It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION GRIDLOCK Lansing YouTube Livestream

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Nyiah
Yeah, and trucks hauling boats, and trailers with lawnmowers....

About all the Non essential bases covered!
Although it looks like it has thinned out alot, since noon today.

I'm curious if the news tonight, will show the thinned down traffic, or the wall to wall, that it was earlier.

Indeed it does. I saw a photo of one earlier, nice cabin cruiser with a sign, "I identify as a kayak!" LMFAO

I stepped away for a few minutes. Are the semi cabs on the PortlandAndy stream actually honking along with protesters, too?? Damn, I'd LOVE to see a bird's eye satellite shot to see the full extent of people there today O.O
edit on 4/15/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: And it's being deliberately stymied by the po-po, been listening to the scanner audio on the Gloomtube stream. They're coordinating to isolate & redirect people out of the area. IMO, that's just going to piss everyone off and might backfire hard.
edit on 4/15/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Spacespider
What is it about ?

People are mad because they can buy alcohol, but not seeds from the stores they want to buy them from.
It's not that they can't buy them, they just can't buy them from certain stores.

No, they are pissed at the nonsensical reasoning for such controlling restrictions. The Governor says it is to reduce the number of contacts and keep essentials safer. Where before when you left your home, you had only one stop shopping and then could return home. Now, you are forced to go to multiple locations to get what is on your list and now encountering even more people.

Same with lawn care businesses or tree trimmer services deemed non-essential by our dear Governor. Instead of having 1 professional handling the tasks at hand, you now have 30 untrained individuals attempting to maintain their own properties and all needing to make an extra trip to the gas station. Or worse, seriously injuring themselves from sharp blades and needing to be rushed to urgent care or the ER.

There are far more senseless restrictions that logic and common sense creates questions on what really is going on and it does not seem to be good for the State of Michigan and her citizens. Thus, while Operation Gridlock may seem childish to some, others recognize the spirit of the citizens to cry out with one voice to get the national news attention. It is to be heard. To get others to awaken and remember that the Governor works for all of Michigan citizens. Her job is to lead through representation, not dictate on her own terms.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Yeah, nice pic on the main page of NBC news of a bunch of morons claiming herd immunity and standing next to each other of the steps of the state house. Idiots think herd immunity simply means gathering in a group lol

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

This protest is now getting national attention from the news Outlets who are not big players in the hoax. Or those, like Fox News, who at least listen to the public.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Funny, I'd more closely attach fascism to a bunch of clowns who are willing to spread disease because they cant buy lawn furniture.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah, she doesn't care what Michiganders want, she is going to do what she wants.

The problem is, that several of the small business, here in our small town, are planning on opening, the beginning of May. They have had it.

And I don't blame them.
And I doubt it is just our little town thinking this way.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Um, yeah, as long as you're the only person out and about. Immune compromised? Sorry, cant go to the store because some doofus is the only one allowed out. He's infected, but of no danger to anyone because no one else is allowed to do anything. Possibly the dumbest comment I've ever read 9n here, and that's saying something.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks like the police have the cars out, trying to stop it.

they should just surround the cop cars, with their trucks.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Also, of note, when I was watching the livestreams earlier on Facebook. I noticed a vehicle actually had a Biden campaign sign on it. Many suppose those who joined into this gridlock had to be all Trumpers, but they are not. They were a bipartisan mix of actual citizens who are all against the excessive additional restrictions...not the actual quarantine actions that were originally taken.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Amazing....

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Dumber than saying that everyone should stay home and only go to very specific places while shortening the window that they are open and available?

If you are immunocompromised, you need to take measures to protect yourself. Not only from the covidya.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Funny, I'd more closely attach fascism to a bunch of clowns who are willing to spread disease because they cant buy lawn furniture.

...then you have zero understanding of what fascism is and your opinion on the matter is as useful as nipples on a boar.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Ah, so you don't read your own material?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, she doesn't care what Michiganders want, she is going to do what she wants.

The problem is, that several of the small business, here in our small town, are planning on opening, the beginning of May. They have had it.

And I don't blame them.
And I doubt it is just our little town thinking this way.

Frankly, I doubt many still buy any of her drivel anymore anyway. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see a lot of businesses open back up as early as next week and give her the finger. Businesses can't keep going like this, they can't survive doing this crap, it's the nature of wanting to live in a capitalist economy & society. If people want the country to carry on and still be able to hold it up as an example of what they think is so fantastic on this rock, what supposedly makes us SO much better than the rest, then they're going to have to suck it up, learn to mitigate personally and/or self-isolate and quit bitching about those who don't.

If the bootlickers can't wrap their heads around that, that's just too damn bad. Other less capitalistic countries are available, they can pick one and go live there instead.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Looks like the police have the cars out, trying to stop it.

they should just surround the cop cars, with their trucks.

To be fair for the police, the protests were planned action known to occur between 9 am-1 pm in front of the Capitol. Operation Gridlock participants were advised to blow their horns wherever they were from noon to 12:19pm.

I am guessing that many joined in upon hearing and seeing the news. In which case, they have no real idea of what the protocols were but wanted to be heard too.

link   

originally posted by: bender151

How about gardening supplies to grow food? Material to repair/maintain your home?

Because that's what this is about.

link   

This is potentially a troubling development out of Michigan. Could lead to further infringement upon resident's personal Rights and Freedoms.

www.clickondetroit.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What if all the business opened up?

What would the government do?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is potentially a troubling development out of Michigan. Could lead to further infringement upon resident's personal Rights and Freedoms.

www.clickondetroit.com...

< phone rings >

Me: "What the hell do you want?"
Government: "We want to ask you abo--"
Me:" F# you" < click, blocks number >

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I'd neither answer nor return those calls. See nothing, say nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join