovirus, nCov, is not a simple cold and has resulted in many deaths.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Unlike Alaska, the government doesn't pay you to live here.

Unlike Hawaii, Alaska has oil which is Constitutionally owned by the residents of the state and, as such, the oil companies pay each Alaskan for the oil they're pumping out of the ground.

Also, Hawaii has been the Number 1 welfare state for awhile now, so I wouldn't go so far as to say Hawaii doesn't pay people to live there. Hell, the gap between AK and HA is $20,000... I freaking wish the PFD was anywhere near that, but we're getting $1,000 this year. So even taking the PFD into account, Hawaii pays a lot more to live there than AK does. (and from what I've seen, the cost of living between our states is pretty much a wash. Rent and food may be a bit higher there, but our heating and electric bills are considerably higher than yours based on usage alone.)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join