It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson issues the warning most of us knew was coming.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In my opinion when this is over only the businesses they want will return and the government will want as many people as possible relying on them to get buy . It looks to me like a way to control everyone . My wife and I are retired and only affected buy movies and the ymca being closed . Going grocery shopping is something that needs to be planned out , it is inconvenient but doable . There will be less people on social security and medicare-medicade and more people on welfare . The Government will tell you what is best for you and there is no need for personal protection . Just ask Governor Whitmer from Michigan , she knows everything

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Its a great segment and again shows why tucker is one of the only good people on msm

The questions he is asking should have been asked by every single one of us, and answered before and all during their reaction to this virus.

I watched so called small government conservatives on this very site and all over the country cheer on the government reaction and demand we not make them answer these sorts of questions because people would die

Every day we see more and more evidence this crisis is being overblown and more importantly abused to give government more power and to destroy the working class

These people dont care if the facts say a lock down is more harmful than good; all they carte about is their feelings that they are scared and this will somehow help

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

With regards to bailouts and giving money to the people. They have been giving massive amounts out whenever they see fit to prop the share market up, and the banks. If you realize that the consumer is also too big to fail it falls into place being a consumer is a job as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think if you can see the stored coffins and razor wire atop the fema camps; you should be able to see the end result of

Covid-19. Or perhaps I'm just paranoid.....

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I can honestly say that there is nothing surprising in that report. This is pretty much what I've seen coming since shortly after the beginning. This thing got bizarre real quick.

We are being played. It may, in the long run, be a mistake for me to express that opinion in such a public forum.

Not a mistake at all. Go ahead a freely tell us what you know. I know the whole thing is a pandemic hoax because of the timing of it. The CDC announced the first case of coronavirus in the U.S. inside the 40th week. The globalist group utilize a 280- day calendar (40 weeks) to manipulate the stock market and further their social engineering agenda. We are currently in Week 11. The next week 40 is the week of Halloween which should be plenty scary.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I believe this was all planned out years ago, and manufactured to crash the economy. It was likely even planned long before Trump, and would have been just another nail in the coffin of America and the western world. With Trump in play it is also being used to try to bring him down.
I believe there are good guys that either acted against this virus somehow to make it less potent, or are using this shutdown time to fight against the cabal. We'll see whose right in the coming weeks I guess

(post by Generation9 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Dr Michael Ryan, Executive Director, WHO Health Emergencies Programme

Hahaha, so this scumbag suggests to take my family away from me.

Let me tell you something Mike:
Not even to my worst enemy would I openly threaten to take his family away from him like his wife, children, mother, father. It is the unspoken rule and you dont break it. Its a man to man issue and if you threaten families like you just did you must not value your own family or your own life.

Get it through your soft reptilian skull with your junk dna. You are not taking anyone away from any family. Its time for every real men to start writing names of all the WHO members or anyone threatening your safety or freedom to move. The guillotines are sharp and ready to be used.

Dont make the Angel mad!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Federal, state and local government is so incompetent to a point that they need a complete overhaul.

That's too harsh.

It is way too harsh, especially considering we have the opportunity every 2-4 years to completely overhaul the system... we elect the worst politicians because the electorate itself (us) is corrupt. Just look at all the liberal states raising minimum wage to buy votes knowing full well it will do nothing but raise inflation and crush peoples retirement so they are more govt dependent.

Term limits would go a long way, but just look at the candidates for democratic president. I know im the wrong person to judge being a hard righty, but what a lackluster group to pick from.

We are able to skate by some years, but when you need leadership, you really need it. But thats not how we vote.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: incoserv
The local grocery store I go to which is packed every day has shopping carts lined up like normal with almost no one using gloves or masks. If the virus as claimed can live on plastic and medal for up to 72 hours, how many people are being infected that way or through gas pumps?

So let's consider your point you just made. We've (nationwide) been doing this scenario now for 3+ weeks. Stay home and only go to the store. The one communal spot where anything can be transmitted. Totally makes sense. So....

If the hysteria from the media is to be believed and the infection rates are as high as the hysterical mockingbird media claims then the virus should in fact have already spread in massive numbers (the tens of millions) across the entire United States.

Yet...it has not.

I also find it interesting the fact that the vast majority of people who are tested are actually negative for coronavirus. Using Florida as an example of all the people tested to date 91% tested negative. That means that of 150,000 people who thought they were sick with the virus 135,300 went home negative for coronavirus. Less than 10% test positive for the virus in Florida.

Meaning that 135,300 people went home sick with something else. Not Covid-19. So using basic common sense let's ask ourselves what shares identical characteristics to Covid-19 symptoms. Hmmmm....the flu.

Meaning 90% of the people are not testing positive for Covid-19 yet they are in fact sick and most likely it is the flu they are sick with. Yet, the media doesn't bother to illustrate this fact.

Another fact is if you are old, have a history of prior health issues, have a weak immune system, are a smoker, or have general poor respiratory health then you are going to be just as susceptible to possible death from the flu as you are with Covid-19.

We know this is true because less than 2 years ago we set a new record in the US with flu and tuberculosis deaths. More than 20,000,000 people contracted the flu and tuberculosis (combined) and more than 1.5 million people died from tuberculosis alone during that time frame.

Funny how we didn't hear a damn thing about any of this.

People who believe the absolute junk the mockingbird media is pumping out are sheep. Do some basic research people and pull your head out of the sand.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bartholomeo

I have 3 children in my house and if anyone intends on separating them from me, they had better bring more than a piece of paper. I don't care if China is launching nukes from space.

America isn't Europe or Australia. We haven't been neutered by bans on guns so maybe they should save that rhetoric for the places they may be able to enforce it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Grab your guns and bibles they're coming for your children. Downplay the issue all you want go tell that to the Hospital workers in New York New Jersey and Detroit. Coming soon to a city near you.

edit on 8-4-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I have always liked Tucker, he always says things as they are. My concern now is, are these potable tests that are being sent to our homes, in place to weed out those they can deem ill and start making mass round ups of people and their family members. This is all very worrying, more worrying then an invisible virus that from the numbers, is less likely to kill me then depression could for many of us.

After watching his show last night, I asked my husband that question. Will the government eventually give each member of a household a mandatory appt time to come for your 'test' and then start separating people that are positive?? What if you opt not to have a test done? Fines? Jail Time? I'm probably too far out there thinking all of this, but, with all of this going on, the government still has time, and money, to send me voicemails reminding me I haven't sent in my census information yet telling them how many people live in my house. It does tend to make the mind wonder. I work for a small business that is about the crumble in Michigan. We cannot make it until June. Period.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I can honestly say that there is nothing It may, in the long run, be a mistake for me to express that opinion in such a public forum.

If that’s the case then I’m screwed.

In multiple threads I’ve been pounding the drum that this is all BS from the start.

Took a lot of # for that because I “didn’t get it”.... nope. I got it. It just wasn’t the “official narrative”.

Glad to see others are finally waking up.
edit on 8-4-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I live in Germany - almost no one believes in the official story anymore.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

The next week 40 is the week of Halloween which should be plenty scary.

Is that a prediction? Just trying to follow along with this 40 week calendar

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

It is a prediction in the sense that every 40 weeks the globalist group will publish a message in the mainstream media indicating the direction the stock market will take. Think about a water lock that raises a ship up or lowers it down. The time period of 40 weeks is the "lock" and the media story is the "key" to understanding which direction the market is moving. Is the bias up or down? You must know how to interpret the language. It is based on occult philosophy and archetypal symbolism.

So what I'm saying is that in the week before Halloween (that would be week number 40) we will get some sort of message about the stock market's direction in the next 40 weeks. Sometimes these stories are not even related to the business world in any way. They like to use stories of missing/kidnapped people such as Holly Bobo. Her story was played in the news for weeks and weeks and months on end until suddenly one 40th week they reported that two men searching for herbs in the woods stumbled upon a skull that turned out to be the skull of Holly Bobo. Quite puzzling if you don't know how to approach it. The key to understanding is knowing that they always reference a "quest". Like old stories of King Arthur's knights on a quest. Look up "quest" and see that it is a search, hunt, pursuit, expedition, adventure, journey, voyage, trek, travels, wandering, journeying, exploration, venture, undertaking, crusade, mission, pilgrimage or errand. Got that? Now you can see that the story told us about two men questing. The were searching. Another thing you need to know is that there are words used to describe the stock market's ups and downs, such as "out" and "in". A market will break "out" and head higher, or break down and head lower. Stock prices are said to come "in" when they are dropping lower. Now you know that "out" is up and "in" is down. How is this? Because when somebody goes questing they head out on a quest. The opposite is when they come back home or come in from a quest. The final key piece of information which is quite hidden, very occult, is that the "skull" is a symbol of the summer solstice. It is an actual space/time coordinate. So when bankers/brokers/traders are counting the weeks, waiting for the 40th, and then they see two men questing until they find a skull and come back to tell the story they know the stocks are headed higher until summer solstice when they will then turn and come back down. Go look at your stock charts and you will see that the stocks did exactly that.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

The yellow "40" in September marks the week of 2014-09-07 to 2014-09-13.
The yellow "40" in June marks the week of 2015-06-14 to 2015-06-20. In 2015, summer solstice was Sunday, June 21.

Week number 1 (1 of 40) in September 2014 was a tall white candlestick up week as traders in the know began to run prices up. But then suddenly the market dropped severely for several weeks? Yes, larger funds had been extending shorts from February and they had to drive prices down, cover their shorts and then surge back up. The market gets bludgeoned by the largest market participants. The stock prices literally get beat down or lifted up as if by magic by the largest players. It is a fact. No question.

So once they covered up and got back on track the market rose until summer solstice.

You knew the market was going to rise until summer solstice. The Holly Bobo story in the 40th week told you so. It just happened to be the case that summer solstice was the day after the next 40th week. So you knew for a fact that the market bias was upwards. Even when it was falling you should have been buying because you knew the fix was in, it's a lock, the key told you so. When the stocks dropped you were getting an even better price for shares that were bound to be higher by the time the 40-week period was over. And they were. Much higher. The whole game is rigged by occult collusion.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

I do not know what will happen the week before Halloween. I only count the weeks and look for the story and watch the stock market trade accordingly.

If you were really clever you could figure out what the story might be perhaps? You would have to really have your finger on the pulse of the globalist agenda. If you could have called, in advance, "coronavirus" the week of January 19, 2020 you'd be a really super cool dude!

So start tuning in, get to thinking, dwell upon it, and then tell us all what will happen the week of October 25, 2020. I'll be impressed certainly.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

The stock market represents the "hero" of the questing stories. The market is always questing ever higher. It is the individual hero and also the collective group of all heroes, or the congregation, questing for the Holy Grail. Go look at the 40 weeks described by the week of April 14, 2019 and January 19, 2020. In the week of April 14, 2019 we get the story of a rooftop fire at the Cathedral of Notre Dame. Start to think it through.... church, fire, during construction, nobody hurt, no congregation, the "heroes" are at home not out questing, but there is "fire" in the church, the stocks move down until Pentecost when the Holy Spirit fills the congregation and "fire" lifts the market upwards, upwards until the week of January 19,2020 when the CDC announces the first case of the new novel coronavirus in the United States. We are quickly given the background, comes from China, they're quarantined, they're in their homes, not out questing, they've been locked down, the market has a natural desire to go higher on Trump's super hyped economy and it actually takes a couple weeks to break the natural market force and bring it down. Suddenly everybody gets the idea that coronvirus is going to be really bad and the momentum takes over and we see a tremendous cliff drop in the market. See how easy it is? I've been following this for two decades. Go look at the Elizabeth Smart story. Kidnapped in week 40, returned in week 40. There is even more to the story and I could go on all day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join