It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video of Trump Ordering the Ukraine Ambassador's Removal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Folks...the OP has abandoned the thread.

He did a post & run.

There's no feedback from him, no debate; he just threw some S# over the wall...and left.

Is anymore discussion on the OP's topic really waranted?????

ETA- **abandoning thread**
edit on 1/25/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Jay Electronica

This defiantly makes trump look worse when he says he doesn't know lev.

So now lev has pics of them together and video of them talking at a small meeting.

You really think trump doesn't remember the guy that said that to him at this dinner?

Makes me wonder what other video's lev and fruman have?

I had my picture taken with Nick Saban, and we were talking afterwards. I guess that means I know Nick Saban now? Sweet.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I liked Omarosa's tapes better.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Better buckle up it's only going to weirder when Trump wins again.

As crazy as it's become, we might not even make it. lol

I wish I had as much faith as you. I think that somehow, some way, by word or fist, they're not going to let Trump win the next election. If for some slim, minute chance that he get's out of this untarnished against their will, I'm awful curious how the next 4 years will play out. I just see the same BS we see right now will be the same BS we see every single day he's president.

Seems like it just kept getting worse and it looks like it'll only keep getting worse. That concerns me.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Full Video of Trump Ordering the Ukraine Ambassador's Removal

More evidence that the Dems and the media don't have a clue about what they're doing or how government works. How horrific is it that an appointed official could be released from their place of employment for poor performance and/or having opposing visions and direction than their employer does. The idiocy of the left is unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
President Trump kept his campaign promises about draining the swamp.

People like ambassador Yovanovich were the swamp.

Good riddance.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

isnt NY a two party consent state for recordings and whatnot? or was it filmed in DC i dont know the laws there off hand

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Jay Electronica

This is so F'ing stupid.

If Trump heard an ambassador of his was saying he was going to be impeached and he DIDN'T Fire her - he would be incompetent.

Obama fired all political ambassadors appointed by Bush. Quite frankly Trump has been way to nice - he should have done the same thing. He should have fired every NSC obama appointee, and anyone who there is even a hint wants him impeached.

'Firing' is the norm in case you don't know..new admin, new ambassadors...up to some point.
Trump fired all Ambassadors brought in by Obama though,
Marie Yovanovitch was not of that patronage.
Here's a decent read from whatever the side of the golden Isle you profess to belong to,
Extract,
'Mr. Lutsenko couldn’t be reached for comment. Mr. Giuliani said he brought concerns about the ambassador to the president in the weeks following his meetings with Mr. Lutsenko. “It would have been a dereliction of my duty if I didn’t,” he said. He accused Ms. Yovanovitch of blocking his efforts to push Ukraine to investigate the Bidens: “I think she covered it up.”
Yep, Giuliani fell out of his tree yet again in 'pushing' the, 'Biden investigation'
www.wsj.com...

As for any mentions of impeachment, from day one Trump, by default, is right there in the controversy.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
One word
Insubordination

noun noun: insubordination; plural noun: insubordinations
defiance of authority; refusal to obey orders.
"he was dismissed for insubordination"

Right there as an example in the definition .

"Anyone else want to negotiate this ?" (typing in my most Bruce Willis fashion)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I second that.

I wish I could say unequivocally that he will win again, but I feel there just too much going on behind the scenes. It sucks but I seriously doubt any of us have any control over it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burntheships

What difference does it make when she was fired?

You don't think it matters that it was one year later, after this video, that she was actually called home?

It matters because this isn't a video of Trump calling for a hit on the ambassador. She's still alive!

It's not even documentation of Trump really firing her, since she wasn't fired, and was called home until a year later.

Can you get with all the other sycophants and decide if he fired her too soon or too late? I'm getting mixed messages. You and the English as a third language poster seem to be contradicting each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Can you get with all the other sycophants and decide if he fired her too soon or too late? I'm getting mixed messages. You and the English as a third language poster seem to be contradicting each other.

Too soon? Too late? Who the F cares? He can fire any ambassador he wants. Were you as upset when Obama fired ambassadors?

The post you quoted said she was called back home a year after that video. Considering thats true, trump said to get her out tomorrow. Therefore he didn't really fire her at that moment.

Who the F cares tho? Unfortunately for you it's entirely his right to fire her.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Who says up to some point, is it a written rule or law? Is breaking this imaginary standard an impeachable offense?

Don't forget Trump was elected to gut the swamp, to change course from the the last 30 years of Busch, Clinton and a dash of Obama.
It's refreshing to most.
originally posted by: Smurfy

'Firing' is the norm in case you don't know..new admin, new ambassadors...up to some point.

edit on 26-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Too soon? Too late? Who the F cares? He can fire any ambassador he wants. Were you as upset when Obama fired ambassadors?

The post you quoted said she was called back home a year after that video. Considering thats true, trump said to get her out tomorrow. Therefore he didn't really fire her at that moment.

You quite clearly misinterpreted my intent in the post. I was telling one of our most prolific and dishonest anti-Trump trolls to get their story straight so I don't really understand what was so complicated in my post that got you confused.

Oh and you hit the nail on the head. I'm a huge Obama fan. I was never critical of anything he did. Every decision he ever made was masterful statesmanship.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

LOL

Did I break your box?

Too bad.
Tough luck.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Someone you don't know!

HAHA

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Can't really make head nor tail of it who's saying what with everyone tongue punching Trumps fartbox.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

You quite clearly misinterpreted my intent in the post. I was telling one of our most prolific and dishonest anti-Trump trolls to get their story straight so I don't really understand what was so complicated in my post that got you confused.

Oh and you hit the nail on the head. I'm a huge Obama fan. I was never critical of anything he did. Every decision he ever made was masterful statesmanship.

Ok then in that case I have no idea whats going on lol

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: toolgal462

What are you talking about? I'm asking "Why all the cloak and dagger? "when he could have fired her on day one?

I'm asking, "How is it the President's job to fire an ambassador on the spot at a fund raiser, based on a lobbyist with an agenda, who wants the ambassador removed, based on gossip?"

Answer? It isn't. That's why she wasn't removed until one year later!

Perhaps to find out who she was talking to and what she was saying. Using her as bait for the bigger fish. Or do you think Trump was going to kill her instead of fire her? LOL.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
As others have pointed out, I think the biggest takeaway from this is that Trump did know Parnas and Fruman.

Now what possible reason could Trump have to pretend like he had never met these men before? Hmmm, I wonder.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As others have pointed out, I think the biggest takeaway from this is that Trump did know Parnas and Fruman.

Now what possible reason could Trump have to pretend like he had never met these men before? Hmmm, I wonder.

I can only have an opinion on personal experience. I have attended corporate galas and dinners. Sat at tables, eating with strangers and chit chatting. A year or two down the road and these strangers start talking to me again in a chance meeting like we are friends.

It is frustrating, since I do not remember them nor our exact conversation. They do...since apparently the meeting had more meaning to them. Honestly, my memory was more on the higher up CEO conversations at these dinners, general chit chat was time fillers. I can guarantee you that Most of those CEOs would be puzzled, if I said we were friends.
edit on 1 26 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join