It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Food for thought 1320Q17yes, food for thought!

Just to avoid wasting space I'll point out that POTUS last 5 tweets on 29th are really slamming individuals at CNN and "MSNDNC"....

Lyin' Brian Williams - mentioned 3 times! LBW - Leg Before Wicket... will he be judged as having got his body in the way of the "ball of truth" hitting the stumps?
"He’s a true dummy who was thrown off Network News like a dog." = he's a deep state operative!

“anchorman” Don Lemon, the “dumbest man on television”

Psycho Joe “What Ever Happened To Your Girlfriend?” Scarborough, another of the low I.Q. individuals!

MSDNC, a Concast Scam Company

CNN - "They won’t even cover the big breaking news about this scam!"

Is he trying to bait them into litigation so he can give them a show trial and legally enter evidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, very sad. I guess the Harvard/MKULTRA experiments took a toll. Back in '05 when I was working on processors for smartphones I told my team mates that one day these things will become everyone's albatross. They all laughed.

Very insightful.

Cognitive dissonance is at the heart of MKULTRA programming.

Most news reports now are nothing but cognitive dissonance.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The irony is lost on Democrat voters

teechip.com/joebiden2020mask
teechip.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank-you for sharing that info about the President's tweets. He must do it a lot, because social media peeps didn't mention them. I wish I could get an alert to my phone every time President Trump bashes a Media person or Politician!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Big booms incoming May 1 - 17.🤔

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'm not a Democrat voter. You think we're all deep thinkers like you are. What's the IRONY?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
May Flowers. Bad month for da Pope too.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ya know, Pence's Twitter is pretty good.

twitter.com/VP
twitter.com...

Less cluttered than Trump's, and....did anyone ever decode @VP?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
POTUS is fired up on Twitter tonight.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, about to go to bed, so sorry that I haven't fully detailed these but...

Interesting 2 Year DELTAs for April 29th:

Q1296 Personal thank you to the BO, Bakers, and Autists/Anons who continually dedicate their time and energy to the GREAT AWAKENING. You are all Patriots. The hard part is coming to an end. The next phase will bring JUSTICE. Q+

Q1298 Do you believe in coincidences? Think recent Mueller drops. Think private comms.
They fall for it every single time. Risk. Watch what happens.

(Today there was an outage at the same time across a number of games - deleting evidence?

Q1301 DoD tweet: Here comes the BOOM

Q1303 Assets in place

Finally, April 30th now... "Done in [30]"?

May 1st on Friday might be a good day to tweet "My Fellow americans.... the Storm is Upon Us"?

May 8th - 10th: Victory in Europe (VE) day 75th anniversary = CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS (link)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At best it's awkward to have a brand name like Biden's associated with a controversial/deadly/dangerous plague. It's like having Superbowl 50 sponsored by Ebola, or even the recent Lysol misappropriation.

From my political perspective, the irony is that I associate CV-19 with China with Democrats with Sickness with Desperation ...ad infinitum. The Dems see it as empty advertizing space, free of any negative connotation.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Clock ticking on this one;

Rose McGowan lashes out at Democrats, media: 'Now I know too much'

www.foxnews.com...

Deep State black bag job being planned I bet.

She also said "I know things." Probably not the smartest thing to say. Seems those kind of comments bring red scarves and doorknobs into your life.

It was kind of interesting to read her whole rant on the Dems and yet Still be a POTUS hater at the same time. She definitely has a blind side.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

@55true4u raises a good point:

'*' can also be used as a wild card.

WILD CARD = GRAY HAT?
COMEY = SEVERUS ?

Will we all end up judging him differently?

Might be on to something BT...Snape = Comey?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
POTUS is fired up on Twitter tonight.

Did he just call out the dead young intern/woman situation??? Egads.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Quickie: corona

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
I was watching this over in another thread.

What's with the balls again?

Globus cruciger - it means dominion over the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Quick question guys.

Anyone know if Bezos is looped into this somehow. Not mentioned much on qmap. Any info you got would be great. Seems to be largely absent not mentioned in the twitterverse.

You get some more results on qmap if you search for Amazon and WaPo.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Now riddle me this:

Irrfan Khan, ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ Actor and Bollywood Star, Dead at 53

Back in February 2018 Bollyweird mourned the loss of equally young movie star Sridevi who died under rather strange circumstances. I wrote several posts about her death.

first female Bollywood superstar Sridevi Kapoor died in a hotel room in Dubai aged 54. First reports said heart attack. The next day the story changed to: lost her balance under influence of alcohol and drowned in the bathtub. She was a good dancer which means she would not easily loose her sense of balance. I think she may have been silenced so she wouldn't spill the beans on sexual abuse and pedophilia in Bollywood.
link

Feb 2018 - Death of Sridevi Kapoor, 54
Mar 2018 - Irrfan Khan diagnosed with a rare form of cancer
Jun 2018 - Sridevi Kapoor and Irrfan Khan win best actor/actress at "Bollywood Oscars"
Apr 2020 - Death of Irrfan Khan, 53

Plus there's a Hanx Corona synchronicity:

But two of the most prestigious prizes were awarded in the absence of their winners.
Irrfan Khan, known internationally for his roles in blockbusters Life of Pi and Slumdog Millionaire, scooped the prize for best actor in a leading role but did not attend the ceremony after revealing earlier this month that he had a rare tumour.
The 51-year-old Indian actor, who was in the 2016 film Inferno alongside Tom Hanks, is one of Bollywood’s most versatile actor and globally-recognised exports, with a stellar career at home and in Hollywood.

Sridevi, who died in February aged just 54, received the award for best actress in a leading role for her final film, Mom, a thriller in which she seeks to avenge the gang-rape of her stepdaughter, played by Pakistani actress Sajal Ali.

IIFA Awards honours Sridevi, Irrfan Khan with best actor awards

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The torrent seems to be a dead end. It's just a catalogue of various files (movies, audiobooks, car manuals etc) with associated torrents.

From my investigations, it seems that there were some files on that site that were locked by order of the Russian government.

There's a possibility that there is some video torrent buried in all the categories that is listed under a different name (which is what I would do if I had some incriminating evidence that I knew would be destroyed otherwise - like for instance, I'd hide anything regarding money laundering under the movie title 'A Fistful of Dollars' - but unless you know what you were looking for or were prepared to download every single movie and document to check and see if it was something else, there's no way to know for sure.

Each file has something like this in the title:

6E4F508FC80521851C3831F5048D714A74E74810
64010ACC20813614C92265403FD1556A71BBDFA0

I'm not saying it's nothing, but it's nothing you can make sense of without more resources.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ummmmmm, so who does this look like to you guys?

The implications are mind blowing - ill just wait to see if it gains any traction around here first. But, wow....

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join