It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson issues the warning most of us knew was coming.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good evening ATS,

Unfortunately, I have to supply you with this video and in the 43 years I have been alive I don't think I can honestly say any one piece of media is more important to watch.

When you have one of the top news anchors in the country saying this, it is very, very important and if you are smart, you listen because it means the tip of the iceberg. What is happening in the United States and across the world right now doesn't make any logical sense. The numbers, the threat, the "carnage". None of it.

You owe it to yourself to watch this clip, it will be the most thought provoking 13 minutes of your life in recent times, guaranteed.

youtu.be...

I always tell my family and friends that things will be alright, things are just being overblown but tonight was the night I actually sat down with my wife and we discussed what is happening in a very real and tangible sense and we are both very scared for our children and ourselves and it isn't because of Covid-19.

There is far too much about the current state of mitigation of this pandemic that doesn't make any rational or logical sense. It hasn't to me, my wife or literally ANYONE we know. Regardless of what happens on a national stage when you can talk to 100 or more people in your social circles and they all conclude the same thing then I start to make the assumption it is that way across America and start to think some things that are going on are manufactured because if they aren't..........

Federal, state and local government is so incompetent to a point that they need a complete overhaul.
edit on 7-4-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can honestly say that there is nothing surprising in that report. This is pretty much what I've seen coming since shortly after the beginning. This thing got bizarre real quick.

We are being played. It may, in the long run, be a mistake for me to express that opinion in such a public forum.
edit on 2020 4 07 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Left side or right; that was a great video and the information within was worth listening to. People will deny but this just reinstated the uncertainty of the entire situation. Stay safe and use your critical thinking

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Honestly, I have no conspiracy minded sentiments on this right now. What I have as do you and millions of other Americans is a situation that doesn't make any rational sense.

If the virus is as deadly and as dangerous as is claimed, the mitigation for it is completely inadequate. The local grocery store I go to which is packed every day has shopping carts lined up like normal with almost no one using gloves or masks. If the virus as claimed can live on plastic and medal for up to 72 hours, how many people are being infected that way or through gas pumps?

Shutting down the economy while funneling everyone into the hot spots of infection in the country seems less by accident because those in charge can't be that stupid because all of my friends (some not so smart) said that from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Rewarded for turning people in was mentioned around 9 minutes in.

I asked when it would happen 5 or 6 days ago. That didn't take long.

Never watched Tucker before, but this is a very good piece. The lockdown crew will be in shortly.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The Presidential seal and flag has not been on display since 16 March

I dont know if the Republic still exists

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Some will disagree with me but in my opinion, Tucker Carlson is one of the last "true" journalist's left in the media. He gives it to plenty of Republicans on the daily.

He may be the only anchor I actually trust across all TV media platforms including Fox News.

Tucker and Joe Rogan, Joe is my guy! That said, even if you don't like him, don't like Fox news or just don't want to deal with the stomach churning partisan politics we have witnessed since this whole impeachment event, you still NEED to watch the video in the OP.

I can't stress enough that this is an issue that all Americans need to come together on and figure out. Something isn't right.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The end question in the vid, how is going to the grocery store any different than going to work? That’s a dumb question. Most people work 40+ hours a week and depending on their job come into contact with hundreds if not thousand of people. I spend max one and a half hour at the grocery store every two weeks. Stores now are starting to limit people and have spacing requirements.

If there is no conspiracy and we look at just numbers and “chances” of catching this, there is no comparison between the two.

Not saying there won’t be repercussions from joblessness.
edit on 7-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Some will disagree with me but in my opinion, Tucker Carlson is one of the last "true" journalist's left in the media. He gives it to plenty of Republicans on the daily.

He may be the only anchor I actually trust across all TV media platforms including Fox News.

Tucker and Joe Rogan, Joe is my guy! That said, even if you don't like him, don't like Fox news or just don't want to deal with the stomach churning partisan politics we have witnessed since this whole impeachment event, you still NEED to watch the video in the OP.

I can't stress enough that this is an issue that all Americans need to come together on and figure out. Something isn't right.

You realize that your comment will enrage 99 percent of the MSM, and 99 percent of social media influencers and also 4 percent of the general populace.....

Wait, that seems like cause for concern.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The end question in the vid, how is going to the grocery store any different than going to work? That’s a dumb question. Most people work 40+ hours a week and depending on their job come into contact with hundreds if not thousand of people. I spend max one and a half hour at the grocery store every two weeks. Stores now are starting to limit people and have spacing requirements.

If there is no conspiracy and we look at just numbers and “chances” of catching this, there is no comparison between the two.

Not saying there won’t be repercussions from joblessness.

I see where your coming from and I get that point of view. That said, here is why you are wrong.

People that work in a factory, office setting do come into contact with hundreds or thousands of people. If it is a controlled environment then maybe the same people but if not such as vendors that deliver food and alcohol to restaurants and fast food chains that remain open then they do, daily.

Everyone else, in other words, those that have been forced home or have lost their jobs because they were deemed nonessential, assuming they continue to go to the gas station, the grocery store or the "quick mart", how are they made safer by being out of THEIR work place?

My step sons dad works for a factory for Fischer Nuts. 18 people in his factory of 1100 workers have tested positive but the factory remains open because, we can't possible disrupt the making and distribution nuts........ Right?

You see, it's more complicated than you think on first glance, I was guilty of not thinking it through at first as well but when you start to really ponder and reflect on it, it becomes pretty obvious pretty fast, it doesn't make any sense.

Closing some things but leaving the biggest avenues of infection to do business as usual is counter productive and they know that.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
the thread from 2 weeks ago....a vision of a new digital I D being required set the bombs falling. and some were missing seen disappearing

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

One of his best shows. The man is not wrong.
Dont have much else to add beyond that.

Maybe that I see the argument for limiting the response to appropriate measures centered around local infection and threat assessment by state leaders.

In NYC I think WE needed a mandatory quarantine w/ a hard lockdown for a month. The rest of the country less so.

LA as an example, with twice the land and half the population, I would say should get a partial lockdown of ALL commercial activity and army personnel take over stores and trucks...

In Texas a similar response.

In NY just send resources and money.

To less populated areas with no large infection hotspots maybe just precautions made mandatory like masks and social distancing but no disruption of normal activity.

Something like that. Thing is something like that takes time and experience to develop and that's exactly whats being used and made in this situation.

I am more worried about the loss of life in NY at the moment. I trust everyones local leaders and federal representatives less than I do my own, but I trust my own in certain instances of mutual survival.

Do what you know is right for your state and city.

We are in a NY state of mind here and I cant speak to the situation of others. This was all even too little in NYC if you ask me. The bit in the video about it being absurd to go grocery shopping as a neighborhood in a shared enclosed supermarket was spot on.

Thats why we have a spare fridge and filled it along with all the pantries weeks before the rush.

Pandemic = Absolute Isolation or martial law I thought. This pseudo pandemic training exercise seems more like a.....pseudo pandemic training exercise.

edit on 7-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Could this whole e economical situating be a way for the whole world to do a economical reset with China? We owe them trillions and we want paybacks for the virus.... Just my 2 cents worth.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It's too bad the $2.2 Trillion Covid-19 package #3 contained so much money for state governments.

When our low-IQ Illinois governor (JB Pritzker) shut down the state on March 14th, the revenue started rapidly declining, due to so many laid off, and less $$$ from sales taxes due to stores/restaurants being closed. Illinois was already flat broke.

If Congress had not doled out billions of dollars to the states, many of them would be looking to get back to business as usual, as fast as possible.

After the $2.2T Covid-19 package was signed into law, Pritzker extended the Illinois shut-down to April 30th. Oh well, Illinois residents are getting what we deserve for electing a corrupt idiot.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Why would we reset to align with China.

We have massive debt, but China isn't the big fish everyone thinks. 30 percent of our national debt is held by foreign interests. Of that, china is about 15 percent(of the 30, or more importantly 5 percent of all national us debt).

This China owns America, from a debt standpoint, is BS.

Their biggest hand in this poker game is manufacturing capacity. But we can shift that pretty hard to their disadvantage within a few months. Whether by shifting it back home or to other Asian regions like Taiwan, India, etc.

China is not, or never had been what many hoped and dreamed(especially the Chinese) on a global scale. All they had was at the hands of us political sellouts, in a way, we gave it and we can take it away just as fast. I hope we, and the rest of the world do.

www.marketwatch.com...

edit on 7-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The local grocery store I go to which is packed every day has shopping carts lined up like normal with almost no one using gloves or masks.

This was true for such a long time, but isn't odd that now all of a sudden city officials are mandating the wearing of masks out in public? Heck, depending where you live, you may even face a fine if you leave your house without wearing a mask.

Wear a mask or face a fine: Texas town says you have to cover your mouth, nose when you leave home

Just today, the county executive in my city recommended that people should start wearing masks when they leave their homes beginning next Monday.

Monroe County is recommending that all residents wear a cloth-based mask when outside, effective Monday.

Seems to be a little late in the game for these measures, don't you think?

Instead of questioning their strategy that put many Americans under lockdown, "the powers that be" are now changing the playbook to keep their control over us. They want you to believe that now it's safer for the community if we all wear masks while out in public.

So why continue to keep people out of work?

Tucker makes an excellent point in the linked video. Why are Americans allowed to go shopping inside an enclosed store, but not in an enclosed office or manufacturing plant? Perhaps they don't want us to know that most of us already have been exposed to this virus and have an immunity against it.

Nope, that would be a bad thing to disclose, especially for the millions unemployed who are literally losing their minds, as they struggle to pay their bills and keep their homes.

edit on 4/7/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

OMG!!! I've just realised neither has the UK one when reports from government have been on the news! 😳🤯😱 WTF is going on!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

They finally took over...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Look, here's the thing. We shut down normal contact points like most businesses, eateries, theaters, bars, gyms and such.

What has struck me as totally absurd to the point of frustration is the grocery stores. Packed. Right next to each other with virtually no concern for infection. And that's NOT because of the government. The government wasn't ignoring the advice, the population was.

So we're staying home from work, the gym, going out in general and everyone ignored the most likely place to spread the infection. For weeks. And now (like here in MIchigan), that stay at home order will be ending shortly.

But the grocery stores didn't start limiting the shoppers until this past weekend. Which means we've been wasting our time and money for the past few weeks and (this is the key part) we have to start this all over.

In the end, it's not the government (although they should have more clear, like they were talking to 2 year olds) should have made customer limits mandatory from the beginning and we would have been out of the woods, good to go, ready to get on with our lives. Instead, as usual, the people were too stupid to elect responsible leaders and too stupid to think for themselves. Again.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I don't know what side of the state you're on, but on my side (West side) the store's aren't brimming with people. I'm sure some in higher pop neighborhoods are, but not the ones we go to. There's people, but it's more a show of who still has employment and thus money, because the steep drop-off in fellow shoppers the past few weeks is highly indicative of who's BROKE right now.

And you can harp on people not doing what the government demands all you want, it's not going to accomplish anything when, for example, the elderly snub the elderly shopping hours, keep going to work, go to parks, etc. And not many of them are willing to slap masks on their faces, either. What are you going to do, yell at them like children? You're more liable to walk away red-faced and humiliated after a good, well-earned MYOB reaming than having changed anyone's mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join