It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Coincidence: Coronavirus Related

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps a trip to the local library today🙄🤗

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Asterix is the New Simpsons:

Source

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I am about 45 minutes away from binge watching reruns of
Chicago PD on ION.Maybe they will show that episode again,
I would like to watch it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It just aired last night so I don't know if it would be On Demand yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh,it was on last night? I didn't watch the Chicago med and fire
episodes,I only watched the Chicago PD one.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have found the series In Between on Netflix an interesting coincidence. It was released from Canada Netflix. My daughter has been watching it and wondering when why the third season hasnt been released.

Between is the story of a small town called Pretty Lake and surrounding rural area under siege from a mysterious disease that has wiped out everybody aged 22 and older. The series also explores numerous themes: the power vacuum that results when the government quarantines a 10 square mile zone and leaves the inhabitants to fend for themselves; the desire of inhabitants to escape, ignoring that they will spread the deadly disease to the entire planet; and the effect of hormonal teenaged/young adult angst becoming the guiding force for an entire community.

Wiki Source

I must admit it is supposed to be a man-made virus plague that was created and released on this community, not sure whether it was accidental or purposely released by one of the rogue scientist. Eerily sounds familiar as we watch the news.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Well apparently the ad I heard was extremely misleading. The "epidemic" being referred to was the opioid epidemic.

Sorry everyone for the misleading thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The best coincidence was the show Pandemic airing on Netflix the night this Virus hit the mainstream news, in the US. A long documentary that basically says we are all going to die because a Vaccine will take a year to hit the shelves after they find one that works.

I was just at Home Depot and bought my second professional respirator and another bag of the disposable ones.

I told these guys that were talking about it, that the virus had a Patent on it years ago. The one old man said yea I know, those idiots over there let it slip out of the weapons lab.

Someone pulled a terrorist stunt on their people just in time for their new year celebration.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It needs to be repeated that CDC blow hard, Nancy Messonnier is disgraced, Deep State, coup participant Rod Rosenstein's sister.

But never mind that.

It's all a "conspiracy".

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
BTW, I keep looking for symptoms of CV (the chinese version) and I can't find them.

Guess it will just happen and then you die.

New England Journal of Medicine says coronavirus in the USA appears to be no worse than the flu.

www.breitbart.com...

Our fear-mongering media and democrats should find an active volcano and go sacrifice themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You do realise it's not a prediction if there's been a virology lab in Wuhan for years that was always a risk for an outbreak like that, because that's what it is. This was always going to happen at some point, out of all the potential bad things that could affect world population, a viral outbreak like this was about as likely as an ice cream truck on a hot day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join