It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Boomer-Be-Gone" What if Covid-19 was designed to eliminate an entire generation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Don't fret. The DNC and their cable TV puppet show are currently doing the full-court press to ensure a pliant nominee at the Democratic National Convention later this year.

They are already laying the groundwork for another round of impeachment au go go for January 2021 if their chosen one fails to secure the presidency.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Mikemp44

I think that even if this virus wasn't designed that way on purpose, it is kind of what it does! What I don't understand is why boomers are the ones taking it least seriously!

Because we have been through this numerous times. It is never as bad as the media and doomers make it out to be.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

Really?? And here I thought it was that 60 years of living in this insane asylum was enough to convince us it is past time to leave.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I USED TO HAVE THOSE DELUSIONAL generationally TAINTED PERSPECTIVES CONNECTED TO THE bOOMER gENERATION AS WELL....NOT ANYMORE....I am an Xer......and believe me Boomers are not a vulnerable Group...they are far far more aware than prior Generations were of the importance of good Diet, good Health ,Exercise, and Constant Learning, they action these concepts quite effectively...….there are a lot of them and they are in general heathier and more able to afford healthy lifestyles than their own Kids ever were or will be....

This is really about a bug that is when you break it down to the base concepts … simultaneously and repeatedly attacking the body in and from 2 places....there are FOUR places the bugs can hurt you...4 spheres of action if you will....I call them the 4Bees....belly---blood---body---brain.

This bug is utilising 2 of the 4Bees to make us ill.....the Belly and the Blood.

More importantly it is using 2 of the 4Bees SIMULTANEOUSLY and REPEATEDLY.

It rapidly catapults itself through all 4Bees.....for we are hearing about instances of the Blood/Brain barrier being breached.

This is evidence of what could only be one thing.

A Pleomrphic Bacteria.

The same one that is the causality of the CONSTELLATION OF IMPACTS we mistakenly call cancer....the same one most of the Worlds population unknowingly carries laying dormant in their bodies.

If it lives it dies....you can kill it.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Really?? And here I thought it was that 60 years of living in this insane asylum was enough to convince us it is past time to leave.

If I was going to pick a generation top eliminate I pick this one since they mostly suck...

Generation Y, Echo Boomers or Millenniums. Born: 1977-1994. ...

Thank God Gen Z is actually turning out good.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My Z's are even more industrious than my peers (x-ers) were. I couldn't be happier for them. I am sad for the majority of the generation between us, however. There is a lot of "fluff" on that record.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Talking the other night and how the warnings for people over 60 and I said they always say that no big deal. Someone goes hey your 62 and moms 67 so listen dumbship. Oh yeah forgot that little point I guess

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
yeah, boomers are bad until someone needs to "borrow" some money for their rent or other bills from grandpa boomer....amazing how understanding and nice they treat boomers at that time....after that, it's hurry up and die, old MF'er

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
i can has your stuffs?

Not mine you won't,I made out a will a few years ago!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Jealousy, jealousy that they will NEVER be able to create, build or innovate like the ones that came before them, so they have to tear down anything and everything that reminds them of their own failures and lack of anything original. They are all, quite frankly, the dead generations.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I consider myself Gen-X, but you gotta give Boomers credit for if not inventing then at least fantastically developing a lot of stuff that make life bearable here in the future. Computers, the Internet, reliable cable , cell and satellite networks, drugs that fight nearly every bad condition you might have, fast and efficient cars, huge clear televisions, rock and roll, cheap delicious drive through food, just to name a few. Jeans. The uniform.

I don't know if you want to give them credit for Artificial Intelligence, because it's very crude at this point, but they had a lot to do with it.

It doesn't give them a free pass to be self-centered a-holes, but honestly, they've always been like that. Even back when they were carefree hippies it was all about how they were better than everybody else. Being mad at them for that is like being mad at worms for digging in the dirt.
edit on 7-3-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: TXTriker

If you are ready to go that is your choice. I'm still productive at 65 and as long as I can be productive then I enjoy being here.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
yeah, boomers are bad until someone needs to "borrow" some money for their rent or other bills from grandpa boomer....amazing how understanding and nice they treat boomers at that time....after that, it's hurry up and die, old MF'er

I starred your post.

However, I guess I’m the exception to the rule. My fathers a boomer. I loan money to him. Started a business for him. The list goes on and on....

I’ve seen many kids like me — become the parents.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
GenX is truly the greatest generation.

Born 9 months after JFK's assassination, my peers and I were able to see thru the fog of bull$hit that accompanied WW2 Generation....and reject it, successfully

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I said this weeks ago, On Jan 27th:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the Coronavirus being used to kill off old people......The more I read about the Coronavirus the more I think this is either the biggest accident ever, or one released with evil intent.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Well lets watch and see shall we?
Either way ,
I guess you never heard about
Chairman Mao 4 Olds nor the Muslim
Slave Trade.
No offence, but you appear to be
a victim of the dumbing down of America
"Active Measures" which are now
coming to fruition.

Stay healthy and study history!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It wasn’t. It would have far higher mortality rates if the intent was to cause mortality. Interesting view into the psyche though.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Being self centered isn’t generation specific....

a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: sputniksteve

Well lets watch and see shall we?
Either way ,
I guess you never heard about
Chairman Mao 4 Olds nor the Muslim
Slave Trade.
No offence, but you appear to be
a victim of the dumbing down of America
"Active Measures" which are now
coming to fruition.

Stay healthy and study history!

You must have misread the sarcasm in my post. I appreciate the insult of my intelligence but I am fully aware what is capable in China.

Tad ironic your statement though.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If all the boomers were gone who's basement would you guys live in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join