It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture... What about the babies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Think of this, babies and every persons who did not have the chamce to be born in a place where the so 'right' religion isn't prevalent would suffer forever, so most of the creation...answer this thinking of a loving God and there is the answer: there is no such thing as a unique true religion, so no such thing as exact word to word bible or other religious book. They were all created by humans, who were fool enough to put human words on a godly mind. Be well!

Parents are selected for children. Its not the other way around. Just as Mary was selected to be Christs mother, and Joseph as his step dad. We were put where we are for a reason.

My family lived in Turkey and didn't believe in anything, but God knew and wanted us for some reason. He used a small Russian childs prophecy and some political and Muslim prodding to spirit us away to safety. WE received instructions to go around the planet, land on the East coast of the US, but not stay there. We followed the instructions to proceed to the west coast and settle there, until further instructions in the future. People, including Christians laughed at us when we sold our farm and home. We found out a few years later that almost everyone who stayed behind was slaughtered to the tune of 1.5 million. According to the US census in 1920, only 3 other families with our last name made it to the US. My family became Christians one hundred years ago

Sincerely happy that your family was preserved. But take a step back and think of this: you believe in a loving God who will knowingly put the vast majority of his creation to eternal suffering. Could there be an interpretation of god's thoughts in books made by humans? How can any human pretend to know gods will other than this very basic message : love others as you love yourself?

Not at all.
They put their own selves into eternal separation from God, by rejecting God.

" Behold, I stand at the door ( your heart) and knock, and if any man opens the door, I will come in a sup with him, and he with me"

No. How come a soul born in a lost village in a muslim/indoui/whatever ocean of people, never earing about another god, choose wrong? He had no choice.

And how about those who were born before Christ?
Christ actually, after the death, went and set free a multitude of lost souls from those times.

Another part of prophecy is that all peoples in the world will all hear the good news of Christ, before he once again returns. All nations

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: visitedbythem

Jim and Julio are heading down the highway at 80 miles an hour.

Jim is driving.

Jim is raptured.

Julio is saved by Satan, who then owns the world?

The meek shall inherit the Earth

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: schuyler

Find a more tolerant religion. Really.

Perhaps you're missing the point.

Oh, is it one of these Oppositeville drills? How friggin' quaint.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Cool advocating murder, for making one stumble. Must be quite a kingdom he is running, still on the fence if I would feel comfortable.

Maybe I'll just go with last minute repent, might be cheaper too.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Think of this, babies and every persons who did not have the chamce to be born in a place where the so 'right' religion isn't prevalent would suffer forever, so most of the creation...answer this thinking of a loving God and there is the answer: there is no such thing as a unique true religion, so no such thing as exact word to word bible or other religious book. They were all created by humans, who were fool enough to put human words on a godly mind. Be well!

Parents are selected for children. Its not the other way around. Just as Mary was selected to be Christs mother, and Joseph as his step dad. We were put where we are for a reason.

My family lived in Turkey and didn't believe in anything, but God knew and wanted us for some reason. He used a small Russian childs prophecy and some political and Muslim prodding to spirit us away to safety. WE received instructions to go around the planet, land on the East coast of the US, but not stay there. We followed the instructions to proceed to the west coast and settle there, until further instructions in the future. People, including Christians laughed at us when we sold our farm and home. We found out a few years later that almost everyone who stayed behind was slaughtered to the tune of 1.5 million. According to the US census in 1920, only 3 other families with our last name made it to the US. My family became Christians one hundred years ago

Sincerely happy that your family was preserved. But take a step back and think of this: you believe in a loving God who will knowingly put the vast majority of his creation to eternal suffering. Could there be an interpretation of god's thoughts in books made by humans? How can any human pretend to know gods will other than this very basic message : love others as you love yourself?

Not at all.
They put their own selves into eternal separation from God, by rejecting God.

" Behold, I stand at the door ( your heart) and knock, and if any man opens the door, I will come in a sup with him, and he with me"

No. How come a soul born in a lost village in a muslim/indoui/whatever ocean of people, never earing about another god, choose wrong? He had no choice.

And how about those who were born before Christ?
Christ actually, after the death, went and set free a multitude of lost souls from those times.

Another part of prophecy is that all peoples in the world will all hear the good news of Christ, before he once again returns. All nations

God patched his story quite a few times for All Gnowing and All Mighty...did you ever considered that religions were men creations over something we can't possibly understand?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Jim is driving.

Jim is raptured.

I think back in those days, Meek was the same as Humble?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

No repent you time waster, just faith...ichhh

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No. We are all born sinners whether or not we are aware of that condition. It appears that God "winks" at our sin, until we reach accountability

I need to see that in scripture. Are you just making that up?

You have a PC right in front of you, and perhaps even a bible. Id like you to do some research on your own, as you will learn far more, then just having me give you the answers. If in a day or two, you are unable to find it, I will help you further. I do have probably 12 bibles in all different translations at my home. There are some apparent errors in some translations. Sometimes my dad goes through word by word translations, and he finds mistakes

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

We will try and keep it clean and tidy, it won't be long and you will desperately want to come back.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You still did not show me the rapture in the book of revelations.

edit on 5-4-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No. We are all born sinners whether or not we are aware of that condition. It appears that God "winks" at our sin, until we reach accountability

I need to see that in scripture. Are you just making that up?

You have a PC right in front of you, and perhaps even a bible. Id like you to do some research on your own, as you will learn far more, then just having me give you the answers. If in a day or two, you are unable to find it, I will help you further. I do have probably 12 bibles in all different translations at my home. There are some apparent errors in some translations. Sometimes my dad goes through word by word translations, and he finds mistakes

I looked already and I didn't find anywhere where God "winks" at sin....ask your dad if he can find it!!

That's the problem with men interpreting the Word of God from a translation...people tend to put their own spin on scripture.

That's why their are so many religions. And so many paths to redemption....
edit on 5-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

New Living Translation
a reply to: carewemust

And the Lord of hosts to battle for us!

Read your Bibles

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

God created us in his image, unlike his previous creations. He also loves each human, and it is not his will that even one be lost, yet, he also offers choice. With choice comes responsibility.

Angels were not created in his image." When Earth was created, all the Angels cheered". That tells me that they weren't from Earth. Either they are extra dimensional or extra terrestrial. I believe them to be the aliens, and that there are both good and fallen in that group. Because we were created in His image, the fallen beings hate us with a passion. There time is running out, and you can see they are very active in world events right now, probably more then ever before

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jim is driving.

Jim is raptured.

I think back in those days, Meek was the same as Humble?
that's correct. Humble, loving, sharing, seeing to the needs of others, walking in a cloak of righteousness. Washing our garments daily (asking forgiveness of daily sin)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

Cool advocating murder, for making one stumble. Must be quite a kingdom he is running, still on the fence if I would feel comfortable.

Maybe I'll just go with last minute repent, might be cheaper too.

Sincerely NC

Just remember the fence will collapse under the weight of so many.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Great news!

I was never a big fan of fences anyway.

NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
You still did not show me the rapture in the book of revelations.

Revelation describes Christs final return, and who he brings with him. That is after the wedding feast. He already has his bride. There will be more that make it through the Tribulation, and we are given the timing in years and days how long that will last for a reason. All is not lost for many who are not taken. There will be many at that time who will realize the truth when that happens, and it will change their lives, and beliefs

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What's the deal with 144,000?
Is that just the cool kids?
edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I truely respect you and that you choose to believe but if I accept that there can be and probably is higher evoluted being/force/something else, which human mind can't grasp, I really can't figure a god who is bulliing souls in believing in him. He also just doesn't save his own, he torment the rest for eternity! So the god you believe in is blackmailing souls? Adore me or else...is narcissistic and I'm sure it can't cohabit in a loving being. Maybe it's time for self thinking?

Be well and see you on the other side for second part of discussion but in many many years

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You won't find a single scripture that gives you a satisfactory answer on this, but if you take the time to read through the new testament, there are hints to be found such as in Luke chapter 18:15-17 and Matthew 19:14 among others. These verses hint that the God of the bible sees children as pure who have not matured to the point of accountability yet.
edit on 4/5/2020 by Klassified because: redaction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join