It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture... What about the babies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

These verses hint that the God of the bible sees children as pure who have not matured to the point of accountability yet.

That being the case, what's the point of baptizing babies?

And when they're old enough (whenever that is), if they don't accept Jesus, can they still get in? Or does that constitute evil?

Anyone here have an answer? Or should I ask a priest?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

At least you can count on the Gates.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So we aren't born sinners after all?

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

Bullies don't offer freedom of choice

Bullies don't love you

Satan doesn't love you either. Satan made a poor choice, that will be paid for eternally. He wants you to share his torment, due to separation from God, because he is jealous of your ability to become far more powerful then he is, and also wants to hurt God, by taking those created in Gods image along with him

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Not much of a problem if the fences are down. We will just walk beside them gates.

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Bullies don't offer freedom of choice
I heard Satan offers freedom of choice. Didn't he make an offer to Jesus?

Satan doesn't love you either.
You know this, how?

edit on 4/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
School bully says: give me your sandwich and I'll protect you. Else I make you suffer.
God says: give me your faith and I''ll protect you. Else I make you suffer.

What's different?

edit on 2020 4 5 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

edit on 2020 4 5 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

These verses hint that the God of the bible sees children as pure who have not matured to the point of accountability yet.

That being the case, what's the point of baptizing babies?

And when they're old enough (whenever that is), if they don't accept Jesus, can they still get in? Or does that constitute evil?

Anyone here have an answer? Or should I ask a priest?

Baptizing babies is typically a catholic thing, although a few other denominations practice it as well. They believe a baby needs to have original sin remitted since they are incapable of actual sin. Protestants believe baptism must be chosen by the person being baptized after they have been "saved by accepting Jesus."

If they don't accept Jesus after they become "accountable" they are condemned like the rest of us heathens.
edit on 4/5/2020 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think I was baptized as a baby. Not Catholic for sure, but not sure which protestant denomination my parents were. Judging by my upbringing, it was more a matter of being a thing to do than anything else.

If they don't accept Jesus after they become accountable they are condemned like the rest of us heathens.
Yeah. That's what I thought. Sort of the ultimate sin, I guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Bullies bully

Bring me a cup of water or I'll bust your face.
That's a choice

Honey you haven't cleaned the toilet again, you won't get that purse i promised you.
Thats love

They both use bullies tactics

Strange isn't it that some go as if TAKEN away by someone and some STAY,
Who is taken and who stays?
Are you really sure who it is you are following away from this planet?

NC

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The babies are smaller versions of light or source and therefore when the source stops being divided through not having babies then their souls wont feel a thing if they passed away because no human will keep on dividing that source or light.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

So we aren't born sinners after all?

Sincerely NC

Biblically, we are born sinners.

If you really want to understand this from a Christian perspective, you should message Disraeli. He is the most grounded in biblical scripture and doctrine on ATS from a Protestant point of view.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Those alive will be caught up those who are asleep will be resurrected the last shall be first so who is left to resurrect when He returns?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Judging by my upbringing, it was more a matter of being a thing to do than anything else.

Very common among the more liberal protestant churches like the Lutherans, Presbyterians, Methodists, and some others.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh. Those Christians.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
1COR 7, 14....they are covered and the whole household of one believer

wifes belief covers the fallen husband...hey in the Israel campout days the age is 20..age of accountability
edit on 5-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
hey there

where it says every creature will worship Jesus at the end...wow, means idk possibly that right at the end... everyone says ha...game is up....let's go bbq with Jesus ...and where it says every knee shall bow.....Idk4sure but it has my attention as if we all knew from birth that we all are children of God, on a playstage

The devils bargain got in the way....he he So where are we when all bow idk

a reply to: Phage

edit on 5-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ya know, I may be wrong but it seems that the reference that people use to support the rapture theory is where christ if talking about the end of the AGE. Where he is saying how two will be working in a field and suddenly one would be gone...ect.
But, does he ever say what happens to the one that is gone?
Here is my insane, completely unbiblical theory. The one that is gone.. is in an identical field wondering where their companion is..
Both thinking the rapture came and they missed the boat.
My theory says that our group conscious can be rather powerful. The end of the age is the end of the age of pisces, the time when christ tells the church to go into the house of the water bearer (aquarius) and prepare for his arrival. And, as some will be happily moving into that new age, others will be clinging to the piscian age and there would be great friction between the two groups which will cause disturbances in both the physical world but also in that group conscious. The rapture is the two groups getting to the point where they cant coexist with each other. Already, it's like we have two different realities taking up the same space and time. The rapture is us fracturing our reality. Some of us choosing one path, others going off on their own. Really, with no winners.. no heaven.. no escaping the repercussions of the fracture.. but, you will no longer have to share your reality with those other people... at least not for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

In a perfect world, everyone would get the judgement day they deserve. Rapture believers would get theirs in September and the rest of us would just have to make do without them.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I'm a Virgo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join