It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon UFOs (Or why would someone fake this)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
get someone to run it through digital forensic analysis tools and you can tell if its been manipulated

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
NASA has just admitted they lost some ice crystals.

This was an hour after Ferrero claimed they lost a few of their Tic Tac®s.

Looks like the cover-up is on.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Can you explain these UFO's?

Video #1
www.brighteon.com...

Video #2
www.brighteon.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Can you explain these UFO's?

Video #1
www.brighteon.com...

Video #2
www.brighteon.com...
I can explain the concept of a thread on moon UFOs is to discuss moon UFOs, and I can tell those aren't moon UFOs.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
When it zooms in you can see the entire image including the craft themselves are shimmering and distorted by solar wind. If anyone has ever looked at the Moon through high power telescope, it looks like that. Others have mentioned that the shimmering stops at 34sec. I am still puzzled by the vapor coming off them in the shadow side that don't make sense lol. Could be CGI doing that who knows. It's a damn shame people doing CGI to do that. In a way is does give people and idea of what it would look like. However, that doesn't sway or change my mind about my own experience. Viewing a saucer in 1987 @ 200-250x power 8 inch telescope going across the surface. It was way smaller and moving a lot faster. I had hard time tracking it.

edit on 7-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

edit on 7-4-2020 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The RGB comparison is enough for me.
I'd need a damn good explanation for why perfect grey is possible, when the other shadows on the surface have blue tint.
That's a damn powerful shadow.

Hoax, but a good one.

Let's try a bit harder next time.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
The RGB comparison is enough for me.
I'd need a damn good explanation for why perfect grey is possible, when the other shadows on the surface have blue tint.
That's a damn powerful shadow.

Hoax, but a good one.

Let's try a bit harder next time.

I see what you're saying. However, I would be careful of that assumption. Shadows on the Moon are really dark. The terminator line doesn't end abruptly, there is this blending like affect, as tip tops of mountain ranges are still lit up. Even a rock that is sitting out by itself on the ground that is surrounded by light is going to cast a very dark shadow. You can look at photo's of the astronauts footprints and there is a very dark shadow even though the depth isn't very much. The smaller the angle of the Suns rays hitting the object the longer the shadow is going to be. In example. Let's say a craft 100ft long at 5 degree's of Sun light angle it could cast a shadow something like about 2/10ths (1/5th) of a mile long. The terminator line IS a representation of the angle of Sun dropping to 0 angle. I am not saying it isn't CGI. The fact the shimmering affect stops at 34sec of the video is probably the best argument that CGI trickery is involved. A mix of real images with fake images. I don't know maybe someone else can offer more about that.

Edit: The angle I mentioned is only an example and not exactly what it would be. It all depends on length of the object, height of object from the surface of the moon and the angles of the sun. However, knowing how angles work, we know that taking the height of object and dividing that by the length of shadow gives a number. We take that number and press the inverse Tan -1 button gives you the degree. So as the degree goes down the shadow is going to increase in length.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

The "shimmering solar wind effect" is a silly delusion. Perhaps you were trying to say earth atmospheric irregularities?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg Well yeah, atmosphere of Earth and solar wind, magnetic forces (indirectly), gravity, gasses of the Moon itself is all causing it. I suppose now you're going to tell me the Moon doesn't have traces of a gas atmosphere.

Edit: There.. I edited it to just shimmering affect, just for you Jim. Does that make you happy? I don't know some people might not know why that happens. Anyways...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

My friend,
The blue from the video is caused by Earth's atmosphere. Sunlight, gas particles, and Rayleigh scattering causes the entire sky to light up like a blue fluorescent light. It doesn't matter what color something is on the Moon, if you are viewing it from Earth around the time of day this was filmed, you have to view it through the blue fluorescent light in the atmosphere. This adds blue light to everything in your view.

The dark shadows on the Moon (and almost pure black deep space) will turn blue more than everything else because there is no other light to mix with the blue light to hide it. There is absolutely no way, what-so-ever, that a shadow on the Moon can magically bypass the blue sky on Earth. It just doesn't make any sense.

The shadows from the UFOs should be blue tinted. There is no possible way they can be pure dark gray when looking through Earth's atmosphere at this time of day.

This belongs in the HOAX forum.
edit on 8-4-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

My friend,
The blue from the video is caused by Earth's atmosphere. Sunlight, gas particles, and Rayleigh scattering causes the entire sky to light up like a blue fluorescent light. It doesn't matter what color something is on the Moon, if you are viewing it from Earth around the time of day this was filmed, you have to view it through the blue fluorescent light in the atmosphere. This adds blue light to everything in your view.

The dark shadows on the Moon (and almost pure black deep space) will turn blue more than everything else because there is no other light to mix with the blue light to hide it. There is absolutely no way, what-so-ever, that a shadow on the Moon can magically bypass the blue sky on Earth. It just doesn't make any sense.

The shadows from the UFOs should be blue tinted. There is no possible way they can be pure dark gray when looking through Earth's atmosphere at this time of day.

This belongs in the HOAX forum.

I know what causes the blue sky and all that. No actually you're are wrong. I just checked the colors myself. From the original video I paused the video with the shadows very near other black shadows by other craters and the color matches identical. Then I paused it again with the upper craft's shadow casting inside the large crater just above the other shadow in the crater. I then took a sample of the colors. They are nearly identical colors. I took a sample of both shadows lined up perfectly on a vertical line. This is what I got...

[The edges of the large crater casting over itself right-to-left in the center of the crater]
Red=122
Green=155
Blue=208

[Shadow from the craft lined up vertically exactly above the first sample above casting right-to-left]
Red=120
Green=156
Blue=208

I would say that is the same. Green being off by 1 and Red being off by 2. What are the odds of the colors being that close nearly perfect taking a color pixel sample at the same exact spot, with the sample spots lined vertically directly over one another? Other spots are slightly off, but consistently being very close to one another nearly identical to one another.
edit on 8-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Top circle UFO shadow, bottom circle craters shadow. They look the same to me. They are off by like 1-2, which is nothing. Out of 255x255x255 possible color combinations. I think that is close enough to say that they are identical.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You've made a mistake in your measurements. You can only measure the shadows when they are directly on top of the white parts of the Moon.

The fabricators of this hoax have applied a slight transparency to their fake shadows, as one should. So if the shadow is on top of blue parts of the Moon it will have a blue component. So you have to measure it while its on the white. Just like the other shadows on the Moon are on top of white.

Furthermore, your values 120, 156, 208 do not make gray. All 3 values need to be the same +-10. You've clearly just picked a blue pixel that is +-88.

Measure this image:

See here, the topmost outlined pixel has all 200 +-8 that means they are almost pure gray. This is impossible. Nearly all of the pixels of the UFO shadows have all 3 values the same +-10.

You don't even need to look at the RGB values to see how the UFO shadow is gray, but all other shadows on the moon are blue.

The beauty of this debunk is that if you find even one pure gray pixel in the shadow it proves its a hoax.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

If you want gray ok lets take a gray sample from the crater above the shadow you took a sample. There is clearly gray all over in the middle.

Looks like different shades of gray to me.
edit on 8-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My friend,
That is not gray. That is blue. All the values need to be +-10. Your's is +-21 and blue dominant.

I dare you to find a value on the Moon that is +-10.

I tried to give the benefit of doubt and pick the grayest pixel on the Moon in my image and it too is +-21. Almost all of the pixels are +-21 or higher and blue dominant.

The only pixels that are +-10 are from the UFO shadow. That is because it is fake.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Joint black operations between Geth, Humans and Turians...

a reply to: Jonjonj
Interesting video even if not faked, reminded me of this image.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Look at the blackness of space and blackness of the shadows near the terminator line, both are lots of blue. Black become blue. The middle is not going to be a bunch of blue, but mostly different shades of gray at the most brightest part there of the Moon. There is nothing mysterious going on with the colors. As for your color points of course it is going to be a lot of gray down at 1 pixel. Look at the shadow angle of the UFO above it. It's nearly directly above it, so that is going to increase the shadows strength a lot. As for perfect gray color it's 128:128:128. So you're saying because your blend of RGB looks gray that makes it fake?? Look at the gray area right next to your pink 201,204,222 further to the left just before the large crater. You're going to tell me there is no gray shades in there? That's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I used your picture to show something interesting too...Look how good the pixels blend together with the UFO and Moons Edge that I circled.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join