It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson issues the warning most of us knew was coming.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Can anyone here find the original video where Ryan said all that ?

Not that I don't believe it but we need the raw source.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I Would like to see that too and also if anybody knows, has the WHO stopped giving updates. It used to be televised daily in the early stages and then they just stopped in early March. cant find recent ones online either unless im looking in the wrong place.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

Yeah, we need to confirm every single word said, it's too important to just trust only one source, as good as it might be considered.

What I found in youtube is that there are many videos of Ryan with the same clothes and same stage backround, with different posting dates. I didn't find one where he said that yet.
edit on 7-4-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet so I'll express 2 things we all must keep in mind.

1. The military has stepped up its patrol off the southern coast of the US. Locations are classified . ( reason, drug cartel control ) maybe not true. Chinese hot spots in the Caribbean. President Trump is silent on this. Why... Great threat being posed at American interest now. (consider this MIM's "street talk". Check out Stars and Stripes and Military Times to see what is available ) Poor Trump is so dang busy these days with so many problems. ( idsa.in... )

2. This is where the " the silent truth is being hidden from the general population" and why containment is important.
( www.thebody.com...) What I'm saying here is possibly the real reason what is happening all around the world. The BIG question is this: After being infected with the corona virus and been successfully treated, can the virus still be transmitted by having sex with your partner.
Personally I think we'll be seeing a lot of research coming out on this.

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just wait until all these masks are used for widespread nefarious purposes.

I guarantee you..

THAT'S COMING.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Great Thread, Helious.

Tucker isn't scared to think critically and voice his concerns.

Canada is taking this opportunity to trample all over our freedoms. This seems like a Globally Co-ordinated effort at a complete power grab.

In our little city of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, we have a complete lockdown of "non-essential" services.

Our biggest employer is still open though (Algoma Steel). They employ thousands and have a work environment that is impossible to social distance with, not that it matters. They ended my contract rebuilding the Coke Oven Regenerators on March 20, kicked all the contractors out (only contractors catch viruses you know, lol).

Fast food is still open (no danger of your food being contaminated by some p'd off employee being forced to work).

We have the CERB (Canadian Emergency Relief Benefit) which will give 2k a month to those who lost jobs, but if you work at Micky D's you get nadda. Also, if you left your job voluntarily you don't get anything either.

None of these measure make common sense. A 3 year old could see through this s#it.

Stay Safe

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

This is the full video. Not the original source since I don't have a subscription, but I think this is what you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Before giving credit to Tucker, we must confirm that information. I didn't find any other video where Ryan said that.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Nope, that's not the original video. That's the same one from Fox News.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Ok here is the full Official Transcript.

I found it by doing whats called an "Internet Search".

PDF Transcript from WHO

Starts at 00:49:04

edit on 4/7/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They haven't done anything. The only thing they've done is make a bunch of mostly gullible people scared. And when another month or 2 goes by and the weather is nicer and people are still stuck in their homes, still stuck dealing with BS guidelines they know are BS...then what? There's no armies in place. Everyone still has their guns. The police will stand down when citizens stand up because they'll stand up with them. It might be a little diff in these small towns than in the big ones. They don't have anything in place and this hasn't been a silent take over. It's been a scared to death take over. A temporary one. And yeah, i'm leaning towards mass incompetence on every level of every government but you know, you just can't plan for a virus on a global scale. It's good this one ain't an extinction level virus or yeah, we'd all be pretty hosed, and things would be MUCH MUCH worse right now.
edit on 7-4-2020 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Ok here is the full Official Transcript.

I found it by doing whats called an "Internet Search".

PDF Transcript from WHO

Starts at 00:49:04

Yes, you got it. Thank you so much. I still wonder why that part of the video is not available.

EDIT : Just found the video :

edit on 7-4-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
They haven't done anything. The only thing they've done is make a bunch of mostly gullible people scared. And when another month or 2 goes by and the weather is nicer and people are still stuck in their homes, still stuck dealing with BS guidelines they know are BS...then what? There's no armies in place. Everyone still has their guns. The police will stand down when citizens stand up because they'll stand up with them. It might be a little diff in these small towns than in the big ones. They don't have anything in place and this hasn't been a silent take over. It's been a scared to death take over. A temporary one. And yeah, i'm leaning towards mass incompetence on every level of every government but you know, you just can't plan for a virus on a global scale. It's good this one ain't an extinction level virus or yeah, we'd all be pretty hosed, and things would be MUCH MUCH worse right now.

I think for America it has to do a little with the fact that China now is our neighbor in the region.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not the # 2 is a real possibility.

If not then I'll just say this, THERE IS NO DRUG THAT CAN CURE THE VIRUS YET. Yes, there is very good promises with over 40 types of drugs now in use, but hey guys, we simply can't see what "God " sees at this moment in time.

Oh, and I mentioned this maybe before: There will be no fun under the sun for the next 3 years. PM me and I'll explain why.
edit on 0400000016282020-04-07T06:28:16-05:00281604am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Helious

The end question in the vid, how is going to the grocery store any different than going to work? That’s a dumb question. Most people work 40+ hours a week and depending on their job come into contact with hundreds if not thousand of people. I spend max one and a half hour at the grocery store every two weeks. Stores now are starting to limit people and have spacing requirements.

If there is no conspiracy and we look at just numbers and “chances” of catching this, there is no comparison between the two.

Not saying there won’t be repercussions from joblessness.

Yes ... my immediate thoughts when I first saw Tucker's opinion piece: WTF?!? 8+ hours at work everyday is nothing compared to breezing through a grocery store.

The way people come to work sick these days does nothing other than piss me off (my own rant for another time).

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

The ones that should get more nervous about this are those who reported sick themselves and didn't go back to work. It'll be like saying "Come here to take me".

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Ending shortly? Here in MI? Did you not hear miss crazy? She wants it to go through June. I really hope they don't vote for that.

But she also wanted them all to come in to vote, so....
she's an idiot.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Tucker and his team did well on this one. I know there will be many who will not listen to what is said and evaluate for themselves. They see "Tucker" or "Fox" and that is the end of the listening and thinking. Oh well...

I have no medical background but I have had so many questions about this whole affair. Questions about things we're doing which do not reconcile with the stated goal. The grocery store is a glaring example.

Quarantining and the other sacrifices people are making are huge. What this does to the economy and families finances is devastating. Will the cure be worse than the disease? No one can say yet.

I get angry watching all these lying despot wanna-be's (e.g. mayor of LA) showing their true colors at the drop of a hat. No wonder Americans get pissed off at the "government". The system is OK but the POS's which walk the halls? Talk about pollution.

I hope the nurses, doctors, researchers, etc. working on the CV problem get all the strength and enlightenment needed. I hope those stricken by CV get healed. I hope those struggling to keep a roof over their head and food on their table receive relief.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Federal, state and local government is so incompetent to a point that they need a complete overhaul.

That's too harsh.

no living politician has seen this before, unless you get out a ouija board and channel Winston Churchill to ask him how he coped with the spanish flu. leinancy needs to be applied, our current politicians are doing their best, doesn't matter if you swing left or right, it's not their fault for the made in China (emphasis on made) they can only do so much.

What would you do if an alien from another planet knocked on your door? say hello? give a thumbs up? shoot them? that is a similar situation every politician in the world is dealing with right now.

edit on 7-4-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

one of the top news anchors

*giggles*

Yeah. Alright. Let's say you and the top news whatever have a point there, what are you going to do about it? Vote for Bernie and a decent healthcare system to prevent anything like this in the future?

Yeah. No. So what? Jump!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Federal, state and local government is so incompetent to a point that they need a complete overhaul.

That's too harsh.

no living politician has seen this before, unless you get out a ouija board and channel Winston Churchill to ask him how he coped with the spanish flu. leinancy needs to be applied, our current politicians are doing their best, doesn't matter if you swing left or right, it's not their fault for the made in China (emphasis on made) they can only do so much.

What would you do if an alien from another planet knocked on your door? say hello? give a thumbs up? shoot them? that is a similar situation every politician in the world is dealing with right now.

Yeah they're doing their best by going on VACATION for close to THREE WEEKS in the beginning of a national emergency!!!

Are you kidding me??

By all means let's support and defend the very people that are obliterating the economy and bankrupting the entire country with their bailouts and "stimulus" initiatives. 🤦🏽‍♂️

🙄

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join