It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION GRIDLOCK Lansing YouTube Livestream

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

But not because everyone went home. That is the BS part of this. Because for some reason, there is no video. That should not happen in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Here’s our governor’s response, it’s absolutely despicable; she’s using it as a ruse and pushing it off as politicalPolitical rally not really about stay at home order

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: JinMI

Please elaborate.
I'm not a Redditor nor do I play one on television.

He means to say it's full of "Yes, Master, whatever you say, Master" types, as opposed to "How about you piss off now" types.

Reddit is absolutely full of conformists and globalists it seems certain subjects and/or posts are heavily censored as well.
edit on 15-4-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The cowardice and fear of some extends beyond their own walls and into the walls of their neighbors. It is why "People are scared and hurting" was effective in New Zealand to convince the majority to surrender their firearms... logic and reason exit the performance as soon as fear and emotional pablum takes the stage.

Can you please explain to me how the fear of loosing your rights, isn't an emotional response as well? Both thoughts cause an emotional reaction in people. To imply that one is emotional and the other isn't, well that is simply dishonest.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh the irony.

Ats is full of pro trump echo-chamber types who accept anything as gospel if it's from their preferred single source of info.

You lot are just as guilty of the exact same thing, just from the other side.

Plenty of people on here are incapable of objectivity.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join