It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture... What about the babies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
a reply to: carewemust

What if he's already running the show?

Then the Rapture is God's rescue plan for deserving humans.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: visitedbythem
Was it the rapture or the 2nd coming? The rapture was born out of 19th century Darbism. Please show me the rapture in revelations. thanks

That is something my family has discussed at length several times. At one time I was considered Mid or Post trib as was dad. Over the last couple years, he has done a lot more research and has settled on Pretrib. There is quite a bit of information available out there that's worth looking at. Its best to look at all the arguments on all sides to form an opinion of your own. It doesn't really matter so much to me, although I don't want to go through a bunch of suffering.

I can understand people being concerned about the times we live in now.

Scripture speaks of our times now " when education, and travel will become greatly advanced" , and now we have the New World Order, one world government taking shape as predicted. We can also expect in the near future, having to accept a "mark", likely a chip, in order to buy and sell. We are almost there now. Buckle up! Do not take a chip. Whoever does accept it will develop sores "boils" all over their body, likely due to a reaction to the material the chip is made from

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Think about this. A BILLION Chinese. BILLION Indians. A BILLION Muslims, and several BILLION other people who have no idea what this fundamentalist Christian cult is all about are NOT going to make it to "Heaven' because they don't believe this crap?

It makes No. Sense. At. All.

Find a more tolerant religion. Really.

Chinese Christians suffer greatly. They are some of the most devout Christians on the planet. They meet in secret, and are imprisoned and or killed for their beliefs. They are spreading the Gospel with joy and thanks giving over there. There are a lot of them too. You should look in to that. Seriously

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath
Think of this, babies and every persons who did not have the chamce to be born in a place where the so 'right' religion isn't prevalent would suffer forever, so most of the creation...answer this thinking of a loving God and there is the answer: there is no such thing as a unique true religion, so no such thing as exact word to word bible or other religious book. They were all created by humans, who were fool enough to put human words on a godly mind. Be well!

Parents are selected for children. Its not the other way around. Just as Mary was selected to be Christs mother, and Joseph as his step dad. We were put where we are for a reason.

My family lived in Turkey and didn't believe in anything, but God knew and wanted us for some reason. He used a small Russian childs prophecy and some political and Muslim prodding to spirit us away to safety. WE received instructions to go around the planet, land on the East coast of the US, but not stay there. We followed the instructions to proceed to the west coast and settle there, until further instructions in the future. People, including Christians laughed at us when we sold our farm and home. We found out a few years later that almost everyone who stayed behind was slaughtered to the tune of 1.5 million. According to the US census in 1920, only 3 other families with our last name made it to the US. My family became Christians one hundred years ago

Sincerely happy that your family was preserved. But take a step back and think of this: you believe in a loving God who will knowingly put the vast majority of his creation to eternal suffering. Could there be an interpretation of god's thoughts in books made by humans? How can any human pretend to know gods will other than this very basic message : love others as you love yourself?
edit on 2020 4 5 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What if he's already running the show?

Then the Rapture is God's rescue plan for deserving humans.

Actually no. There are no deserving humans, Christians of otherwise. It is a gift to be given and received, and is not based on good works, but , in faith

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No doubt mental maturity, differs alot in everyone.

So we are not born sinners?
Only knowing right from wrong makes one a sinner?
If you never did anything wrong you don't have to repent?
What if you don't want to go and never did anything wrong, can you choose to stay?

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Blueracer
Simple answer is that the rapture is false. There will be no rapture.

Yeah, that.

The "rapture" as it's taught in modern North America originated theology has no place in universally accepted historical Christian orthodoxy throughout two millennia of the church's teaching. It's a modern invention of dubious origins.

So, don't worry about it.

That's not accurate.

Such theology was present in the first century church as Holly Deyo has researched.

Her writings are available at

www.standeyo.com...

Chuck Missler on youtube also has good teachings on end times topics.

Thessalonians 14 is still true Scripture as it always has been.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Or is it the devils scheme to get rid of them?

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Think of this, babies and every persons who did not have the chamce to be born in a place where the so 'right' religion isn't prevalent would suffer forever, so most of the creation...answer this thinking of a loving God and there is the answer: there is no such thing as a unique true religion, so no such thing as exact word to word bible or other religious book. They were all created by humans, who were fool enough to put human words on a godly mind. Be well!

Parents are selected for children. Its not the other way around. Just as Mary was selected to be Christs mother, and Joseph as his step dad. We were put where we are for a reason.

My family lived in Turkey and didn't believe in anything, but God knew and wanted us for some reason. He used a small Russian childs prophecy and some political and Muslim prodding to spirit us away to safety. WE received instructions to go around the planet, land on the East coast of the US, but not stay there. We followed the instructions to proceed to the west coast and settle there, until further instructions in the future. People, including Christians laughed at us when we sold our farm and home. We found out a few years later that almost everyone who stayed behind was slaughtered to the tune of 1.5 million. According to the US census in 1920, only 3 other families with our last name made it to the US. My family became Christians one hundred years ago

Sincerely happy that your family was preserved. But take a step back and think of this: you believe in a loving God who will knowingly put the vast majority of his creation to eternal suffering. Could there be an interpretation of god's thoughts in books made by humans? How can any human pretend to know gods will other than this very basic message : love others as you love yourself?

Not at all.
They put their own selves into eternal separation from God, by rejecting God.

" Behold, I stand at the door ( your heart) and knock, and if any man opens the door, I will come in a sup with him, and he with me"

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

For once I would appreciate a bible passage that clears this issue up.

Sincerely NC

Research the Biblical mention of the age of accountability.

84 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY:

www.openbible.info...

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

8 VERSES ABOUT THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY

bible.knowing-jesus.com...

Many visitors to Heaven--NDE's etc. report children--including aborted children--happily playing & being taught in Heaven regardless of how they died--some through horrific abuse.

When the child is old enough to truly know the difference between good & evil--and has the capacity to choose--then the choice is 'on them.'
edit on 542020 by JoseGarcia because: LINKS

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Not at all.
They put their own selves into eternal separation from God, by rejecting God.

" Behold, I stand at the door ( your heart) and knock, and if any man opens the door, I will come in a sup with him, and he with me"

No. How come a soul born in a lost village in a muslim/indoui/whatever ocean of people, never earing about another god, choose wrong? He had no choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Jim and Julio are heading down the highway at 80 miles an hour.

Jim is driving.

Jim is raptured.

Julio is saved by Satan, who then owns the world?
edit on 4/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Reply to carewemust

Easy:

Each Title deed contains a colored band on top of the card (except for Railroads and Utilities, which have the corresponding symbol instead), and each deed lists all rents, mortgage values and building costs.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

No. We are all born sinners whether or not we are aware of that condition. It appears that God "winks" at our sin, until we reach accountability

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

When the child is old enough to truly know the difference between good & evil--and has the capacity to choose--then the choice is 'on them.'

And not accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior is, evil?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Is pulling the hand brake very quickly and happy because he never really liked Jim?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You can bet they are protected.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

Mark 9:42

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is pulling the hand brake very quickly and happy because he never really liked Jim?

The Lord does work in mysterious ways...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No. We are all born sinners whether or not we are aware of that condition. It appears that God "winks" at our sin, until we reach accountability

I need to see that in scripture. Are you just making that up?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

You can bet they are protected.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

Mark 9:42

Pro-abortionists do not like that Bible verse at all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join