It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson issues the warning most of us knew was coming.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
His theory that people going to a supermarket once a fortnight somehow equates to going into work in an office 5 days a week is equivalent is ridiculous...and he knows it...he just doesn't want you to know it.
edit on 8-4-2020 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

The stock move sometimes has an inflection point, like what I just told you about a market going down until Pentecost.

I believe this current market is going to stay down until summer solstice. Again, summer solstice is indicated by the skull reference in corona. When I heard the corona news back in January I thought "corona, top, top of skull, a top, a market top virus that has the hero heading home and not questing until summer solstice". Let's see if the market tries to gather itself and rally upward again at the summer solstice. And... ridiculously!!!!..... just before the solstice there is a solar eclipse. You see the suns corona during an eclipse. Come on!!!! Is it too hokey? Sure it is.

Absolutely hokey human nature to pull shenanigans and attempt to be the king on the mountain. Pitiful humans.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Helious

The Presidential seal and flag has not been on display since 16 March

I dont know if the Republic still exists

That would actually explain how governors have pulled the authority out of thin air to effectively shut down their own states extrajudiciously and Unconstitutionally. There's no mechanism to do that to the degree we're seeing shy of declaring Martial Law and suspending parts of the Constitution following federal court input and oversight. That's not been done, so it's fair to wonder if the Republic is actually what's been suspended and governors are now defacto presidents of their own states.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The CDC just removed guidance to Physicians regarding hydroxychloroquine!

www.usatoday.com...

WTF it's going on?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The CDC just removed guidance to Physicians regarding hydroxychloroquine!

www.usatoday.com...

WTF it's going on?

Sounding like someone doesn't want this to end anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The virus is real. But it's without saying, that it's severely weaponized by the Deep State, Dems (and Democratic governors) and associated entities, with the use of their media outlets to remove the greatest US president via the ballot box. Their cabal failed at every other corrupt attempt to remove POTUS. This is just another one of their temper tantrums. In my honest opinion.
edit on 8-4-2020 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I support the government in this 100%.

There is no need at this point to subject the vulnerable to death.
Yes, we are all suffering, some more than others due to the economic ramifications.

The economy will open back up very soon. Area's that continue to have an epidemic, or whom have another spike, will lock down locally. This will continue until we have a vaccine.

The economy will roar again. We have seen much much worse. Stop worrying so much.

For those of you who have lost your job completely, have hope you will once again find employment.

I too would like to see the economy open immediately if possible. But not at the risk of my family. Personal financial situations, in the aggregate, are not equal to the risk of our vulnerable. Period. STOP BEING SELFISH!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
I support the government in this 100%.

There is no need at this point to subject the vulnerable to death.
Yes, we are all suffering, some more than others due to the economic ramifications.

The economy will open back up very soon. Area's that continue to have an epidemic, or whom have another spike, will lock down locally. This will continue until we have a vaccine.

The economy will roar again. We have seen much much worse. Stop worrying so much.

For those of you who have lost your job completely, have hope you will once again find employment.

I too would like to see the economy open immediately if possible. But not at the risk of my family. Personal financial situations, in the aggregate, are not equal to the risk of our vulnerable. Period. STOP BEING SELFISH!

Um given thr numbers your family is far more likely to die from some household accident while twiddling thumbs in quarantine than they are from catching the virus. Far more likely.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jseeley
The virus is real. But it's without saying, that it's severely weaponized by the Deep State, Dems (and Democratic governors) and associated entities, with the use of their media outlets to remove the greatest US president via the ballot box. Their cabal failed at every other corrupt attempt to remove POTUS. This is just another one of their temper tantrums. In my honest opinion.

Not really.
You have to think world-wide to think out of the box these days.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is true, THERE ARE NO DRUGS YET TO COMBAT THE CORONA VIRUS, so what shall we do. I say, give everything a try if its the last resort. Heck even honey and cinnamon might even help in the beginning.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sorry but you are wrong,

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Joe is the man! Did he not openly state that if Berny didn't get the nonination, he would go Trump because he (paraphrasing) didn't think Biden could handle a country in his currently health status or something along those lines?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: carewemust
It is true, THERE ARE NO DRUGS YET TO COMBAT THE CORONA VIRUS, so what shall we do. I say, give everything a try if its the last resort. Heck even honey and cinnamon might even help in the beginning.
A dead viral composite (a vaccine) would combat it as would cause the immune system to create antibodies to combat it. What is the big deal here? Inject 'live' plasma antibodies into the bloodstream of others infected in order they attack the virus.
edit on 8-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
We should pull out of the WHO for that stupidity.
Just like Trump has said.
Both Canada and the USA.
They should pay for that comment.
Trump will make them.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Whether this thing is engineered or not - it is a great opportunities for governments to see how far they can go; to see how far they can exercise their power. I can be wrong..

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Sounding like someone doesn't want this to end anytime soon.

Or, more logically, the peer-reviewed, substantiating evidence that it actually helps ‘cure’ covid19 is non-existent or circumstantial at best.

Trump, as always, said a load of nonsense and the American people, and a lot of the world, lapped it up. Sad, but true.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Dropping the market is just a way to hide theft. Turn it into a loss, the last thing they want is a bunch of dirty poor apes as slaves, we already are and they don’t even have to tell us this way, the more the better, more to tax, Mother Nature is simply fighting back and it’s a great excuse for whoever needed the market to drop to shut everything down. Which apparently was a worldwide group of thieves. Anyhoo seasonal flu as a way to slow down pollution, Mother Nature and God working in harmony to protect the earth . The census was a tell, but more like omg they’ll be home too! That’s perfect time to get the data bla bla it wasn’t exactly planned ahead I don’t think, j think this is ant farm stuff as far as the shutdown itself and I don’t think they want our dirty poor sick kids either they will always send them back home I think , stuff from space is def the only thing we have to worry about en masse ... and mother nature’s defense system

The world economies are literally shedding the old and weak that receive benefits and are a huge part of debt. The flu may be worse next year but the economy isn’t going to be paying so much in interest to debt so it can flow back to the economy. I feel like you have to live in harmony with nature to win against what’s happening long term. This seems like the beginning of a yearly trend and were already A few years in and it has already been trending up in strength. The best thing about this is I feel the greed of those that needed this loss to cover the theft, simultaneously tipped off the world that Mather nature is about to fight back against pollution and that will kill us all if our planet really CAN fight back and defend itself willingly And manipulate humans.. . We don’t know and it sounds silly. But bottom line is, earth is protecting itself from more damage right now. And it won’t take a theft by worldwide crooks to get everyone to stay inside and not pollute if next years flu is stronger and that trend continues up. In three years of death from flu the world will completely stop for a longtime out of fear , it costs very little to live in harmony with this planet and with each other. If ya gonna be a dick, and make da place shytty , ya gots to go , it won’t be easy but the meek shall inherit the earth
edit on 9-4-2020 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join