It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

They did indeed endeavor to wear masks back in 1918 to retard the H1N1 Virus.

Covid is not the cold nor Flu.

As to the mind control do the fecking research ask the people who understand and are endeavoring to address the virus.

They are not deep state or lying to you, just calling it how it is.

edit on 22-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Minnesota

Bars, restaurants, gyms, barbershops, salons may open and operate up to 50% or functionally groups as large as 50 outdoors.

Churches, synagogues, mosques are still under work-from-home and no more than 10 people in a group.

Again, what makes churches, synagogues, mosques any more or less necessary than a bar or gym and why are they inherently more dangerous to be limited to no more than 10 people at a time?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Covid-19, Flu-Man-Chu, is a virus that attacks the respiratory system.

Just like the flu does.

Now you're just being pedantic.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Religion looks to God for salvation.

Government wants to replace God.

QED

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Covid is the Cold,

No, it isn't.

Yes it is and we've gone over this before.

WHO, NIH, Mayo, and all these old textbooks said straight up
"Corona Virus is one of 200 viruses known to cause the condition known as the common cold", which I'll add there is no standardized way to diagnose properly.

I already showed you links to all these sites months ago and bolded the word COLD.

It's an absolute fact and indisputable.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

Open the bars and beerjoints as well. Human contact and dancing is essential to many.

they are open here, you can get all the spirits you want

You live in Missouri right. I'll be in SL and Salem MO. soon on business.

No Illinois just opened there bars and restaurants for outside seating .

Table seating in the parking lot, spaced 6 feet apart?

I imagine

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ask a doctor if its its being pedantic?

Apples and oranges hence our predicament im afraid.

As to your racist Flu-Man-Chu mince, straight out of Trumps ""China"" playbook.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok. That's one.

Outdoor meetings should be allowed, in light of the eased restrictions on outdoor dining. Rather than an attack on religion, one might think it was an oversight.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ask a doctor if its its being pedantic.

Apples and oranges hence our predicament im afraid.

As to your racist Flu-Man-Chu mince, straight out of Trumps ""China"" playbook.

Awww, I hope it offended you.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That doesn't mean it's the only disease caused by a coronavirus. There is more than one coronavirus.

Remember SARS?

SARS is not cold. COVID-19 is not a cold.

edit on 5/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Here we are so deep in the BS that even you, one of the most intelligent scientific minded people on ATS is incapable of accepting the truth. Even after it was proven by mountains of documents.

I'm afraid your desire to pretend "govt and professionalism" would never lie or cheat is working against you.

I remember specifically linking it to you so if you're still in denial that this whole pandemic was a sham, than we've got a very long way to go freeing you from this monster lie they got you chained to.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Even after it was proven by mountains of documents.

You showed one page from what looked like a pamphlet. That's it.

SARS is not cold. COVID-19 is not a cold. Even Limbaugh doesn't say that anymore.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Naw mate offence has to be taken and seldom given. x

Then again im not Chinese, just a lapsed Scottish Protestant.

I hope you come to your senses but chance would be a fine thing indeed.

Godspeed, when enough people die you will finally realise its all about Public Health and little to do with the removal of freedom or religion.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I've been to Target, they're doing the same thing. Had to wait outside for another customer(s) to leave the store. Was pretty uncrowded inside.

I don't darken the doors of Walmart, but our local Target isn't doing any of that at all. Nobody even at the door counting folks, seemed relatively crowded. It was Wednesday when I was there last, decent number of shoppers at 10 in the morning, which was nice to see commerce taking place.

I have noticed a distinct difference in mask wearing practices depending on which store you're in up here. Fred Meyers, for example, probably has 90% of the customers wearing masks. Carr's (Safeway) less than half, maybe even less than a quarter. Target seemed to be *maybe* half of the people wearing masks. All 3 stores in the same general neighborhood. Cabela's and Napa earlier this week had nobody aside from employees wearing masks. I carry one for the off chance I can't complete an errand without it, but I don't wear them as a rule. No real reason to.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

100% in every store I've been in for the past month. A few leave their nose exposed.

The stores require it. Which they can. Sort of like "No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service." I appreciate it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That doesn't mean it's the only disease caused by a coronavirus. There is more than one coronavirus.

Remember SARS?

SARS is not cold. COVID-19 is not a cold.

That's not how it works.

Coronavirus is the physical object.
When a pathogen infects a person detrimentally to the point of showing symptoms of that infection we catagorize it into "conditions" and "diseases".

These words we use for conditions are loose and generic and can change often - though still referring to the same cause (like a virus).

Example:
AIDS is a condition often caused by HIV infection. HIV being the physical virus, AIDS just being a description of the condition it may lead to.

Covid is a virus that causes a condition known as the common Cold. In rare cases it can be life threatening and in those severe rare cases we call it SARS " Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome", which is a CONDITION found in only the rarest cases.

SARS is just a word meaning "this guy's cold is so bad he's getting pneumonia and dying!"

For the other 99.99% of us who won't die from it - it causes a condition known as the common Cold.

Comprende?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If you Masks not up, you not coming in.

You're not coming in if your masks not up.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I don't think that would go over very well in Alaska. There are a couple of smaller niche places that require a mask (I've been in a coffee shop and a sandwich place) that had "Please wear a mask" on the door... I've honored those mainly because I wanted a coffee and a sandwich, but the overall belief is that the major stores would see serious backlash from customers if they attempted to make the masks mandatory. Hell, I think even Costco here dropped the capacity restriction and mask requirements within a couple of weeks of enacting the policy.

AK is a different game than Hawaii. A much different game. (although we Alaskans do enjoy going to Hawaii in around February/March for vacation purposes.)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Covid is a virus

No. COVID-19 is a disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Which is a coronavirus, one of many.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Even after it was proven by mountains of documents.

You showed one page from what looked like a pamphlet. That's it.

SARS is not cold. COVID-19 is not a cold. Even Limbaugh doesn't say that anymore.

I linked to WHO and NIH's main websites.

I guess if a source disproves what you "Want to believe" you'll disregard it as bogus even if it was their official .gov websites???

SARS and the COLD are CONDITIONS that can be caused by Covid, a virus. SARS being the worst and most severe form.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join